All Comments on 'Mothers Advise & Contest'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
grayge37grayge37about 8 years ago
Too many . . .

spelling and grammar errors to give more than three stars. The story and concept was good, held my interest. If you didn't use a spell-check routine, try using one before submitting your next story, assuming that there will be a next one. It is very difficult to recognize your errors on your own.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed this throughly !

I liked the loneliness indirectly conveyed by mother and son in so many abstract ways _-just as much as the lust. The protests, accusations and even hurtful recriminations are attempts to compensate for fear of being alone. The hot carnal scenes contrasted so well . Trying to make that true connection.

So screw spelling and grammar gaffes. Get the characters defined. Show the crosses they bear as well as taboo torches . Then tight carnal scene paying off investment reader has made.. Very hot and yet very nice..

Full marks

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Very good!

It's much harder for an author to convey the emotional turmoil and conflict that often plagues the participants in an incestuous relationship than it is to write about the sex. So much so, that many writers choose to gloss over the mental aspects in favor of the lust and attraction. In this story, you addressed the emotional issues just as skillfully and insightfully as you portrayed the sexual sharing. Very well done! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting story

Some mothers believe no other woman is good enough for her son. They undermine any relationship and often take advantage of a break-up. It usually works out well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maybe...

Maybe resubmit this in some sort of readable English - otherwise you'll just be racking up a shitload of 1 star reviews!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmm, Mom's getting into it!

I'm glad you like the way I fuck you mom, we're just perfect together. When I know you're getting ready to cum, I know I can start pounding your pussy with everything I've got. Harder, faster, until my balls are empty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny

Old scum of the earth whore that wants anyone's dick. easy to make dumb sonny her whore... 5 stars LOL!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The son is a loser. The mother should probably never have been a mother. The character of the son and his wife were not developed enough to arrive at a conclusion of their relationship. Resolving reasonable doubt in favor of the author, I rated this a story 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.