All Comments on 'Mother of Necessity Ch. 04'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Games

Just because you know a lot about silly computer games please don't bore us with the details.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

The best chapter so far. I love the potential possibilities that are opening up. At least this time Beth will be able to ask for copies of the photo shoot. Five stars.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
I love this

crazy twisted family ... keep it cumming, please....

OedipusRex68OedipusRex68over 7 years ago
Nicely paced

I appreciate the slight jump forward, not boring us with the details of 2 weeks of Mom-Dylan sex, which gets old and doesn't further the story.

Well paced, with great bulld-up and possibilities.

Looking forward to what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Series

This is a great series and I can't wait to see where it goes. However, don't rush to get the chapters out and make sure you proof read. (In paragraph 13 of Chapter 4, Justin is incorrectly identified as Dylan.)

autoplotautoplotover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the sharp eye, anon, I'll try to find that error and correct it when I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Don't

Do not bring the sisters together. Leave that as a fantasy if you need it to be in the story. Mother/son & aunt/nephew plus a 3-some is more than enough story.

Don't ruin it.

autoplotautoplotover 7 years agoAuthor

The story's already finished and submitted in full, those decisions have been made (and pretty well telegraphed).

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 7 years ago
Great story

I read all four stories just now; I know Justin will be getting his soon. Sorry, that was chapter 5 in the collection of stories I've imagined. Perhaps a new series involving the sisters and of course, an orgy to tie it all together! I liked the series; I have an imaginary MILF to stand in as mother, but it is a rare fantasy. Good work with the story.

RS

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManover 3 years ago
Getting hotter!

Very sexy with lots of twists and turns. I cant wait to see what happens next.

NateBlackNateBlackover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic set of stories! Brilliant work!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism4 months ago

A very hot story but I do wonder if she ends up fucking her son a little too quickly? I think perhaps you could have strung things out a little before consummating the incestuous relationship. Still a very, very good story, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES