All Comments on 'Mother Shares Her Secrets Ch. 04'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

wow more chapters

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
Short and sexy

You have a talent for writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Thanks for the read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

When you write the next chapter, please be more descriptive in terms of everyone's body (ie tit size and shape, cock length, circumcised or not, etc). That information helps paint the picture in my minds eye.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 7 years ago

Please add some more episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic

I have read this story at least three times over the last few years. I enjoy it as much each and every time,

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 2 years ago

True - My mother, divorced for several years when I was 19, came home drunk as I had ever seen her. I helped her to bed like I had before but this time she groped me and laughed talking about wanting to see my "little dick". After a few minutes she pissed me off and I pulled my rather full sized cock out and said,"see, not little mom". She pulled me down on her, she pratcially ripped her panites off and guided me into her. I fucked her for a while before I came. It was awkward for the next several days but she apologized as I did for taking advantage of her so drunk. (I don't regret it though.)

This was a very hot story. Just a little too nicety if you would but hot none the less.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

The passion, chemistry, sensitivity and respect expressed between the two couples in this story is now I imagine a real life incestuous relationship would exist in real life. Beautiul series. 5-star without reservation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous