All Comments on 'Mother Watches Pt. 03'

by WinterIsCumming

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ap2techap2techover 8 years ago
Getting better

Thought the first two parts were good but this one is the best yet to me.

More women friends and maybe a small toy for his anal play. Soon they should undressing for him but not too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"show it hard for mom!"

That's what boys laughing say to each other and write on the bathroom walls at school. Brett in this outstanding story is no different. He wants, he aches for his mother to see what he's carrying around between his legs. Lucky for him, his mom is as caring and understanding as a mom should always be. She explains that "a lot of sons are nude around their mothers and I can tell you mothers like to see their sons' penises. It's innocent fun for a mother to see her son in the nude. Even with an erection." Well, holy shit! Brett's in seventh heaven! He think, "you want to see your baby boy's cock? Sure, mom, I'll show you my big fat cock, hard as a rock, and I'll show you my heavy loaded balls as well." Mom surprises her kid by bringing two friends along, two ladies hungry to see a good-looking well-built specimen of young manhood in all his bare-assed glory. He happily gives them free rein, and mom gets into the act, sucking on her son's fat young joystick and even sticking a finger up his cute boyish butt. Time for Brett to blow his balls and give his guests a special treat. HIs mother's bursting with pride as her baby boy unloads his hot young balls and shoots a torrent of creamy semen down the gulping gullets of the two greedy old cunts. Not to worry, though. This kid's balls never quit. Brett's still got plenty of that glorious stuff for his own mother. He'll be shooting so much semen in his mommy's mouth it'll be coming out of her fucking ears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Excellent points regarding mother's curiosity and pride.

mschack63mschack63over 8 years ago
Good story

I'm enjoying this and look forward to more. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

Enjoying this series. Keep it CFNM. Time to let Grandmother in on the fun

chageychageyover 8 years ago
LOVE the dominant role Mom plays

She comes off as so prim and proper but she is willing to be sexually dominant. The ball squeezing that he was willing to endure (that also excited him even though / because it hurt) and the forceful things she did in the bathroom in Pt 2 were fucking HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story!

Great! Reminds me of my own strolling around naked at home with a raging hard on while my mother ironed clothes and folded them. Many times my boner would be leaking pre-cum like mad and I would see my Mom lick her lips. What a great memory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

I like this. He needs more naked time with ladies. maybe a small spanking

slimeyslimeyabout 8 years ago
spanking is a good idea.

I agree with the idea to add a little over-the-knee spanking, since in this series, the son is submissive primarily because he's his mother's child, and a spanking would reinforce that. He's naughty both by considering denying her HER RIGHT to see him naked and do with him she pleases, and then by being exposed . It's a no-win situation, which is great for submissive. It'd also be an example of the mother exerting herself. There's also the juxtaposition of a grown, sexual adult being treated as a child, with no ego barrier between child and 'care taker.' The 'no barrier' aspect is exactly what's going on in these exhibition stories, and is also what can happen in adult spanking stories.

I think the spanking-story aspects of shame, humiliation, guilt, excitement, surrender, and then finally acceptance would fit well with the story, especially if the son's erection rubs up between his mother's thighs during it. The spanking and the story could climax as he does, and also allow time for resolution and cuddling afterwards. It'd follow the episode 1 and 2 patterns of the son first offering submission, and the mother then exerting some kind of dominance to such an extent that the son climaxes.

The situation might start off gentle. Teasing almost, hinting at something true within both participants. And then both participants may eventually lose themselves in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice buildup but

I don't enjoy one page stories - hell, by now mom should have felt the bone of her son slipping up the birth canal that gave birth to her son.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

A nice continuation of the story But Yes Brett now needs to either screw his Mom or at least her boobs and let his cum fly. He needs a better release and hopefully, his Mom and Mrs. Atwood can take care of him regularly and teach him more about sex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

you have tons of room to continue this series, please do so.

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
Keep going

Definitely needs a good spanking and then his mother makes it better with a thorough rimming until he cums with her tongue buried up his ass. Maybe have bathe him and finger-fuck him until he squirts like a good little boy.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Good twist

Lucky boy, nice how women admit to like seeing son's cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

is there going to be a pt 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly unfortunate this is left at three chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous