Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,290 Followers

Getting gangbanged by numerous strangers was far too daunting to comprehend and Dani was determined to ensure it didn't happen. She squeezed her eyes closed and gritted her teeth, as her fingers molested her clitoris. When the first spasm shot through her belly, she welcomed the relief. Dani considered faking an orgasm, but then realized the consequences of getting caught by Ken would be far too harsh.

Ken was in his glory. His buddies cheered and encouraged him onward, as he tried to control the thrashing hips riding his illustrious hardon. "You're fantastic... the best slut. Every guy here wants to fuck you, but I promised," he uttered, as an orgasm ripped through his loins. "Now you can prove you're willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to keep me quiet."

Dani opened her eyes and stared at the man trying to hide her hatred. She vowed to use every bone in her body to fight Ken if he allowed his buddies to rape her. Then she listened as he outlined what would happen. "Blowjob. You can give them a blowjob, as I know just how good you are at sucking cock," he said and laughed.

Without warning a man thrust his hard cock in her face. Another rubbed his hardon up and down her arm while still another used his stiff shaft to bounce one of her boobs around. Suddenly there was a line of men beside her and then she was forced off of Ken's lap and onto her knees. When the first cock was shoved into her mouth, Dani resigned herself to the arduous task of satisfying Ken's drunken buddies.

The next hour was a complete blur. Dani sucked cock and gave each man a blowjob despite the ugliness of it all. As the last man shoved his cock in her mouth, she noticed thick gobs of sticky cum all over her arms and chest. The thought of sucking another cock was revolting yet she wrapped her fingers around the hardon and sucked. Like all of the others before him, the man refused to take his cock out of her mouth when he climaxed. Dani was forced to swallow more cum and she felt sick to her stomach at the end.

All of the men wanted the session to last forever. Thankfully for Dani, the football game was over and Ken's family was expected home in about an hour. Ken craftily got her away from his buddy and crushed her spirit. "One more, baby. I got just one more thing and then you can go," he whispered. "I'm horny as hell and need another fuck."

When Ken forced her onto her hands and knees, Dani knew it spelled doom. "I've done everything... all you've asked," she replied. "Please, let me go."

Dani tried to move away, but Ken was on her before she could escape. He crouched behind her and hovered over her backside in an intimidating manner. Ken slapped her ass a couple of times with his rejuvenated erection and then he grabbed her around the waist. His hardon stood straight out and he jabbed at her crotch in a threatening fashion just to hear Dani's whimpering and sobbing.

Dani twisted and tried to look behind her. Ken was up against her butt and she felt him poking her in the crotch. "No more, please Ken, I can't... no more," she pleaded.

"One for the road, sweetheart."

"Gawd, no, no."

The tip of his cock hit the wet hole and he thrust. "I need that glorious pussy one more time."

"Gaaaaawd... gaaaaa." Not being aroused or overwhelmed by desire, Dani was fully aware of what happened around her. She was on her hands and knees and completely at the mercy of Ken who treated her exactly like his beloved dog. He rocked her back and forth using her knees for a balance point and each time he yanked her torso backwards, he rammed his big cock to the hilt.

The scene was surely vulgar and also erotic, as all of his buddies yelled encouragement. Ken was full of lust after watching the blowjobs and it didn't take him long to reach the end of his stamina. Ken slapped Dani on the ass and embedded his hardon for the nth time. He held his hips motionless for many seconds and relished the intense inferno before putting on a show to remember. "Oh baby, oh baby, I'm cumming. Your sweet daughter will always be a cheerleader if you keep fucking... and giving blowjobs."

Dani endured the longest and toughest sexual session of her life. Ken used her doggie style and rode her hard. The last few strokes were the worst, as he merely held her by the waist and rocked her furiously back and forth while filling her inner being with his rotten seed. When he finished the lengthy orgasm, Ken merely pushed her forward and right onto her belly. "You're lucky, sweetheart. The party is over and we have to cleanup before the family gets home."

***Ken Blackmails Julie

Ken was one of the most observant people around. He noticed the intimate friendship that developed between his coach and her fav cheerleader once the team started their season. It wasn't the first time Sarah seduced someone and he vowed to take advantage of her secret relationship. Ken considered Julie one of the sexiest girls on the squad and decided blackmail was the way to get into her pants. When he informed the girl that he needed to discuss a very delicate subject with her, Julie immediately agreed to meet in his office.

Julie walked in and instantly felt trapped when Ken ogled her in an obvious fashion. She cringed, as the grin on his rugged face broadened, and his eyes lingered on her chest. "Aaah, Mr. Kristie, you wanted to see me," she asked.

"Yes, yes, something very important has been brought to my attention," Ken stated, as he wanted to get right to the point. "Someone reported that Coach Sarah is fraternizing with one of her players... well to be honest, with you."

His revelation felt like a kick to the stomach. Julie broke out in a cold sweat and she contemplated the loss of something so important to her as being on the prestigious cheerleading squad. "No, well... I'm not sure what you mean," she muttered. "Sarah is the coach... and I'm just... just one of the members on the team."

Ken noticed the girl's hesitation and he decided to take advantage of her weakness. He had covertly spied on Sarah and found out that Julie not only spent time at the coach's home, but she actually stayed all night on many occasions. "It has been brought to my attention that you and Sarah are having a relationship," he informed the stunned girl and then added, "a sexual relationship!"

Julie fidgeted and tried to remain calm in spite of the incriminating disclosure. She wondered how many others knew of her intimate relationship with her coach and who told Mr. Kristie. "Well... no, we're friends... just friends. I visit sometimes, but nothing more than that," she whispered.

Ken was no fool and he was well aware of Sarah's sexual preferences. He attacked knowing what he said was a guess, but almost assuredly the truth. "I just finished talking to Sarah. She admitted to loving you and said that you two were lovers," he said, as he watched Julie's face twist with much agony. Then he hit her with a bombshell. "Coach Sarah doesn't have anyone stay overnight unless she's having sex with them."

Later Julie would find out that Sarah didn't tell Ken anything, but his guesses were too daunting to refute. Her body quivered, as she tried to remain composed, and she didn't know what to say. "No, no... well, oh gawd, it was... nothing."

"Do you know the school policy is to reprimand a teacher or coach who is romantically involved with a student... even fired. They also expel a student if they are caught fraternizing." Ken lied but he was one hundred percent sure Julie was infatuated with her coach.

This was a first for Ken. He envisioned having sex with both mother and daughter and pressed in for the kill. He glared at the shivering girl and demanded a response. "No... well... oh gawd, I'm sorry," Julie mumbled, as she tried to comprehend the impending trouble from the school's athletic director. "It just happened... we didn't mean to break the rules."

"Julie, I have to be honest with you. You're a terrific cheerleader and one of my favorite girls. I want to help you," he declared. "I can make it all go away."

"Oh please, gawd, can you? Can you make it go away," she replied. "I'll do anything... anything so that Sarah doesn't get in trouble."

"I knew you would see it my way," Ken said, as he walked right up to her.

"Yes, but, but..."

Ken ignored Julie's protest and stared straight into her eyes, which were wide open. "One more thing. During the tryouts your mother visited me. She came to my house and how do I say this without being crude... but she bribed me," he said, as he watched the frown widen on her pretty face. "Not with money, but with her body."

Julie was devastated. Ken could destroy the reputations of the two women she loved most in the world. Suddenly she couldn't breathe and stood perfectly motionless when Ken reached for her top. He swiftly yanked her top and bra up and over her head and her arms seemed powerless, as they simply flopped around to allow Ken to bare her chest. She desperately wanted to cover up, but her arms were paralyzed and remained hanging at her sides.

Ken took his time eyeing the mouth-watering nakedness. He noticed Julie's pretty face etched with anxiety, which made her appear more alluring and attractive. His eyes traveled down the slender neck to the perfectly shaped bare shoulders that shivered with fear knowing he was ogling her feminine beauty. Ken lowered his gaze to the swell of two luscious boobs and his heart pounded like crazy. He noticed the outstanding swollen areolas with the pronounced nipples and dearly wanted to tell the girl how much she looked like her mother.

The youthful body was flawless and the blood surged to his growing erection. Reluctantly his gaze continued downward and across the flat stomach, the ultra slim waist and the delectable flared hips. Julie closed her eyes and imagined what would happen if she refused. She would be kicked off the team; she would be embarrassed to the nth degree and her mother would be humiliated beyond comprehension. Also the woman she had grown fond of would be severely punished for showing favoritism to one of her players. Everyone would say that she was selected for the cheerleading team because of an intimate relationship with her coach.

The possibilities were too overwhelming and she didn't move a muscle when her skirt and panties were stripped, leaving her naked in front of the intimidating man. Ken bent over when he removed the clothes and he stared at the enthralling shaved pelvis. The girl had one of the sexiest bodies of anyone he encountered and the thought of having sex with Julie gave him a raging hardon.

"Honey, how much do you want to stay a cheerleader... keep everything as it is," he asked. "I'm the one who decides who stays or goes. I can promise that I'll keep your indiscretions a secret and won't tell anyone about your mother."

"Huugh... huugh," she whispered.

Ken turned Julie around and pushed her towards his desk. "Grab a hold of the desk... hang on honey, because you're going to get fucked. I'm going to fuck that gorgeous pussy," he said, as he placed one hand in the center of her back and pushed. Then he pictured Danica standing in exactly the same spot and bending over his desk.

Julie suspected the price of Ken's silence was high and she gritted her teeth preparing to make the ultimate sacrifice. Her head dropped and she grabbed the sides of the desk for support. Strangely with her back turned towards the man, her hearing grew acute. She heard Ken loosen his clothes and the sound of a zipper being lowered roared in her head. Then Ken shifted his hand to her hair and he grabbed a handful to ensue she remained bent over and didn't move away from him.

Ken stared at the long narrow slit and noticed a touch of moisture between the slightly puffy labia. When he wrapped his free hand around his erection, his heart almost burst out of his chest. His hips moved forward ever so slightly and the head of his cock brushed across the glistening slit.

Julie's head came up and her back arched when Ken jerked on her hair. It was now or never so she tried to turn her head. "Oh, please don't, please, I've... oh gawd, I've never..." She may as well have poured gasoline over the flames, as the blood rushed through his entire body and straight to his pecker. Julie wasn't a virgin, but she hadn't experienced full penetration either. Her sexual experience was limited to fingers and a small portion of penile penetration, but suddenly Ken threatened to violate her entirely.

Ken adored the way her body flinched and how Julie tried to move forward when he rubbed the head of his ramrod through her wetness. He let go of her hair and her upper body collapsed on top of the desk. She lay prone with her arms outstretched to the sides, as she hugged the large wooden desk. Ken grabbed Julie around the waist and thrust. His cock surged into the hottest hole and stopped when the lubrication ran out. Then he slowly pulled back and repeated the thrust again and again until almost every inch of his throbbing penis was coated with womanly juices.

Julie tried to breathe but her chest wasn't capable of sucking in much air. Her head started spinning out of control and then she felt her world caving in. Ken cleverly reached around her hip and thrust his fingers into the small space between her upper thighs. When his fingers grabbed the pulsating morsel, Julie started to moan and protest. "Oh gawd, what are you doing... please, don't touch me... not there," she pleaded, as she desperately shoved her hand between her legs to cover Ken's.

Ken ingeniously rolled his big hand around Julie's and pushed her fingers into the vast wetness. "You do it... grab your little pussy," he whispered. Ken had guessed correctly. He assumed Julie was willing to do whatever it took to satisfy his blackmail demands and that included molesting herself if it meant saving Sarah and her mother. She expertly seized the clit with her fingertips and squeezed the proper amount to cause her hips to gyrate.

The juices flowed freely and allowed Ken to fully penetrate the virgin cervix. A loud moan erupted from the bowels of Julie's throat and Ken thrust his ramrod to the hilt. Masturbation was one thing Julie was good at and she expertly rolled her clit around very vigorously until a severe spasm tore through her guts. She squeezed the clit just right, not too hard or not too soft, but just enough to ignite her flaming passions. "Oh geez... geez, oh Christ," she uttered as more tremors ripped through her stomach.

Julie's hips squirmed across the desktop and Ken tightened his grip around her waist. He pumped with short swift thrusts and jerked her hips back as hard as he could. When he planted the head of his cock in the cheerleader's deepest regions, he let the world know. "My cock is in your belly. You're the best... best fuck. Holy shit, sweetheart, you're fucking cumming all over my dick."

Julie arched her back and raised her head in an effort to breathe easier. She grunted and sucked in and out trying to get more air, as the random spasms turned into constant rumbling convulsions. The last thing in the world Julie intended was climaxing, but without warning it was too late. Her hips bucked once; then twice and then she pushed backwards with all of the determination in her soul.

The ecstasy was profound and Ken went over the top when he felt the overheated body going out of control. He rammed the head of his cock into the sacred inferno and used his powerful loins to jettison gallons of thick cum into the cheerleader. "I'm cumming babe... cumming."

"Gawd, no, no."

"Oh fuck... oh fuck."

"No, gawd no. I can't... I can't."

"Fuck... fuck... fuck."

"Geez, oh gawd, geez."

The voices and sounds turned into guttural animal grunts and groans. Ken pounded the bucking bronco and rode the thrashing hips for the entire duration of bestial lust. When Julie's spasms finally came to a stop, her body went limp. She simply lay motionless on the desk, as Ken finished squirting his vile cum into her precious womb.

Ken begrudgedly pulled out and acted like the sordid affair was all Julie's fault, but he wanted to assure her that he would keep the secret. "You don't have to worry. I'll make sure your secret doesn't get out and you don't have to worry about Sarah getting in trouble," he said. "Also, I won't tell anyone what your mother did... that she had sex with me."

The immoral statement sent a shiver all through her body, as Julie envisioned her mother with Ken. Her clothes were strewn around the room and she nimbly retrieved them all. Julie quickly dressed and felt much better once she was presentable again. "I must go. Thank you for not telling. Being in school and a member of the cheerleading squad means everything to me," she informed the enthusiastic director.

When she thanked the man, Julie was mystified, but it seemed like the right thing to do. She practically ran to the door and then down the long hallway until she reached familiar territory. The coach's office was right in front of her and Julie rushed to the door.

Sarah heard a soft tap at the door and her heartbeat increased ten fold, as she expected something awful. When she called out for the person to enter, Sarah wasn't surprised to see Julie's tearstained face and she put her arms out. Julie fell into the welcoming embrace. "Dear god, he... he, oh god, he," she mumbled, unable to tell her coach the gruesome details.

Sarah knew there was only one man who could afflict such drastic emotional distress. "It's okay... you're safe now. Let me take care of you," she whispered and hugged the girl as tight as possible.

***Shopping At The Mall

Sarah loved demonstrating her strict dominance and she didn't hesitate humiliating Dani at every opportunity. She handed the timid mother a bag of clothes and ordered Dani to get dressed properly because they were going shopping. Dani reluctantly opened the bag and found only two garments plus a pair of high heel shoes. When she noticed what she was required to wear, she was distraught. "Oh gawd, I can't wear these," Dani said, as she held up a shear blouse and short skirt. "I'm not an exhibitionist."

"What! What did you say," Sarah responded with definite anger in her voice.

"I'm sorry, so sorry, Mistress," Dani replied. "I meant, please Mistress, please don't make me wear these clothes out in public." She gave the young mistress a quick glance and realized there was no alternative. If she didn't comply with Sarah's blackmail demands, her secure life would be ruined so she started taking off her clothes.

Dani removed her expensive blouse and bra and donned what she considered a cheap top that was completely see-through. A shiver went up her spine when she noticed how her boobs were plainly visible, as she never liked acting in a shameless fashion in front of people. Then she stripped her rich designer skirt and donned a black stretchy skirt that was so short it barely covered her crotch.

When Dani added the black shoes, she felt totally embarrassed. She looked younger than her daughter and much like one of the streetwalker whores portrayed in a porno movie. Adding to her distress was the fact the skirt would be impossible to keep in place. The stretchy material would most certainly ride up whenever she moved and result in her flashing anyone who might be looking.

Sarah grinned and waved her hand at the attire. "You look lovely... very sexy. We're going to the mall and do some shopping."

Dani let out a moan of despair when she realized they were going out in public and she would be brazenly showing her boobs. To make matters worse, her nipples remained incensed due to the unfamiliar situation and the erect buds would be very hard to miss. The one saving grace was Sarah allowing her to wear a jacket, which thankfully covered up the fact she was braless and exposed.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,290 Followers