All Comments on 'Mother’s New Governess Ch. 01'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good read

please continue, very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
now looking for the rest

I loved the way you tried to emulate the writings of the era.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amusing parody

of 19th century erotic writings for gentlemen of leisure. Pray continue good sir :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exquisite

I really enjoyed the easy way Edwina fitted into her changing circumstances. Well worth 5 out of 5 votes. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reminiscent of 'The Pearl'

A great tale ... very reminiscent of 'The Pearl'. Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spelling

I'm not all the way through yet, but "hurd" for "heard" and upstairs "made' , presumably meant to be "maid". I'll read the rest in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Put another shrimp on the barbie.....bloody arse!!!!

OK. while I do enjoy a good read this story was really difficult to read. Brit'ish people do not talk like bloody country bumpkins who cannot talk properly. I know the author was trying to make it sound like this was in the Victoria era...but guess what that dimwitted bobby does not know jack. I mean sure he made a noble attempt and he should be commended for it considering that he is a 55 year old man with an IQ of that if a 12 year old who lives in his parents attic. But still....He could have just used modern English like what they do in the movies when they make films that are set in the past. Maybe he should take a cue from this story and self mutilate himself for writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Details

The attention to detail was impressive! Loved it!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 8 years ago
Tremendously well written

A work of erotic fiction that is very, very well crafted x x x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Read your story because you mentioned the aunt, I want to be a willing aunt for my sister's 18 year old son. I must admit that I skimmed over your story. But as one who understands a women with "dual taste" you should know that as a sexually active women I do not have "tatch". I keep my pussy shaved because it's more so much more sexy and convenient when I go down on another women. Also, men tend to favor a clean pussy and are more inclined to respond in a positive manner when I request they, "Taste how wet you've made me." No matter what period you place a story, no women "pounds" a man's cock with lightning speed. Would you want me to be hurting you before I lowered myself to my knees and took your big fountainpen into my mouth. Too bad your not Loni's nephew.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

I love the details in this story! It does take some getting used to, but you've done a marvelous job with it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird

The weird English wording and weird 'cleansing' WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Victorian Erotica

As good as reading "The Pearl" or "The Oyster", oh those naughty Victorians.

redkissyredkissyalmost 7 years ago
Great re-write

The first version was great but this one is fantastic!

AnyaMerchantAnyaMerchantalmost 7 years ago
Love these kinds of stories

Wealth seems to make illicit stories all the more interesting. Refreshing stuff.

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 7 years ago
Keep it up!

Great job! Very steamy. Loved the unique setting. kisses...Britt

neosamneosamover 6 years ago
wowwwwwest

It's the most erotic victorian story I ever read.. The plot.. The narration ..and above all the language ..my goodness.. I am in love with this ..

thanks thanks thanks n thanks for sharing such a wonderful erotica

Neo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES