All Comments on 'Mother Watches Pt. 02'

by WinterIsCumming

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * * * *

I don't usually give 5 * for a blowjob story, but this is top-o-the-line writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2

Too much angst. Too much baggage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think his Mom when his father is gone, needs to show him how she feels, teach him and suck him off into her mouth this time. He should know that she may show him her boobs and that he can do some touching too. Pls write more. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this series is progressing really well

20 year old Brett is like lots and lots of boys, probably most of them, maybe even every last one. He feels this deep urge to let his mother get a real good look at what he's grown between his legs. His fat young penis and his heavy loaded balls. Young male exhibitionism, especially with the kid's own mother, is totally normal and natural. Boys joke and banter with each other, "show it hard for mom," and they resort to stratagems they all know. Like, a boy will be in his room, naked from the waist down, for his mother to come in to put his laundry away. Or after his shower he'll stand in the bathroom buck-ass naked, with the door ajar, for mom to pass by and take a peek. Or else he'll pretend to be asleep on top of the blanket, his shorts on the floor and his cock reaching for the sky, waiting for his mom to check that he's okay. So it's no surprise that Brett "felt satisfaction in the thought that she had seen him exposed. It felt right and complete, like a missing piece of the jigsaw of their mother and son relationship had fallen into place." Why the heck shouldn't a mother see first-hand how well her son has developed? Plenty of moms go further, they want to make sure their boy's equipment is in good working order. To be blunt, they want to watch their kid blow his young balls all over the place. That stream of sperm he shoots across the room is the sure sign of his manly virility. And masculine maturity. That stuff's baby batter. Brett's mother goes way beyond that, she's a good mommy, the kind of mommy all boys should have. She sucks off her boy and Brett unloads his balls in her mouth and over her face. I love how when the kid is through, he wipes his penis on his mother's cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cumming in mom's mouth

i really enjoyed the voyeurism in part one, but cumming in mom's mouth is what i always dreamed about with my own mother, Gladys (from Overland, Missouri). I was able to see my mother's face as i read your story, and jacked off imagining her hand on my cock. job well done, and please continue with the voyeur/exhibitionism aspect and, yes, let her suck him to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Great story. Hope you can find a way to keep it CFNM.

His mother staying clothed but getting nasty and sucking him off all over the house and maybe in the car...homerun!

Maybe some of her prudish friends whose son's have grown and moved away and wouldn't dare be seen at a male strip club can come over for a private strip and protein shake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hottest story ever!!

I felt indescribably horny with this, thinking about the idea is not so inconcebible and that (perhaps not the blowjob) could happen to every mom and son if the mom is so interested, for it's obvious every teen would like to show off how well equiped he is to his loving mom, and it's also acknowledged that a mother probably longs for the moment to see her son's virility. The whole point of it is sooo hot. I almost came without touching anything, just reading it made me feel tingling and quivering. Awesome, continue this for the sake of all of us! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dream mom

I love the way mom has opened up to her son...the way she let him realize it was okay to show her his cock as she watered the flowers...smiling and giving her approval for him to masturbate for her...then, mom telling him in such a loving, motherly way that he should not be worried about covering up in front of her. I loved her sincerity about how much she admired his physique, and how she let him know it was perfectly natural for moms to see their sons naked...and also the way she encouraged him to not be shy. As a boy growing up...I often found myself letting my mom see me naked, but always "innocently"...and as she would see me and tease with me about "letting mommy see her naked boy"...she didn't give me any signs of wanting or encouraging me to continue being exposed to her. This story makes me wish my own mother loved me the way this mother loves her son. I hope to read more about them!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Excellent!

It will be great when he finally get to shoot a large shot of his sticky man cream into his mom's warm and wet pussy!

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love the sassy mom

Love her play a bit rough on Brett. Please keep it coming. Maybe more anus play by his mom, she treat him like a toy, play time and time again his penis and prostate, milk him until him cry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg yes

I can't wait for part 3 keep writing! !!!

kuppallekuppalleover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Well Nick, not sure Winter would approve of a thirty seven year old bisexual women requesting a young man undress for her entertainment. I'm afraid you might be turned off by my wanting to watch you.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 8 years ago
Great Tease

You write really well. Very sexy slow tease story. I'm looking forward to more. This is my second time reading your stories. It's fun because you spin a good yarn. I hope you'll write some more.

L O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good story.

Ok this was so good. Especially that part when she plays with his butt. We need, I need more butt plays in another chapters. Nice slow patted and squeezed. Long teasing. And if his Mom stays clothed, it will be perfect. More CFNM pleas. No needs for intercourse. Just she plays with his body and his feelings. Watching him naked outside. Milking him and gently spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom Likes Cum

Oh, let me correct that, she likes and enjoys the taste of her son's cum.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Very nice story - Yes Mom lets her hair down and hopefully will get her needs fulfilled with her son ! This ought to be interesting. Can't wait for more. Thanks ............

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great love story

Love how mom sets everything up but leaves it to him to take the lead

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
"She said he was a very good boy."

Loving these stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous