Mother’s New Governess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunny splashed beads of hot rain down her legs and to the tiled floor below. She shook her head to and fro in a celebration of shakes and trembles before sighing happily through one last joyous shudder. Still dazed and shaky like a new filly on wobbily legs from her crescendo, she pushed his hand away.

She now stepped with purpose into the bath directly between Harry and his mummy, squatting down before him; her bum barely touching the water. She took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to give her nephew his first demonstration of fellatio whilst his mummy stroked herself and looked on. It was a practical exercise of sorts; the student obviously part of the demonstration.

Oh my, learning can be such blasted fun!

Harry took a chance and without being told; ran hands through Aunt Lucy's hair, (snarling fingers in her thick black mane almost instinctively). He grabbed the back of her head and whilst she sucked him like a nursing calf, he rocked his loins into her delightfully bobbing head. He glanced beyond his aunt for a moment and his eyes met Mummy's; winking and nodding at him whilst licking her lips in approval. He was doing so well with his lesson; that much she could clearly see.

Ahhh the things that make mummy's so very proud!

Harry felt his excitement rising up from his balls; good and strong! Auntie Lucy's mouth felt just so bloody marvelous. He'd gladly brave the cane a hundred times if only to feel her mouth upon him like this again. She was utterly swallowing him now; aiming for that empty spot in the back of her throat that she always longed to fill!

Mummy at the back of the bath thrashed and bucked her hips against her own rudely frigging fingers. One of her hands had found her cunny hole; plowing her fingers one, two, three, and at last four into the sodden pink chute whilst her other hand vexed her hooded bean with dancing fingers and thumb! She saw Harry's face become more and more twisted; Lucy having throat-shagged him right to the very brink of expenditure. Mummy had seen that look before and knew her boy was nearly at a point of no return. A few more strokes of Auntie's tonsils and he'd be unable to prevent his seed from flowing even if his very life depended on it!

Edwina's eyes met those of her son. Her eyes locked on his for barely an instant but it was enough! A sort of psychic connection between the two occurred as both felt the wave of orgasmic release break inside them.

"OH MUMMY," Harry yelled as if in alarm, "I'M GOING TO SPEND IN AUNTIE LUCY'S ...OOOHH!"

"DO IT HARRY," Edwina wailed inspired by Harry's release, "I'M GOING TO ...EEEEYYYAGGGGHHHH!"

It was at that very magical instant when it happened for them both. Edwina's pelvis humped up and down in the water against both her hands as her pink blossom splashed nectar into both the bath and onto the wriggling rump of her older sister. Harry upon seeing Mummy's eyes roll back and her open mouthed call of joy could hold back no more; seizing Auntie Lucy's head in both hands he drove his hips frantically in her mouth as he great spewing squirts of manly warmth into her sucking mouth that continued to milk and nurse him through his hoarse snarling roars of,

"AAGGGGHHHHHRRRRR!"

Lucy continued to suck and milk her bucking colt of a man as he thrashed his head with mad joy and her younger sister bawled and dribbled behind her. She took in a great mouthful of her nephew's chowder until at last his quakes ceased and she with great satisfaction swallowed her first hot drink of the day. A wicked little recollection flashed through her naughty noggin as her tongue registered all the notes of the young man's salty seed.

'Edwina was quite right,' she thought to herself, 'he does taste like Sir William!'

I shall explain perhaps another day dear readers when there is more time. You understand of course, yes?

In the bottom of the tub the three sat, Mummy in the back, and Auntie and her dear nephew taking up a position to the front; resting and reflecting. Three bodies rolled in the swirling waves and steam of the bath like hulks of three great warships following a violent naval engagement; now they merely rocked gently in the post action bliss and haze of it all.

Lucy's hand wanked absentmindedly at Harry's cockie for several minutes afterwards as she thought there in the water and steam. It was really more playing with a toy than trying to get it to do anything. She was much like a silly cat that had just found a rubber mouse but having a cock in her hand helped her think.

At one point a lewd joke flashed through her head but she thought it best kept to herself. She giggled and kept her own council while she fiddled with his spent member. Finally, she announced to Harry that his initial cleansing was over.

"Initial cleansing?" asked Harry.

His aunt nodded her naughty noggin with a broad grin as she noted the rise again of his pego beneath her touch. Her fiddles, diddles, and strokes had obviously reloaded his balls and now he'd be ready for another go shortly she judged. Auntie Lucy shot a cursory glance to her sister and then dropped her head to his loins; commencing to suck him to new hardness while Mummy explained a few fine points for Harry's benefit.

"Yes Harry," Mummy said with eyes brimming with love and anticipation, "I feared you'd spout too soon with me, so we let naughty Auntie Lucy milk out the first merry squirtings and spendings! After all, (giggle) you wouldn't wish to pop your cork too soon and spoil Mummy's fun, would you?"

He shook his head 'No,' and she shook hers with him in agreement, all giggles and love.

"Good," said Mummy tapping her sister on the bum with mock impatience in her voice, "I suspect I can now have a good proper cleansing bath with my fine young man?"

Lucy rose up for air, nodding her head to the affirmative between gasps. Below her stood Harry's proud cock, breeching its angry head from the water like a snorting sea monster; most ready to 'give it a go again.'

Well done Auntie Lucy. Well done indeed ole girl!

Harry changed places with Auntie Lucy in lovely clawfoot bathtub's vastness. His auntie took up a position at the foot of the tub, facing the other two with her legs apart and her hands between her legs and at her teats. The water was still nice and warm. The rain outside had never let up. It was so awfully good to be indoors away from the blast of the elements outside; especially if one was to do simply awful things with (and to), others in the comfort of a warm bath.

It was that very same sound of rain pattering on the window panes and roaring on the roof above that filled Harry's ears. Although only a man of eighteen, he never forgot that particular sound in that very special moment, (and he lived well up into his nineties). That whole memory was burned in his mind indelibly; the warm bath, the rain, his own nakedness plus the lush curvy nudity of his beautiful mother and aunt... the 'special-ness' of that moment. It was his mummy who made it special, (her and wickedly wonderful Auntie Lucy).

Now Mummy shifted back against the rear of the sloping slipper-shaped bath. She beckoned for her son; her lips in a teasing puckered pouty-pout below mooning eyes and heavy sighs. Harry advanced cautiously, like a deer breaking cover at the edge of a wood; intent on joining her in some naturally 'good clean fun' ...of a most dirty and unnatural sort indeed if you'd allow me the irony!

Hygiene is after all dear readers, such an important lesson for a young gentleman's development!

To Be Continued Dear Readers, if you vote it to be so!