Mother Was A Bit Scatter-Brained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hillary's desire for orgasm was long overdue. It began with the 9 minute fuck with her husband 1-1/2 hours earlier. She had verbally denied the simmering heat within her with the sexual banter between Scott and herself, but inwardly it was having, and did have, the effect of arousing her to the point of...here she was...spread-eagle...her son's head between her thighs. Now, with oral, direct stimulation to her lady part, she was propelled upward like a slow ride up a coaster ride to the pinnacle of height before the drop. She literally fell over the high pinnacle with a body quaking orgasm.

Scott scrambled upward, finding her treasure hole, shoving his cock into it as the orgasm still gripped his mother, causing her to groan loudly .Pushing deep, he remained still, awaiting the storm that was sure to come.

As the orgasm released her, Hillary stared at the ceiling. She slowly accepted the fact that she had started the morning without a thought of ever laying with her son, but now lay with his cock deep inside her. She was not overly concerned. Her son would be off to college soon and hopefully their indiscretions would disappear with time.

The storm never materialized and Scott tempted a few light strokes in and out of his mother. The slight movement of her ass and the tightening of her legs around him gave him enough confidence to began a slow rhythm. She sought to kiss him and he pressed his lips hard against hers. Cradling her tight against him, he began a moderate rhythm. Hillary sought to glue his lips to hers as they kissed passionately.

Kissing her son continuously was Hillary's attempt to deny the person's identity, who was fucking her. She was not participating, hence, in her mind, she was without fault.

Scott had come twice. Hillary once.

Scott was not rushing to orgasm. Hillary was in denial.

Their intercourse was going to be lengthy. Scott rolled his mother nearly to her right side so he could play with her ass, breasts and occasionally reach to stroke her clit. When he broke their kiss to suckle a nipple, Hillary whispered,"kiss me", intent on keeping her lips to his, her eyes close. But she could not deny that the intercourse was good. Though she resisted the lustful feelings, remaining still and passive, her soft moans gave her away, causing Scott to roll her back, mounting her properly, and fuck her more determinedly, shoving deep into her. Her moans became louder and her ass refused to stay still.

Scott decided to push the envelope a little more. Pulling out of her, he maneuvered her over, bringing her to her knees. His first such intercourse. She made no attempt at resistance. He moved in close behind her and re-coupled with her. He was intoxicated and mesmerized with his beautiful mother, relinquishing her dignity to allow his doggy-style sexual intercourse with her, that he only associated with women in porno-flicks.

Soon, greatly aroused, he hammered into her, making her groan, her face buried into the pillows to stifle her loud yelps. The envelope could not be stretched far enough! He was soon balancing himself on the bed, his feet flat, pumping into her, pulling his cock almost out before plunging deep, as he had see in the movies.

After a few minutes of such intercourse, Scott ceased his assault. As he pulled out of her slowly, intentionally, studying his glistening shaft as it appeared from her depths, Hillary moaned, "let me on top". Scott took a position on his back and watched his mother, moving sorely, straddle him, grip his cock and ease herself down onto it.

Hillary had changed her attitude completely doing the doggy fuck, which she had greatly enjoyed. She knew her husband was not getting any younger, rarely fucked her any length of time to fully satisfy her and what better way to have an affair than keeping it in the family.

She stared straight into her son's eyes as she reciprocated her ass onto his cock. When he reached to fondle her breast, she leaned over him offering each nipple in turn. She placed her ample chest on his and began pumping her ass frantically onto his cock, moaning continuously.

Scott's desire to come again came on him quickly. He rolled his mother to her back, without loosing penetration, cradling her once more and began to fuck her with determination and intent. He gave no thought to filling his mother's pussy with his come, except that it was going to happen. If she protested, there would a tussle she would lose.

Hillary hugged her son passionately. She knew the end result of this intercourse and felt, nor raised, any concern.

Three years earlier, while her husband and son were on a month-long vacation of scuba diving and swimming, she had taken her mother and sister's counsel and did what was necessary to prevent any further pregnancy. It had done away with the pills and the agony of them not working. She knew what was coming and became infatuated with the thought.

"Fuck me Scott!" She whispered lustful encouragement. "Fuck your mother! Fuck your mother's pussy! Yes! Oh godddd! Do it! Come in my pussy!"

Scott was now lost in the incestuous desire to come into his mother. He was fucking her pussy viciously, gripping her tightly around her shoulders, as she too was gripping his shoulders, hanging on for dear life.

"DO IT!" She demanded. "YOU WANT TO! DO IT!"

"OOhhhhhhhhh! FUCKKkkkkkkkkk!" Scott bellowed completion, pushing deep and lifting his torso up to push even deeper.

"Yes, baby! Yessssssssss!" Hillary praised.

Scott maneuvered to lift his mother's legs, pushing her knees back, in a desire to see the cum that would be coating the head of his cock, oozzing from his mother's pussy.

He had his shaft out to his domed head, but the lustful, incestuous desire had not yet left him and he pushed it back into her. Holding her legs high, he began to pump into her with a moderate rhythm. After a few long minutes, studying his mother's beautiful body and staring at his cock stroking in and out of her, he palmed her mound, placing his thumb to her clit, letting her right leg drop.

Hillary's reaction to her son's thumb was instantaneous, causing her body to tremble. The lustful, seductive talk had riled her once more too. She lifted her right leg, spreading it further to give him good access to her clit.

"Scott, you are unbelievable!" Hillary praised. "But are you ever going to get enough of me? Right there! Don't move! Right there! Damn! Don't you dare move!"

Scott was having the time of his life. It seemed like an eternity since he had shown his mother his erection in the kitchen. Remembering his mother in her silk house grown, her breast seductively showing, caused him to stroke a couple of rapid strokes, finishing with a deep push, causing his mother to moan loudly and push her ass to get him deeper.

For Hillary, it was beginning to be difficult to keep the movement of her ass, her son's stroking cock and his thumb on her clit in sync. The rhythm would lockup momentarily, only to slip way. It went on like this for a few long minutes. Then, all three linked up and she prayed that it would stay that way - hold it - hold - hold it!

"YESssssssssssss!" She exhaled loudly, as her breath huffed and puffed like a woman in labor.

In the middle of her orgasm, she felt Scott's cock pulse inside of her, knowing he had shot off into her once more.

She lay exhausted, looking up at her son. His eyes were closed and his body seemed to ripple with sexual tension.

"Do you think you've had enough?" She queried with humor in her tone. "If you haven't, you're going to kill me for sure. I didn't think a cock could ever wear out a pussy, but I am shot."

"That is your body talking, mom." Scott said teasingly. "It's telling you you're getting older. Your pussy is just fine."

"How about I slapped hell out of you, young man!" She replied swatting at him, causing him to pull back.

"Feeling froggy are you!" Scott rallied, dropping onto her, ravishing her neck, his limp cock still in her as he pushed and wiggled against her pussy.

"Don't! Scott, please!" Hillary squealed. "Oh God! It's getting hard again!"

Scott's cock was indeed getting hard again and he began pumping aggressively into his mother again. Minutes passed.

"You have me full of cum!" Hillary said, feeling incestuous lust once more as her son was. "I can feel it. Some of it is seeping out. I can feel it on my ass hole. I wish I could see it!"

Scott gingerly pulled his simi erect cock out of her pussy and hurried to the bathroom to retrieve a suitably sized mirror. Returning, he placed the mirror between his mother's legs, instructing, "say when".

Hillary stopped him when she could see her pussy perfectly. She reached with both hands, using her fingers to pull her labia wide. She could already see a good amount of cum covering her Rosebud, but was instantly fascinated with the large flow of cum oozing from her treasure hole.

"Can you see it, baby?" She said with excitement. "Look what you did to your mother's pussy! You filled it up big time!"

Removing one finger, she reached to rub his semen around her Rosebud. They both played with pussy and cum for a few minutes.

"I'm going shower again and run some errands." Scott informed his mother, rising from the bed. "What's for lunch?"

"I would say me, sugar!" Hillary teased. "But Martha will be there to clean at 1 o'clock. But your dad is not expected back until tomorrow evening."

"So tonight then?" Scott asked.

"Scott, you know we shouldn't be doing this! I'm your mother. You're my..."

"I'll call dad after dinner to make sure he is where he is supposed to be." Scott cut her short.

"The phone number is next to the phone in the kitchen. He's in Denver."

'One of dad's girls is there.' Scott thought as he left his mother's bedroom.

12