All Comments on 'Mother of a Cheerleader'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
equs64equs64over 11 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for Chapter two. I love the non-consent with no violence erotica. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes WOW indeed

looking forward to the next chapter of mother and daughter and their rookie cheerleading experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hopefully the father and husband finds out

so he can ditch the cheating wife.

no mother fucks over her marriage like that and deserves any respect or a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

Love the story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Busted ! ! ! ! !

Both coaches should be kicked out of the educational system and be labled as pedafiles/homewreckers. The only bad thing is that Dani did not have a tape recording of what happened so she could go to the school board. This would have been a geat case for a lawyer to handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written.

Real well written story, plot develops beautifully and you take your time over the submission of Dani. That's good. Some writers just get to the sex with no realistic build up. Looking forward to your next chapter. Think you are one of the best writers in this category so please keep going. By the way, ignore the jerks who find this morally wrong - what the hell are they doing visiting this web site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs some editing...but a good start

I enjoyed the action and themes, but the writing needs polish. Stuff like "heart attach" and the severe overuse of "brazen" are just two of many ways to clean up the story.

DieselJesterDieselJesterover 11 years ago
Great Read

Other than the minor edits already mentioned, this was very well written. I can't wait to see more on this storyline.

To the Naysayers about who should be busted or who should find out; it's called FICTION for a reason people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait until Sarah has the mother screaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

My interest waned after the man seduced the mother. Up thru that event, the story was a five star. The seduction of Dani, and the details of the seduction/sex was A-1!

Volume33Volume33over 9 years ago
Very Good

Beautifully put together and a real pleasure to read - as most of your stories are.

Thanks

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
great writing

This is a steamy hot story with lots of detail and excellent descriptions. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I especially like Danni as the reluctant slut.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Very good

Great description of the sex scenes. A little bit strange that mother and dauhter (better script in this case) habve been forced to sex for so fool reason but ... this is literotica and eroticism is the most important

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like how that slut Sarah

pretends she is somehow better than Ken, women are so delusional

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 1 year ago

if sarah was ugly lesbian, it also good. she will be good team with ken.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is absolutely a good story! Need to hear more!

japonezjaponez7 months ago

Storyes good like this become fewer every day. This story colection is paragon for me.

Also I love schoolgirl bully vs milf theme.

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

This is story is nothing but a bunch of bullshit these two mother fuckers would get fired for sexual harresment so fast your head would spin not all the girls would keep quiet about what goes on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous