Mother’s New Governess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She partially released pressure on his shaft and her hand began to caress him with gentle strokes of his throbber between her thumb and two fingers. Harry felt a mix of shock horror and pleasurable sensation all at once. He blurted out,

"Mummy mummy! Auntie Lucy is..." he was interrupted by Edwina who immediately understood his panic and assured him.

"I know dearest! I know," she said, "it feels nice doesn't it? Yes, of course it does. Just relax and let Auntie Lucy give you a good cleansing and release."

Edwina sat back against the rear of the tub and placed both bare feet above the rim to watch the show. Her legs parted wide and she raised her bum nearly clear of the water. She set the fingers of one hand to work on her sex as the other hand found her bubbies. She began to self-abuse once again; all while looking into the bewildered eyes of the son who'd been born through the very sex she was now ravaging.

"But Mummy," he protested, "it is so wrong... Auntie Lucy is your sister...I ...I'm her nephew!"

"Yes," said Edwina in agreement as her hands worked in a lewd and coordinated staccato, "but wrong things in the correct measure can be ...so wonderfully right dearest! Now do allow your auntie to proceed with your lesson, please."

She now bit her lip and shut her eyes for just a moment; having achieved a pace and pressure that she'd sought for. She then opened those moon eyes of hers and locked them on Harry's; sighing and nodding as if to tell him all would be well.

Lucy's hand was now a cock-shagging blur. She clenched her teeth with riveted eyes upon his face. She was now all foul excitement and nostrils flared in base anticipation. She brought the cane back for a windup and continued to frig him with her whirring hand.

Harry felt now only waves of shameful pleasure. His auntie was wanking him and he was giving in to it... so very much so! He let his guard down and exhaled.

She responded, swinging the cane around hard with a splitting CRACK! Harry half howled half whimpered as the white hot hornet sting found its mark across his backside. Lucy felt the cock throb and leap in her hand.

"Yes, Edwina! He is one of us," she observed out loud, "I feel it in this cock. How it jumps and throbs so!"

She stepped back again from Harry. He watched her eyes for a moment; uncertain if he'd received a reprieve. It was not to be.

Lucy simply unfastened her buttons and soon her dress fell to the tiles on the floor. She stood in her naughty underthings and pantaloons which were open at the crotch, (as was the fashion of the time). She rubbed herself 'down there' a minute as her eyes roamed from his, traveling down to his throbber and then back again. She pouted her lips and gritted hissing teeth; as if the mere sight of her nephew's erect phallus and his naive countenance was some powerful stimulant she was taking in.

A minute later and pantaloons and unmentionables were lying in a great lacy heap about her ankles. All she wore now were her modest jewelry, her black high buttoned shoes, and that same fierce look. She stepped forward and took up his veiny member in her hand once more, but this time with a glaze in her eyes as if she was there but far off at the same moment.

She now frigged at him with renewed fervor; the same teeth-clenched hissing snarl upon her face. Harry looked at Mummy doing ghastly things to herself in the steamy water and then back to Auntie with her lustful madness blazing on her face. It was all so horrid, bestial, and wonderful for him at the same time!

Lucy half turned to him; bringing one of his hands down from his head but telling him to keep the other right where it was and not to move a muscle until she said so. She then brought his fingers to the black furry thatch between her legs as she kept wanking him with her furiously stroking palm. She brought up the cane from the side of the tub and placed it across his bum; resting it atop his buttocks.

"Frig me!" Lucy rasped in a desperate whisper.

Her nostrils flared and her breasts heaved like a horse's rump at a gallop. Her cane tapped his bum as her hand remained a frantic milking blur upon his cock.

"Frig me!" she said once more, but in a gasp rife with more seething urgency.

He moved fingers against her, probing about. She in turn closed eyes; focusing on the sensation of his hand. His fingers pushed through black tendrils of hair until they met fleshy warmth and soft folds, then a yielding portal of softness. He pushed against that feminine softness as he looked back at Mummy and her lascivious self-abusings.

He could see Mummy's pink sex yawning open like the mouth of one who was about to fall asleep in a very comfy chair. He didn't quite know what to do with those fingers of his, but as he watched Mummy do vile rather things upon herself, he judged that the same should feel quite nice to Auntie Lucy. He kept an eye on his mother's quim caresses and as she strummed her inner pink workings, so did he mimic strokes and movements upon his Aunt's warm wicked pit. His hunch was most correct!

His fingertips found a crease of meaty flaps of tissue, (somewhat swollen and puffy). Mummy had separated hers apart, but this took a bit more doing with Auntie. His touch now found more delicate curtains of flesh beneath the first puffy folds. He copied his mother's speed and movements as Auntie let out a gasp of AAAHHH upon at his strokes.

Lucy's hand continued to frig upon him but still deeper and more forceful ardor, as though she were rubbing aching muscles of an Athenian athlete. Harry kept his eyes upon the demonstration model presented by Mummy and her sex; noticing the inner flaps looked much like those rare Indian Lotuses she and Grandmammah grew and raised in the rose garden. From this it dawned on him why gardening was such a secret passion for some!

Edwina's fingers left the swollen nubs of her terribly tormented titties and now she snaked it down her belly to join up with her other hand and work them both together in a sort of "team torture" between her legs. One hand splayed her pink petals apart as the other focused attentions on a curious little hooded button of at the top of her blossom. She was obviously an old hand at this and knew what she liked; Harry thought, (and he reasoned too that his Auntie might be similarly inclined). There was but one way to find out!

Harry searched around and after a brief poke here and a prod there, he located the little rubbery button of Auntie Lucy beneath its pink hoodie hood. Her eyes momentarily went wide as she sort of hopped at his touch with a squeak; releasing a breathy HOOOOOHHH! from her lips. She closed eyes; allowing herself to become accustomed to the sensation. Bucking her hips ever so slightly against his caress; she opened her eyes and whispered softly,

"Oh yesssss, that's it Harry; so very very ...gooood!"

Lucinda's hand now matched the speed of Harry's, and he in turn matched the speed at which Edwina fiddled upon herself. Mummy Edwina meanwhile, matched the pace at which she observed Lucinda's hand working Harry. It could be said that all three were now synchronizing their rubs and strokes to the others around them and bit by bit the three picked up the pace. The foul act became a collective runaway engine of perverted wickedry with each participant's energy driving and pushing the other two; who seemed to only churn faster and harder with inspired vigor!

Harry now focused on that naughty little button of Auntie Lucy's, somewhere beneath her coal black thatch of pubic tendrils. He still couldn't see it but he felt it clearly. It was hot, swollen, and throbbing; much like his pego in her furiously whirring hand (except her little throbber felt no bigger than an oversized cherrystone).

With each stroke of Harry's hand upon her naughty nub, Lucy seemed to become more and more undone. Where before he saw rage and condemnation; he now saw something different. It still looked a bit like pain, only with a smile in front of it and what's more; it was accompanied by soft urgent words of encouragement.

"Yessss Harry," Lucy hissed, "does this foul thing we do give you pleasure? Ohhhh and do not stop! .... Well, does it? Does this filthy wicked thing we do feel nice to you?"

Harry was perplexed. Of course it felt nice but he didn't know quite what to say. He could be right or he could be wrong with his answer and the prospect of a wrong answer might mean more of that blasted cane.

"No," he answered unconvincingly, the lie etched across his face like scratches upon glass.

"LIAR!" Auntie Lucy suddenly thundered.

She brought back the cane and with a SWOOSH CRACK it landed across his backside. Harry's howl shook the ceiling in another agonized wail of pain and shame at being caught at lying once more. Oddly enough he noticed, the horrible burning kiss from the cane was now mixing with a rush of shameful goodness that traveled up his loins. Un-moved by his cry, Auntie Lucy continued her interrogation.

"And I suppose," she said, "you've only been using the bath in the hallway for bathing, is that not correct?"

"Yes," he replied, certain she couldn't possibly know about that 'other thing' he did there, (and taking the chance at another untruth).

"LIAR!" Lucy thundered again.

The cane swished once more across his bum, producing another tortured howl from his lungs. A tear trickled down his cheek from his right eye. The pain was becoming too great, (and yet oddly enough another tear trickled from the end of his cock). A bit of pre-ejaculate made its presence known to his auntie's palm and she paused in her pounding of his pego.

Auntie Lucy caught the wayward drop on her fingertips before it had a chance to fall. She popped it in her mouth for a taste; as if be sampling some bit of savory sauce prepared for a main course. She let her tongue finish with it before she gulped it down the ole' hatch announcing to her sister,

"Mmmmmm Edwina, your son is so wonderfully yummy!"

Edwina in the tub nodded in lewd agreement; furiously frigging away at herself. She simply couldn't wait to try him!

Harry meanwhile had ceased his caresses of Lucy to witness the spectacle. It did not go unnoticed. Her face grew black as a storm. She grabbed his throbber and wanked him violently as she roared,

"DID I SAY STOP?"

The cane swished for another CRACK on his backside, producing a loud sobbing NOOOOOOO! from Harry.

Tears streamed freely down his face. Down below however, he was still hard and hot as an iron poker in her grasp.

"That is correct," she raged, "no one told you to stop. Get cracking boy!"

Harry did as ordered; his fingers feverishly rubbing at his Auntie's nub. He noticed that as soon his caresses resumed, her face softened. It was as if a soothing balm had just been applied to her demeanor. She sighed for a moment and then resumed her line of questions.

"I am being perfectly lenient thus far Harry, (under normal circumstances I should have worn out the cane on you at the first untruth). Now again, in the bath did you do the terrible thing I am doing now to your penis with my hand?"

"Yes," came Harry's feeble and defeated reply.

"Good," Lucy answered, "you see Edwina; he CAN be truthful with the proper guidance and discipline. Of course your mummy has known all along of this bath time abomination of yours. You have been committing it quite regularly for the past few weeks. She's even seen the evidence floating in your bathwater!"

Harry was open mouthed and horror struck. His heart filled with the most shameful of shame yet! His aunt had transformed herself from judge, to skillful prosecuting attorney in the wink of an eye. Despite his shock he kept his hand moving as he blurted out,

"What? No, it was but once,"

"MORE LIES!" bellowed Auntie Lucy whose face found its stormy rage once again.

He'd done it now. Nothing would save him from what was about to occur! She'd demanded complete truthfulness and he'd failed.

As her hand continued to churn the boy-butter building in his balls, Lucy bit her lip; swishing that cane several times SWOOSH CRACK! SWOOSH CRACK! SWOOSH CRACK! SWOOSH CRACK!

Harry let out a continuous series of shrieks and wails as tears ran down his face like a salt spring.

He looked to his mummy's face to see her smiling lewdly at him as she continued her self-agitations as his mind teetered on the edge of mad terror. He turned to Auntie's face in an attempt to find mercy and clemency; only to see stern retribution behind a sneer of clenched teeth. The SWOOSH CRACKs of the cane and Auntie Lucy's ferocious tugging at his tormented tadger continued until he could stand it no longer. He blurted out at the top of his lungs,

"YEOOOOOOOOOWWWW! (SOB) OH YES I DID IT I ADMIT TO EVERYTHING! (SOB)EVERYTHING! I DID THAT BAD THING WHEN I WAS WASHING! I DID IT AGAIN AND AGAIN! EVERY CHANCE I COULD!"

The cane ceased its swooshes and cracks. Lucy caught her breath. Her cruel look drifted away as would a whisp of smoke on a breeze. Meanwhile her hand continued to row and scull at his now ramrod stiff oar of veiny-meatiness that throbbed and pulsed against her palm.

"Yessss," cooed Auntie Lucy, "is that not much better? Don't you feel cleaner for having come to your senses and confessed to what you've done?"

"I do Auntie Lucy," he replied in between fits of pitiful runny-nosed blubbering, "I truly do! I most humbly apologize to Mummy and to you! I assure you that I shall never do such bad things ever again!"

His fingers continued stroking his auntie's button as she had yet to tell him to cease but what's more; he was completely through with fibbing or quibbling. A look of shock registered on the faces of both women who continued to keep their hands busy at their assigned lewd tasks, but who now looked at each other as if Harry had perhaps missed some obvious point of order.

"Oh my dear Harry," his mummy announced, "on the contrary; my sister Lucy and I will help you!"

"But," he said, "those things I did were bad? You even said so!"

"Noooo you silly goose," Mummy explained, "I think we used words like vile, naughty, foul, bestial and what else Lucy?"

"I think I used the word abomination, and perhaps a few others...oh, but never bad," remarked Lucy, (whose face had warmed completely now, while her hand continued to pull rough tugs upon his willy as his fingers returned the favor between her legs).

"But don't you understand," Mummy explained, "you need to cleanse yourself of your secrets, yes?"

"It is the first step," Auntie Lucy chimed in merrily, "in this lesson of cleansing hygienics! The second step is release."

"It is important to keep no secrets in an arrangement like ours," Mummy added.

"Ar... arrange.... did you say, arrangement?" Harry babbled.

His eyes were still wet with tears, but smart and sting in his arse had now been replaced by an 'ache most wonderful' in his loins, (curtesy of his auntie's tugging hand).

"Well," Auntie Lucy suggested, "if you don't like the word arrangement, perhaps you might prefer understanding or agreement perhaps, yes? Your mummy, myself, and other members of this house have enjoyed 'understandings' 'arrangements' and 'agreements' in this house ever since your grandpapa passed away when we were just your age. Those arrangements and agreements have stood in place ever since in one form or another; even several understandings. You do find arrangements, understandings and agreements to be to your liking, yes?"

"You see Harry," Mummy continued, "I was hoping to establish an understanding with you the night you passed by my bedchamber door. My heart was up in my mouth and I was waiting. That was why it was left ajar...oh no, I wasn't sleeping in the least, (giggle) I was waiting!"

Harry's mouth hung open like a cod's at the realization. Mummy continued,

"You skipped off to the loo and never came by my room. I figured you lost heart or possibly your ardor, and figured I'd have a go again some other night. I shut the door and finished the job on myself. I actually heard you return to the door and pause, but then you departed down to your room; much to my disappointment you silly git! I'd feared I had actually frightened you away."

"Oh no Mummy," Harry replied, "you hadn't. I really did think you were having bad dreams quite honestly and felt it best not to wake you!"

"Yes," Edwina replied, "I can see that now. I must admit I began to lose my courage then as well. After the last incident in the bath when I found your little telltale species of jellyfish floating about... well, I decided to enlist the help of your Auntie Lucy, who is somewhat an 'expert and mentor' in such matters. She was a mentor for me at your tender age when she awakened me."

Harry stared now in disbelief, yet he began to understand what this was all about, (at least he thought he had).

He heard the horrid evil cane drop to the tile floor. A moment later and Lucy now ran her hand across the stripes along his bum to sooth the stings with comforting flourishes. Her other hand continued a rough and vigorous milking on his pego. She then brought his head to her bosom as a sort of comforting pillow and bid him softly to watch his mum and to please for heaven's sake, not stop what he was doing with his hand!

He complied happily; somewhat relieved that her storm had passed, (despite the fact that the rain outside had increased in intensity). Things of course were increasing in intensity inside the tub it seemed as well!

Mummy's hand now splayed the flaps back on her lovely blossom for him to see and with her free hand she strummed at her little hooded bean. As legumes went; it was a large enough bean, so that when she peeled back the little hood she was able to put her thumb and forefinger around it and give herself a merry little wank to match the one her dear Harry was receiving from his wicked Auntie Lucy.

He tried to parrot the same movement on his auntie but her legs were a bit too close together, so he merely continued his ole' pokey-strokey of her button whilst she tugged him closer and closer to a familiar sensation that he'd already created in his own loins many times before. Of course, he realized; the marvelous thing now was that it was the lovely hand of a woman and not his own executing those rude tugs, OH JOY!

His pokes n' prods upon Lucy were now having a rather cumulative effect and her hand left his bum to tweak and pinch at her nipples. She sighed; now having the rhythm and sensation she needed! She still had one more urgent request for him.

Well... it was more of a demand really, if you get right down to it...

"Kiss me Harry! KISS ME HARD!"

Their faces found one another's; she smelled his scent, and he hers. Their lips joined; her mouth being most sweet, he discovered. Their hands continued their mutual masturbatory symbiosis, only now the two were fused together; aunt to nephew, joined in a glorious kiss worthy of any romantic artist's brush!

Harry felt like he was being happily skewered in the mouth by her probing wicked cow tongue; the pink organ slewing around in his cheeks and jowls as if it were clearing space to move in! Lucy gave his teeth and tongue a good cleaning for half a minutes time, then felt her inner tremor build. She hummed a low moan into his lips. It became a muted wail, and finally a kissing shuddering sob straight into his parted lips!

Lucy pulled her mouth from his and howled to the ceiling a cry of absolute joy! Warm broth suddenly splashed Harry's hand as she shouted again at the ceiling plaster in a resounding and heartfelt cry of OOOOOHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! AAGGGHHH!