All Comments on 'Mother Was a Smoker'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SKCBaitSKCBaitalmost 10 years ago

Well that was depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So true for a Literotica story...

A friend of mine caught his mom cheating whe he was a teen.He was never the same again.He become a hard guy, never staying much with any girl.He dumps them before he gets cheated on...sad.

5*!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for writing a real story something different, but could be true. Just a slice of life through different eyes, Thanks for sharing this GEM of a story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Wow

Started off quite sad but the integrity of the father and quality people around him caused this to be a happy family tale. Oh, and the skank "smoker" got what she deserved. A lousy fucking life. Worthless cunt.

Five Stars

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

The father moved on and had his HEA. He didn't let his ex's cheating determine his future. I know there are some that will hold on to that hurt while too afraid to move on happily with their lives.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

Please feel free to leave a comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If he had been my brother

i would have bashed his fucking head in. set his balls on fire.

how fucking dare he contact that whore and give her a chance to fuck with their lives and to bring up the whore to his dad and to tell her anything thing about him after what she did....... i would have dragged his ass naked behind my car till he died.

I hate do gooders.....that who forgive to move on crap...he was a weak ass shit head. felt sorry for Tyrone, i encourage every nigger who can fuck a cunt away from her family to do so.....ain't nothing funnier than a dead creating ex white wife-nothing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Brave Anon.

what a looser is Anon. This is probably your best story I read. A slice of life. It would do to describe the emotions of the characters a little more.

Well done

Chilley

Design82Design82almost 6 years ago
Woowww !

That was such a story! So realistic, probably not far removed from reality for quite a lot of people, sadly.

I came here reading 'sexual' stories, and this is certainly NOT a sexual story. BUT it had me 'hooked'.

Good storytelling, brilliant characterisation, and 'gritty'......

.....and SAD.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
A very truthful story and very well told.

And it's a story that's all to common in real life, too.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

So sad and with so many real life truisms. Give it up for the brave and fearless father who tried his best with the Ho/Slut for the sake of his kids. And also for being an even bigger man for putting a baby that was not his needs before his own. I’m honestly sitting here contemplating if in the same shoes if I could do that! Probably not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WONDERFULLY WRITTEN, a sad story that could very well be true. Robert's dad did well, as did his children. Robert and Tiffany's mother got hers, she was a drug pushing, and using, whore. The plain and simple truth...

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

Reasonably written. But I didn't rate it. Emotionally I wanted to give it a 1. But that wouldn't be fair. It's a very dark story. One I wish I hadn't read. Depressing as hell but all too real. At least there is a hero: Dad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, gritty, gut-punch of a story. Easily a five on sheer writing ability.

mainer42mainer4211 months ago

very well written and a good story as told

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous