Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,280 Followers

The final scenes at the parlor would be etched in Dani's head for a long time. She was dazed after the intense climax and somehow fumbled around to find all of her clothes. She dressed and hoped the ordeal was over, but there was still plenty of shame in store for her. Jeff handed her a receipt for the artwork and she felt totally embarrassed knowing she paid for the humiliation with her own money.

To make matters worse, Sarah had made arrangements for Julie to pick them up and drive them home. When Dani noticed Jeff go to the front door of the parlor and open it for a visitor, her heart stopped. "Mother! Now dad can see what a slut you are," Julie said, as she entered. "When he sees what you've done, he's going to know you're a slut."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry... so sorry. You don't know what it is like... what it is like having to follow orders," Dani whispered, as she glanced at Sarah to see if she was in trouble.

"Go ahead, tell Julie what Jeff did to you," Sarah said. "Tell her!"

"He... he, oh gawd, he pierced my nipples. He put a tattoo... one on my pelvis... one on my butt," Dani said, as her hand touched both of the sore spots.

"My love, I think you should be more specific. Let Julie know exactly where Jeff put the tattoo on your pelvis," Sarah said.

"He... he put a flower beside... close to my, oh gawd, close to my pussy."

"Good, how close. Tell Julie," Sarah whispered and stared straight into the teary eyes.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. He touched my... my lips. Oh gawd, he put ink on my pussy lips."

"Mother! You let a stranger touch you there... right on your pussy?"

Sarah was emphatic, but she wanted more. "Yes, and what else. What else did Jeff do to you?"

The question made Dani's heart skip a few beats and her face turned a brilliant red. She stared at Sarah hoping the young woman would relent and show mercy, but the frown on her face showed otherwise. "He... he took... he forced me," she whispered, finding the confession overly humiliating.

"She had sex with Jeff. Your mother spread her legs and had intercourse with Jeff," Sarah declared. "She fucked Jeff's big cock."

Julie glared at her mother. "Mother, how could you... with a stranger? You had sex with a stranger?"

Sarah was in her glory. "C'mon, my love, tell her what else. Tell her what happened when Jeff had sex with you," she asked, but couldn't wait for an answer. "Your mother experienced the biggest orgasm. Jeff has his big prick buried in her belly and she climaxed like a whore all over his cock."

The humiliation was foreboding and Dani had to lower her eyes because the embarrassment was too overwhelming. She couldn't bear to look Julie in the face and felt a slight relief when Sarah embraced her by wrapping her arm around her shoulders. "My love, it's Julie's turn. Your daughter is going to be your Mistress and I've given her directions," Sarah whispered, as she kissed Dani on the cheek. "Julie is going to make you her little bitch and then have one of her boyfriends fuck your brains out."

THE END

I plan on posting at least one more chapter so if you have any comments or suggestions, please email me. Thanks to a couple of devoted readers who have sent me suggestions that will be included in chapter four. As you may notice, Danica's humiliation will continue.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,280 Followers