Mother Watches Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw the gaping wide mouths of his mother's two friends as Mrs Atwood came back up to his penis. Brett was delirious. The pent up frenzied aggression of these three middle aged women let loose on his genitals was something he had never imagined. He saw their well groomed faces waiting expectantly for him to cum into their mouths. His mother watched lovingly filming on the iPhone. He shot his first load down Dr Stevenson's throat. She didn't seem to expect it to be so much and so strong because she moved her head backwards and began to slightly choke. Brett saw her open her mouth and her upper and lower teeth were covered in in cum like her mouth was filled with white glue. He could see that some was already rolling down her chin. She swallowed hard to clear her airways from the hot load. Mrs Atwood greedily pulled his penis into her mouth as Brett convulsed again and again shooting strings of sperm into her mouth. She sucked him off as he gushed into her mouth. She swallowed the entire load. Only at the end did she rub the corner of her mouth with a her finger.

There were several moments of expectant silence that followed. His mother turned off the iPhone and the women began to sit up from the bed.

'We are so impressed sweetie' Brett's mother said at length. 'You have made Mrs Atwood very happy. The poor woman hasn't swallowed so much sperm in a very long time!' she let out with a laugh. The other women laughed with her as if she had simply made a witty joke at the dinner table.

'I knew you wouldn't disappointment my friends Brett dear.'

Shortly after Dr Stevenson and Mrs Atwood left for the kitchen with his mother. Later Brett went to go chat with them discussing his degree and they made other small talk. When the two women went home Brett and his mother talked for some time about what had taken place that day. It made him feel even closer to his mother going through the events again in detail. Much later when his father arrived back home Brett went to his room once more.

12