Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mommy, I don't know why but it felt so wicked to just like tell him that you fucked me and just hang up! I meant what I said while you fucked me so beautifully, I want to help you cuckold daddy whenever we are together. I want him to enjoy knowing that you are fucking me whenever you want but he will never even get close to this pussy because it's all yours!"

"You are a wicked little minx aren't you? You do know though that because you are my pet that if I told you to fuck your daddy you would have to do it. He does have a wonderful cock that hit's all the right spots in my pussy like no other," she teased.

Trish sat and thought about it for a moment, oddly enough as strong as her attraction was for her mother she no interest in fucking her father. It wasn't as if he was unattractive in fact she would describe him as a hunk but the idea of having sex with him wasn't there for her. Her mother was right though, if she ordered her to do it she would. Joanna had already told her she was going to share her with all her friends so would it be a big deal to fuck her father?

"I see your mind spinning pet, remember your safe word okay? If I ever tell you to fuck anyone and you don't want to just use that word. I have no intention of letting your father touch you but who knows what could happen in the heat of the moment if we are playing in front of him. It might strike my fancy to see a young woman fuck her father, I have never gotten to see that." Jo teased again.

"Whatever you wish my mistress, thank you for the safe word too!"

"Now my beautiful young slut, in the future I would let you fuck me in return for giving you such a wonderful time with that strap on but you haven't earned that privilege yet. Once you do I will allow you to use a strap on and fuck me but until then I have something else in mind because mommy's pussy needs a serious fucking. Oh and one other thing, the last orgasm of every night belongs to your owner is that clear?"

"Very clear mommy, you deserve it too because after all I wouldn't even be here tonight if you didn't have me twenty years ago!" Trish beamed happily. She was so hooked and she knew it, there was nothing she wouldn't do to please her mother, her lover.

"Well be a good pet and reach into that drawer there next to you and pull out what looks like a strapon but with a rubber harness. While you are doing that I am going to fix myself a snack, a different type of Strawberry shortcake," Jo teased.

Trish picked up the toy from the drawer her mother mentioned and examined it. Even in all her hours of watching porn on-line she had never seen anything like this before. The harness was way too small to fit around a grown person's hips so she wondered how it got worn.

"Hmmmm looks like someone is more than a little confused open your legs for me my pet," Joanna instructed ignoring the toy momentarily.

"I love Strawberry shortcake honey as you well know, it's just that the cake part always seems to go to my hips so I found a new way of making it!" she said with a smile.

She scooted between Trish's legs with the two bowls, and reached into the sliced strawberries.

"I found that using a nice fresh young pussy was so much more enjoyable than that fatty old shortcake!" she said with a laugh as she proceeded to fill Trish's obscenely stretched pussy with sliced strawberries.

"Ooooo mommy how am I going to have any if you are using my pussy?" Trish said pretending to pout while in reality she was so in awe of her mother right now. She knew that sex would never be mundane or boring with Joanna and this was just further evidence of that.

"Well honey, are you forgetting the fact that there is one other pussy in the room. When I'm done with my late dessert you can have your own! Now I want you to hand me that dildo and lay flat on your back," Joanna said as she applied a generous amount of whipped cream over the strawberries. These two things she was about to do and use were directly influenced by the games she played with Bill the chef. He loved eating food out of a young woman's pussy and had gotten her hooked on the idea too.

The other item in her hands was something that grabbed her attention the first time he had taken her to the Upper Floor the upscale BDSM club she sometimes frequented. It wasn't that she purposely kept secrets from her husband Steve but she still held a few things back like her attending that club when she was with Bill. It just felt wicked to have something of her own that Steve didn't know about but that would change because he was going to be curious where her treatment of their daughter originated from.

"Now honey earlier I told you that you have to earn the right to fuck me but that doesn't mean I can't use your body to fuck myself," Jo told Trish as she sat beside her at the top of the bed.

While the aroma of fresh sliced strawberries, whipped cream and pussy juice filled the air she gently lifted her daughter's head up. She slid the rubber over Trish's head and positioned it properly so that the dildo part was directly over her mouth.

Trish was now leaking a perverse blend of berry and pussy juice from her pussy making it look like her period had arrived or as Bill had once commented, "It looked like she had just lost her cherry moments ago"

Trish couldn't speak now because the harness was over her mouth but her eyes and nose were completely free. She watched with anticipation as Joanna climbed over her and lowered herself slowly. From this vantage point she got an amazing view of the cock opening the lips of her mother's pussy as she slowly impaled herself on it. She felt her nostrils once again fill with the scent of her mother's excitement.

Joanna just moaned as she slowly lowered herself down cherishing every moment until she was sitting flush against Trish's nose essentially cutting off her air supply. That's why this toy could also be used for punishment since the wearer couldn't breathe through their mouth. Punishment wasn't the purpose for Joanna tonight though so she lifted her ass slightly from her daughter's face then she leaned forward and dove into the dessert inside Trish's pussy.

She hungrily slurped, sucked and chewed the whipped cream and strawberries out Trish's wide open cunt. She loved the way Trish's copious juices added to the overall taste and vowed to enjoy this dessert regularly. As she was snacking away she slowly but steadily started lifting and lowering her hips so that the dildo on her daughter's beautiful young mouth was slipping in and out of her matronly cunt.

As she finished the last strawberry having found it to be quite elusive because by now Trish's pussy was ready cum again, she sucked the young woman's swollen clit between her lips and lightly chewed it. This of course caused her daughter to cum but because the dildo was like a gag only muffled little yelps and barks greeted Jo's ears. It was never enough to eat the dessert from the pussy in front of you; it was merely a tool to give your lover another orgasm which she had just done for Trish.

Now though it was time for her to focus on her own pussy and the dildo that filled her comfortably. She briefly wondered what it would be like to have the monster cock from before in this same position right now. The thought made her shiver and she knew it would be part of her instructions to her pet in the morning what it would take to earn the right to fuck Joanna. She wasn't going to be satisfied until that huge cock got pushed into her pussy. She could let her do it tonight but a certain procedure and decorum was necessary when breaking in a pet. She had been taught by Bill and a few other members especially Aiden Starr the porn star.

Trish was her first and probably only pet she would ever have ownership over and her daughter deserved to be trained properly. She had already role played with younger women in the club about owning a pet and Aiden had actively been whispering in her ear about crossing the line with Trish. She couldn't wait to see the look on the gorgeous porn star's face when she introduced to her to Trish.

Now she sat completely upright letting her hands reach down and fondle and squeeze Trish's gorgeous tits as she started seriously fucking her daughter's face. She had a nice rhythm going and was starting lose control as she felt herself getting fucked by the dildo over her daughter's mouth.

She was picking up speed and even though she had started out trying to be careful about slamming down too hard she had lost it. She was now lifting and fucking herself without care because she was almost ready to cum, then she stopped herself and quickly turned around. Now she was staring into the hungry eyes of her daughter.

She reached under her daughter's head and pulled the fake cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. Then while still holding Trish's head she started fucking herself again this time while staring deep into her daughter's eyes. She was getting close and she loved the view, it was one of the most filthiest perverted things she could ever have pictured.

There below her rhythmically moving hips was her own daughter's face. She was fucking her daughter's face, the same face that had stared across at her at however many family dinners. Those dinners would never be the same ever again, in fact right this moment Joanna thought she would love to have Trish between her knees during their next family meal. She could even wear this same toy and fuck her mother with it while she enjoyed her dinner.

"YES BABY, LOOK AT MOMMY, LOOK AT ME USING YOUR FACE,YOUR MOUTH TO MAKE MYSELF CUM.....YOU ARE A HUMAN DILDO RIGHT NOW BABY....A HUMAN DILDO WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE IS TO LET ME FUCK IT TILL I CUM!!!!" Joanna shouted as she ground her hips down and as she did her clit rubbed itself all over her daughter's nose.

She continued fucking her now completely ravished daughter, taking every bit of pleasure she could from the cock attached to her face. Then she grunted and slammed down one last time....

"YES PET.....YES.....OH YOUR EYES BABY.....I CAN SEE YOUR EYES....I.....I'M...GOING TO FUCKING CUM.....CUM....YES....YES....YES....NOOOOOWW!!!" Jo screamed.

As she heard her mother scream she waited for the burst of liquid from her pussy. She knew it would flood her face and her nostrils but couldn't care less, she was just sad that her mouth was covered.

Joanna had a death grip on the back of Trish's head holding her face flush against her pussy because she could feel the spasms building. The signals were there and then she felt her cunt spasm as if she was squirting but nothing came out. Joanna reasoned that her daughter had actually drained her for the night, something no one had ever been able to do.

She thought to herself that this would definitely give Trish points towards earning her fucking privileges. No other lover over the years had ever given her a night like she had just shared with Trish and the girl still had her desert to eat!

As Joanna got off of her daughter's face and gently removed the dildo and its rubber harness from the beautiful face in front of her she noticed tears falling down Trish's face.

"Why are you crying my pet?" she asked softly pulling her up and into a warm embrace.

"I feel bad because I feel like I didn't make you cum hard enough that time, I feel I let my mistress down," she said while sniffling.

Not wanting to make light of her daughter's feelings it took every ounce of self control not to burst out into laughter. Trish had no idea how this night ranked for Joanna with all of her experience and all the people she had played with.

"Why would you believe that darling?" she asked softly.

"Because I didn't make you squirt like all the other times, what did I do wrong?" Trish continued sniffling while finding comfort in her mother's arms.

"Oh God honey, you have no clue but how could you. I am not what you would really call a squirter honey, only the most amazing orgasms make me squirt. I would say I have that kind of orgasm once a month if I'm lucky but tonight you gave me five of them!" she told her with a huge grin on her face.

"But mommy you only squirted four times, when was the fifth?"

"Silly girl, the fifth was that last one and I would guess I didn't squirt because you drained me on the other four. You still owe me one more tonight, maybe you'll get lucky again!" Joanna said as she settled back against the headboard and spread herself out.

"It's your turn for dessert my darling and make sure you fill me up good with those berries!" Jo told her lover with smile.

Trish immediately sprang into action taking the bowl of berries and filling Joanna's pussy till there were none left. She then added the whipped cream and without hesitation dove face first into the sticky gooey mess that was her mother's pussy.

As she was eating her dessert her eyes never left Joanna's face. She loved watching her mother's face and seeing the pleasure she was giving her reflected there. She could see her eye's flutter in time with her pussy spasming and she loved the way her mother's mouth looked as she moaned softly each time Trish would take her clit and suck on it briefly.

Knowing that this was going to be the end of their playing for the night Trish purposely dragged out her feast. She would suck a berry slice from inside her mom and make a show of chewing it and savoring every bite. Once she lifted her head up to show Joanna a slice in between her teeth and her mother smiled through her lust filled eyelids.

Finally when she was sure she had gotten every berry she took her tongue and lapped up every last drop of the whipped cream she had topped off Jo's pussy with. She licked and lapped all over the inside of Joanna's thighs and her entire crotch making sure to clean her just like a little puppy would lick itself clean.

"OH WHAT A WONDERFUL PUPPY YU ARE FIREBALL, CLEAN UP YOUR MESS MY PET....NOW SUCK ME BABY...SUCK MOMMY'S CLIT REALLY HARD....I WANT TO CUM ONE LAST........OOOOOOOO SHIT.......YES......YES....... SUCH A GOOD GIRL......"

Trish hadn't even waited till Joanna finished telling her what to do before she latched onto the little nub of flesh full of nerve endings. She loved the way it felt between her lips, so soft and rubbery, she felt like she could suck on it for hours.

Then Joanna's hips started dancing under Trish's manipulation. Her hips started swirling and pushing up to meet her daughter's lips and tongue. Jo felt it in her belly once again just like all the other orgasms this night. She felt the pressure building in her pussy and for Trish's sake she hoped against hope that she could.....

"MMMMM....BABY......BABY....I THINK....OH YES BABY.... I THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT.....OOOOOOO FUCK YESSSSSSSS......NOW BABY NOW PUT YOUR MOUTH OVER MY PUSSY.......OPEN WIDE BABY........OOOOOOOO FUCKKKK SUCH A GOOD LITTLE PUPPY SUCK MY PUSSY........SUCK YOUR MOMMY'S...........CUMMINGGGGGGG......OPEN....OPEN.....OOOOOOO FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!" Joanna screamed once again and as she clenched Trish's mouth against her squirting cunt she herself passed out.

Trish was in heaven again trying her damndest to catch every drop of her mom's juice as it shot out of her pussy. She was almost successful in getting it all but she knew she would someday soon; she expected to be getting a lot of practice. She loved how her mother forcefully pulled her mouth into her cunt basically controlling her mouth holding it sealed against her pussy.

Then she felt the hands holding her in place go limp and she looked up and started to panic. Her mother was unconscious and she had no idea why. Then she remembered back to how she had passed out earlier in the night from an orgasm from Joanna and felt proud that she could do that for her mistress.

Joanna slowly roused from the orgasm that had blacked her out and pulled her daughter up to her side. Even though they were establishing a sub relationship for Trish she had to tell her daughter.

"Baby don't take this lightly or don't doubt a word I'm about to tell you. This has been by far the most amazing night of sex in my whole life. You did things to my pussy that would put my most experienced lovers to shame. Thank you so much my darling, thank you for being such a wonderful sexy daughter and thank you for being my new pet!" she gushed as she hugged her daughter tightly.

Trish was crying again but this time out of happiness, her mother's words bringing the tears to her eyes. She had started the night doubting herself and her ability to please someone with so much experience. Joanna's words were magic to her ears and she felt her own self doubt evaporate into thin air now confident that she could please her mother in the way she deserved.

"Mommy, between the whole day and night this is by far the greatest day of my life. You made every fantasy I have ever had become a reality right down to truly making me feel like Cinderella tonight. Thank you so, so, very much, I only hope I can make you proud of me as you train me and teach me to be the best pet I can be for you!"

"Baby stop your tears, I'm so proud of you right now and I know you will be the pet I want. Now I don't know about you but I am drained in so many ways. Let's lay here; I want my pet to fall asleep in my arms for the first of what I hope will be many, many nights that you share my bed." Joanna said softly noticing the clock and seeing that it was almost 5 am. She then closed her eyes and before she fell asleep she heard the rhythmic sound of her daughter's sleeping breath. All was right with the world for her and she couldn't even imagine how much better it could get but that was what all of the upcoming tomorrows would bring for her, Trish and her husband Steve.

Of course right on the horizon was this coming weekend and the double date with Donna and Katie. Even with all the wild and extreme things she had done with Trish tonight she still had a hard time wrapping her mind around what Donna had planned with her daughter for Friday, a live streaming sex show with mother and daughter. Then there was also the film that Katie was producing of her new relationship with Donna.

She smiled to herself and couldn't help but shiver a little bit with excitement over all the possibilities unfolding in her mind as she drifted off into sleep. One thing was for certain, she owed Katie some serious thank you attention for making the first domino topple in this expanding world of mother daughter incest. With one last thought she had a momentary thought of sympathy for Jack, he had no idea the storm coming up on the horizon of his life. She hoped for his sake that he could adjust the same way Steve had; after all he enjoyed his cuckolding so hopefully Jack would too!