All Comments on 'Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 03'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
parputter69parputter69about 11 years ago
Keep it going.

Continue on. Very good read and an interesting series. I hope Julie humiliates her mother with a couple of her fellow cheerleaders after one of her boyfriends has her way with Danica. Where is her husband in all this? I think Julie should use her mother in front of the husband/father and then he uses his wife as his sextoy for his friends and their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Julie's Friend

It would be cool if Julie's friend was black with a 13 inch cocky!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mmmm please continue

just one friend? mommy did miss that gang bang.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A fun series!

I love where this story has gone so far. Keep going with it!

Here are a few story lines for your future consideration:

- Julie brings mom (Dani) to a frat party

- Julie gets her own tattoos and piercings, then she and Dani tell 'Dad' that they did it together as a bonding experience.

- Sarah accompanies Dani, Julie and the other cheerleaders to team gatherings and an end-of-season team party. (we don't know what they actually 'cheer' for - is it football? Basketball?) Lots of room in this storyline to introduce Dani to some interracial action.

- Julie and Dani go to Amateur Night at a strip club, on Sarah's orders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

To spice it up, add interracial theme. Suppose Julie knws mom is a racist and doesn't want a black cheerleader in the group. She tells Sarah who suggests Julie tell one of her black girlfriends about that. Result arrangements made for sarah to bring danica with julie to a party held in a black neighborhood where danica is trained by a black mistress to suck and fuck bbc. Properly bred and turned into submissive bitch slut towards her betters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful story

As a woman myself, i absolutely love the whole story and can't wait for chapter 4. I agree with going with a black man or woman and getting a little more kinky even and eventually make her hubby watch.

archana_rama_chandranarchana_rama_chandranabout 10 years ago
Very Good...

Very well written

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

I love this series...so much detail and erotic description! Dani's degradation and humiliation is exquisite. Just when I think it can't get any hotter for her sexy, spanked and fucked Milf ass, it does. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous