All Comments on 'Motherly Love'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't quit your day job!

I stopped reading as soon as I got to the 44-L bust-size. Knew the rest of the story would be pathetic trash. One star - and that's being generous.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A 5 STAR STORY

I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD STORY. AT LEAST I DIDN'T HAVE TO SPEND 10 MINUTES EDITING OUT THE HYPER-HYPHENATIONS IN IT BEFORE I COULD LOAD IT INTO MY TEXT READER "TEXTALOUD". WITH IVONAS JENNIFER VOICE, IT MAKES A STORY SO MUCH BETTER. SHE HAS SUCH A SEXY VOICE!

THANKS AUTHOR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfounded

People worry to much about punctuation and whether breasts can be a certain size or whatever. You did a great job escalating from beginning to end, you held my attention and that's good enough. I don't care for breast size, she had tits, again that's good enough. The true caption and inspiration is the bond that was quickly transformed from nurturing to care taker, his mother switched roles to accommodate his needs into adulthood as well as her own. Use this as a platform to expand your thoughts, I'm positive you'll get better. Good luck

washdog10washdog10almost 6 years ago
44L Really

I wonder if the people who fantasize about these humongous breast size realize the folly of it. The is no such thing as firm size 44L breast. They would flop all over when let out of their cage, if you could find the cage for them. Such a turn-off. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY

ALL your mommies have cow tits hanging past their navels. To improve this story I suggest breast reduction surgery, NOW!

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Good story and great sex

But 44L?

What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not very good

Please, at least learn how breasts are measured. Your "44" measures the circumference of her torso, a cloth tape that starts just under the bust and travels around her back to meet up again where it started, under the bust. Apparently the mother in this story has a linebacker's physique. The letter measures the cup size, the size of the breast itself. OK? Yeah, I know this is your fantasy but you can convey your love of big tits much better if you are accurate. This sounds stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Improbable

You have them fucking in doggy style and yet his mother is sucking on his neck. Is she a giraffe, elephant or an ostrich???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
44L

Fucking GROSS!!! I suppose her pussy is a yard long and drags on the floor...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/29/2021) There was no seduction, no build-up at all to crossing their Rubicon. Most of the time I couldn't tell if they were sitting down, standing up, laying down, or in free fall. There was no character development. A page of intro and character development and these last two pages edited and including a work-up/seduction would have been nice, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this story was good. The 44L tits were good,who cares what all the other idiots on here said. If the story gets your cock hard,then it did its job,4 stars

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

I believe This story is a tour de force, i Believe a sexual act completely imbeded is dialogue can be the most powerull way to project emotion onto the page. Now I have only read it once and I have read all the comments. I am trying to learn the craft of erotic weiting and have read almot 2000 stories since last summer and I must admit this one to print and study in depth. Any that rejects story out hand without deliverate analisys is just a troll.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 2 years ago

Waaaay too "wham bham thank you maam" but keep doing stuff Marshall...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
dumped

at 44l

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES