All Comments on 'Mother of Necessity Ch. 07'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I hope the story continues with the promised threesome with Cliff and more with Beth, Melinda and the boys. I think this chapter could have been hotter if Melinda had fooled around with Beth while she watched the video. Just my opinion.

autoplotautoplotover 7 years agoAuthor

Yes, I plan to end with one more chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More than just one chapter is needed

Unless you plan to make that last chapter longer than your normal one to two pages, you have more depravity you have yet to mine.

Obviously the threesome between Cliff and the sisters is a must. Also a must is a foursome involving Melinda, Beth and the boys is another must. However, if Cliff and Beth marry a fivesome between your characters involving anal sex, spit-roasting, tribbing, a few 69's, and both women being made airtight one at a time seems to be something the would be natural to these perverted characters.Hell, if you aren't too grossed out by it some Golden Showers and pegging could be added to the sex play.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

loved it so far, a shame your going to end it, to soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Just found this story it kinda tapered off like there was gonna be a ch8

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust6 months ago

This series as a whole is one of my favorite mom-son sagas. I came a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES