All Comments on 'Mother Was A Bit Scatter-Brained'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Please get an editor. The story was hot but there were so many spelling and grammar errors, it was distracting. I'm not sure if English is your primary language or not but you can't just rely on your computer's spell check to make sure if something is correct or not. The worst example I could remember was " "Yes! Dear God yes! It's good!" Hillary exclaimed seemingly historical". Unless she was Abraham Lincoln, she was not seemingly "historical". She could have been, however, seemingly "hysterical".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story more chapters

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

I was wanting him to stuff his cock into her cum covered asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Editor required.

"Yes! Dear God yes! It's good!" Hillary exclaimed seemingly historical

Surely you mean hysterical? Please use an editor, it really will make a lot of difference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you mean gown?

A woman wears a gown not a grown. Please edit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can never understand the point of leaving nitpicking comments on a great story

Talk about missing the forest for the trees. This is another typically excellent story by MTB, of a boy, Scott, doing what lots and lots of boys can only dream about--fucking the living shit out of his own mother. The author understands why today more and more moms are spreading their legs wide for their darling baby boy: "She knew her husband was not getting any younger, rarely fucked her any length of time to fully satisfy her and what better way to have an affair than keeping it in the family." Hillary's certainly got that right. Young Scott's a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls never quit. And like for plenty of sons nowadays, for Scott there's one perfect place to blow his balls and shoot his semen--it's up the same cunt he came out of. He's got the energy and strength and boyish enthusiasm to give his beloved mother all the hot incestuous fucks she, and he, deserve. Mom will thank her lucky stars for what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, just as Scott thanks his lucky stars for the warm wet wonderful hole that gave him birth and that welcomes him back home, again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Previous Commenter..........

You are one of the typical wankers who just focus on the sex. Others such as me like to read a well written grammatically correct erotic story. "silk house grown" just doesn't make sense to my brain and I have to stop and reread it to figure out what the author is saying. That takes away from the pleasure of reading the story. "silk house grown" wasn't the only spelling/grammatical error in this story - there were many more which made the story a difficult read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have really good to great storylines.

However, I respectfully suggest that you seek an editor before submitting the story. Some of your mistakes have been noted by others. Writing 'grown' rather than 'gown' once is an inadvertant mistake, but doing it every time shows a lack of respect for your readers. If you do not wish to use one of the site's volunteer editors, may I suggest getting someone you personally know and trust. If not for the mistakes this would have easily qualified for that the 4.50 plus 'HOT' tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed this

I wonder if anyone who comments here about this authors grammar ever wonders why he has the problems he does with words. As many stories as he has listed prior to this one shows, this is not something he may be able to control. I know some of the commenters here feel compelled to criticize this man's writing but he does write a very good story. Something I'm thankful for.

Thanks Momstheboss for a great read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed it. Great story, believable. I'm a stocking guy and wished that could be worked into some of your stories but even so, I fell right into the characters and was left wanting more.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can't believe you don't know no how to spell gown . Grown is to grow something. You really need an editor. I have read so many of your stories and every one are riddled with silly mistakes. OK I like your storylines but uou need to improve your grammer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.