Mother’s New Governess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was she could not remember having ever been skewered by a phallus so prominent as what her young nephew had spiked her rear passage with now! After a considerable period of time had passed both parties adjusted to the wonderfully tortuous stretching and squeezing that was taking place. Lucy listened for Harry's breathing and noticed that it was now relatively calmer than when he'd first pushed inside the snugness of her bowels. She then found her own voice again and quite calmly spoke to him,

"Excellent Harry...shall we begin?" Her words were absolutely tranquil and serene; as though she were a piano teacher with a pupil requesting that he recite his scales for her. Her stiff-upper-lip composure was in stark contrast to the whirling maelstrom taking place in her pretty noggin. GREAT BLOODY HELL, she thought, HE IS ABSOLUTELY SPLITTING ME BACK THERE!...OH BUT IT FEELS...SO WICKED and LOVELY!...

As Harry's hands found her hips and he began to run himself back and forth in her greased bottom-chute however; Lucy regained her confidence calm and carnal ardor with successive each stroke! In no time, her discomfort had drifted-off into nothingness; like so much mist in hot sunlight. Now all she sensed was excitement and a lovely aching strrrreeetch on the very inside of her insides! She simply passed things off as if she'd never been worried or distressed in the least and that things had always been well under control for the seasoned governess!

There was something that she needed however; something she craved selfishly. She looked down at the crop in her hands and seeing that it was doing her no earthly good there; she promptly passed it up over her shoulder to the startled Harry. His fears however were unfounded; for a split-second later he realized she was handing the handle end of the crop to him saying,

"Harry dear, I feel simply UNNNGGGHH ... simply awful about that ...OHHHH..YES.. wicked wicked thrashing I gave you in the bath this morning! I should think perhaps... a bit of retribution is in order, yes?" Harry took her meaning straight away and the crop went high in the air as his loins plunged deep. He brought it down with a severe SWOOSH CRACK that made his Auntie Lucy's head rear straight back and call out, EEEYYYYAAAAGGHHHH!

"Oh...YES HARRY," she gasped, her mouth a wide smile, "you're a natural darling! Do continue please..." Harry looked down at his handiwork. He'd stung her smartly upon the very same fesses he now was rutting. A large reddish streak told him precisely where the crop and keeper had landed. He hadn't however appeared to have hurt Lucy badly as she was now calmly bringing the hookah pipe up to her lips with one and bring her other hand down beneath her belly to commence bothering and vexing her sex. With that, the crop went high and came down with three strokes, SWOOSH CRACK! SWOOSH CRACK! SWOOSH CRACK! in rapid succession on her rump as Harry continued buggering her stretched rose-hole.

Lucy tensed and yelped with each stinging crack; like a puppy who'd received blows for wee-ing on an expensive rug. Following the three strokes, Lucy continued to puff the hookah and diddle at her quim and clitty as her nephew continued to till and plow her dung-chute with vigor. The now however egged him on; urging for more strokes of the crop and each as hard as the last if not harder. Her voice became a happy excited sort of,

"Yes Harry, like that only with a little more vigor!" To which Harry responded with another,

WHOOSH CRACK!

"OH HARRY AGAIN - LIKE THAT! YES-BUGGER AND SMACK ME!"

VIP CRACK!

"YEEESSS DARLING! MY ASS IS NOW A CUNT TO YOU... FUCK IT HARDER BOY! HARDER!" ...And on and on it went; aunt and nephew locked in a rude rectal rutting. Lucy's excitement became higher over the minutes as she realized with some irony; she was having to coach him less and less now, but consequently instead found herself BEGGING him more and more! As her excitement rose... Harry found himself lost in the very joyous moment of it all. He loved the marvelous feeling of his cock buggering his beautiful aunt's rose-hole; it was even more satisfying that she'd been so cruel to him and he could now dish out a bit of what he'd taken! It made it all the more worthwhile to him that the more he struck with the crop and fucked that bottom-chute of hers, the more she frigged herself and urged him on with ever increasing profane excitement!

At last dear Auntie Lucy's found just the right degree of friction, copulation, and flagellation so that her entire body seized up as if suddenly she'd been jolted by an electric storm. Her foul tongue went silent as her mouth went wide and her hand furiously fiddled her hooded bean! Her head reared back again and she hollered, AGGHHH... AAHH... AAAAAHHHHHGGGGGG! as a shower of piddle splashed from her quim upon her dancing fingers and onto the cushions and bed sheet beneath her! Harry dared not stop but continued to fuck his aunt for several strokes until she turned her head weakly over her shoulder to him and said,

"Very well Harry, you may now spend." And spend he did! He'd been deathly afraid that if he spouted before Auntie Lucy had given him permission, then the hellish harlot-harpy might snatch the crop on him with twice the measure of what he'd inflicted upon her buttocks. His balls had been in considerable agony for some time but when he was granted permission to seed, then OH GOOD HEAVENS WHAT AN ENORMOUS EXPENDITURE IT WAS!

Harry's nose and upper lip became one immense snarl of ARRRGGGGHHH! as his balls blew like a cannon at Trafalgar. His seed came rushing up into his Auntie Lucy's bum-channel like a warm tropical sea at an extremely high tide; warm, salty, and full of swimming multitudes of frantically wiggling tails. He spent and spent and spent some more... filling her insides with lovely hot helpings of chap chowder while the now fully recovered Lucy merely puffed her hookah and enjoyed the jets, spunks, and trickles going up her bottom; grinning wicked grins and planning wicked plots.

Yessss! She knew him to be "the one!" Oh her mother, would be pleased; but of course she had to finish things. The testing had to be completed with him and then of course he'd need to be "developed." This was why as soon as he'd filled her arse with briny clotted curds and fallen atop her gasping, he was told to roll off and lie upon his back.

Auntie Lucy wasted simply no time at all. She fell upon his shrinking cock and began to suck him freshly yanked from her foul funnel. Harry gasped for air; somewhat sensitive "down there" and unprepared for such "attentions" but shortly thereafter, he'd caught his second wind and his naughty auntie had managed to bring him to suitable hardness.

She then switched places with him and lay upon her bare back over the cushions sheets and damp spot; raising heels high, spreading thighs and bidding him to mount her! Harry rose and assumed his position atop his aunt, aimed his primed pego at the pink folds beneath her thick black pubic curls and sank his weight down into her; hooking her knees over each of his arms as he did. A great rush of air escaped Lucy's lungs; her eyes became large as saucers as her juicing quim accommodated him.

Regaining her breath, she let out a surprised OOOOOOHHH! and then put a hand to his chest for a moment to keep him from pushing in any further. She narrowed her eyes a bit and focused. As she felt her inner workings adjust to his throbbing "quim-stretcher," she nodded and bid him, "Proceed Harry!"

Like a somewhat obedient hound, young Harry set himself to the task; energetically thusting hips and plunging cock up into his auntie's cunny while Lucy was a veritable calliope of sound! As he shoved and pushed atop her, she UMMM'd and AAAHHH'd, yipped and yelped beneath him - when not biting her lip and grunting with a wrinkled nose. Her hand reached up behind his and found his balls; executing a lovely little testicular tickle for him and showing her nephew that although it sounded as though he were killing her that was simply NOT the case!

As her ardor rose further, Lucy pulled Harry down to her for a heartfelt snog on the lips. She ran a free hand through his dark hair, tugging his locks roughly. The snog became a growling lip chewing munch; causing Harry a slight amount of trepidation but Lucy pulled her mouth away from his lips and sweetly whispered in his ear,

"SH-SH-Sh! There, there Harry! All is well...you were just making Auntie Lucy feel so... UNHHH... very.. very nice! ...You like making your Auntie Lucy feel nice don't you?"

"Y-yes Auntie Lucy," he replied wide eyed and huffing; loving the wet wicked sensations of her warm sex as it squeezed his cock from every conceivable hugging direction in exquisite comforting squishiness.

"Of course my dear," Lucy replied, "and what's more; I find it so enjoyable that you like this thing we're doing. Oh - you and I shall have so much fun! There is oh so very-very much you'll learn in the weeks to come; this is just the start of it I'm sure!" Her hand gripped and squeezed at his hairy balls as though she were testing two hardboiled eggs for freshness. Her lips tickled his ear as once more she whispered,

"There are so many wonderfully fun wicked things that people can do together once their clothes come off and they push their bodies together. So much fun and so many," she sighed..."possibilities...UGGHH OOOHHH!" Harry was beside himself with lustful momentum. He was trying his best not to spend until being directed to make said expenditure by the chief mistress of "accounts receivable"; that being none other than his lovely and fearsome Auntie Lucy -into whose delightfully juicing quagmire of a quim he'd sheathed himself - straight up to the bollocks.

Not to fear Harry! Oh... and not to fear dear readers either! All has been taken into consideration in this episode of "double-entry accounting."

Y'see as luck would have it Harry, your Auntie Lucy was from a very early age; both a fan and a student of economics and the budgeting of one's assets; be they people or resources. She sensed that YOU Harry might not budget yourself adequately, and therefore being a fan of the double-entry system... she knew enough to have you blow seed up inside her arse; so as later when you plied her cunny as you are doing now; your ability to spend would be... checked as it were! As luck would further have it; she has other "devices of economic restraint" at her disposal. Let's return to the story and have a look...

Aunty Lucy released his bollocks and reached up behind her pretty little head to one of the many cushions as she popped the hookah mouthpiece into her lovely little mouth for a puff. She fished around underneath the pillow for a moment and then found was looking for. She pulled it out and waved it about before Harry's stunned and huffing red face. It was a series of leather straps and cinches with elaborate brass rings and studs holding the whole business together. If he hadn't known better Harry would have thought his Auntie Lucy was going to harness a ferret or a stoat to a cart using the small device. Instead, she had another weasel that she'd a mind to harness ... HIS!

"Pull out of me for a moment Harry," she said, "I have a little collar for your cockie to wear that you'll find most interesting!" Harry did as told and Lucy handed him the hookah pipe which he then proceeded to suck, puff, and blow upon it; producing the same wheezing and coughing effect as it had the last time he'd attempted using the device. Suffice to say, he'd barely noticed his auntie attaching the strange harness to his cock and balls; that is until she'd pulled the leather cinches tight and tied them off. Now his member was... well, even more prominent and bulging than before. It was also a bit uncomfortable; with the binds of the device tightly fastened around his sack above his balls and around the base of his pego, trapping blood up inside his shaft and seed down inside his sack. Nothing was moving unless authorized by Aunty Lucy; who might as well have been the first female Chancellor of the Exchequer, the way she was executing her power of the "purse-strings!"

Harry looked down in disbelief. He didn't have a cock and balls anymore as much as something that looked like a ruddy Roman gladiator, and an angry one at that! All he really needed now was something to stab it with. Not to worry dear readers; Lucy provided that something a moment later as she took the hookah pipe from him and said,

"Ahhhh now that's much-MUCH better I should think! ...Shall we continue?" ...and continue they did! Harry plunged his cock-ring coated cockie back down into her juicing quim and began to rutt his aunt in earnest! Lucy now seized up the riding crop and again Harry tensed for a moment; needlessly it turns out.

Auntie Lucy merely turned the crop around and brought it underneath her; placing the ball at the end of the handle to the notch of her bum. She pushed the rude leather knob past the pouty ring of her bum pucker and began to plunge her entrails with the device; all while Harry huffed and puffed and plowed within her furrow, and all within the scope of her very own "double-entry system" dear readers!

This went on for several minutes until Lucy felt her pulse race, her shudder imminent and her dam about to burst. She dropped the mouthpiece of the hookah and found her hooded bean. With her fingers she diddled the last few strokes necessary for her to tip the scales in her favor!

A moment later she'd found the momentum she needed and her hips rose to meet her nephew's thrusts. Her muzzle became a snarl, and she released a joyous bawling shriek of AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH! EEEEEEEEYYYAAAAAAHHHH! OHHHHHHHH! Her hot piddle blasted up from her cunny onto Harry's plunging loins and the entirety of her body shuddered. In mid-quake, she tore the riding crop straight from her rectum; causing her entire body be seized by a second cataclysmic splatter-gasm that showered Harry in a torrent of her hot brine while she howled AHHHHHAAAAGGGHHH! AHHHHHH! EEEYYYAAAAAHHHH! OOOHHHHHH! at the top of her lungs!

Now somewhat breathless but eager to see what Harry had left in him; Lucy worked the cinches that bound and constrained his cock and balls as he continued to lunge and thrust. With the final pull of the chords she'd freed him of any true restraint; releasing him to spend liberally.

Lucy's eyes locked upon Harry's. She brought the cruel crop up from the bed in one perfectly-aimed stinging stroke of WHOOSH CRACK! The keeper landed squarely across his arse-cheek and there was for a moment a look of surprise that registered in his face that quickly changed to something else.

EEEEYYYYYOOOOOOOOOWWW! screamed Harry in pain and excitement; the two sensations instantly blending together in one sensation. Auntie's eyes remained locked on his. Through gritted teeth she swore at him, "THERE YOU ARE YOU LOVELY GLORIOUS BASTARD, YOU BUGGERED YOUR AUNTIE LUCY... NOW SEED IN HER CUNNY... DO IT I SAY... FUCK ME AND SPEND AND SEED YOU WONDERFUL BASTARD!"

With that, she brought the crop up for emphasis in another vicious WHOOSH CRACK! that landed squarely once more across Harry's bum cheek. It set off a cataclysmic explosion in his testicles. He began to tremble and a second later a maddened joyous agonized howl of EEEEEYYYYAAARRRRGGGHHHH! erupted from his lungs!

Long hot ropes of salty spunk shot through his cock, deep into his auntie's sodden quim in blast after hot blast of briny white; filling her to the brim! Lucy, the passionate economics and accounting enthusiast sighed with satisfaction at Harry's expenditure and subsequent deposit in her fiduciary account; set up by his Mummy Edwina and most certainly to be audited in some fashion later by Grand Mah-mah Rebecca!

The crop fell away to the floor from Lucy's hands and Harry fell upon his aunt; sobbing shuddering and cumming as she held his face in her hands, kissing away his tears and cooing to him through a particularly long hard cum! She was no longer Lucy the temptress, or Lucy the fearsome enforcer, nor even Lucy the devourer; she was Lucy the happy celebratory lover - overjoyed at her nephew's success...and the fact that he'd gotten there with her mentorship! Ahhhh but this was only the beginning and she knew it!

After they'd both dressed, Auntie Lucy flung her arms around Harry and told him how proud she was of him. He'd discharged his duties superbly and rest assured; she'd give Grand mah-mah the most glowing of reports that evening. She gave him the tenderest of kisses and sent him on his way, smelling of sweet tobacco, sex, (and with a note or two of satisfaction tossed in)!

As he stepped into the hall, he noticed through a window that the sun was out and the rain had gone. He saw an opportunity to put on proper boots, head out of doors with the dogs and the guns, and do a bit of hunting. The turn of the weather had also led Grand Mah-mah, Rebecca to announce to all of the other women of the house; she'd a good mind for a walk. Naturally Mummy Edwina, Aunt Lucinda, Sister Bess, and Cousin Mabel immediately dropped what they were doing, found coats, and departed with Grand Mah-mah in five minutes time. As usual, Harry found himself left out of the company.

Well, there was no more discussion of it and no reason to put it off. On came the boots, down came the gun, and out came the dogs; barking yelping and raring to go excitedly! The sun was absolutely dazzling and the post-rain Devon air was absolutely saturated with promise and awe-inspiring beauty as Harry and the dogs left; heading down the stony road before cutting across fields to the west.

In an hours' time, the gods of the hunt had smiled upon him and he began his walk home from the western thickets with a smoking gun and four smoking peppered birds; one of which had been ripped apart by the dogs, (so that it was more blasted remains than fit for a pan). Nonetheless; it went in the bag and over his shoulder with the rest of the shot-blasted game. Harry was jubilant as he walked with the dogs running ahead of him. He really hadn't planned having this much luck this early on, but he decided to get the dogs home and on their beds; having executed their jobs admirably. He wanted to get these birds plucked and into the cook's pan.

It was somewhat ironic then that Harry had returned so early from his hunt; ironic essentially for Meredith the maid who'd been helping the cook, Mrs. Applebum by peeling vegetables out by the barn. She'd seen Harry depart with one of the guns and the dogs. She figured most everyone of the family would be gone and Mrs. Applebum happened to be busy in the kitchen along with Drusilla making preparations for a tea that was to be served at half past four.

The boys from the barn had already finished their day chores and had moved on down the road. They wouldn't be back until night to feed the animals. That left her to her own devices sitting in the sun on a low wall by the barn, down from the house to enjoy the afternoon in solitude; or so she thought. Oh and what devices she found she had at her disposal. I'll be certain to never look at a pickle again in quite the same way...