Mothers Advise & Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

"Stop playing your damn games and help!" He snapped. "Pull your panties to one side."

Her hands, until this time crossed on her abdomen, moved, the right one going to snag and pull her panties clear. Electricity shot through her body when his tongue touched her now bare vagina. She again desired his tongue inside her but refused to plead for it. She did maneuver to invite, pulling her legs back and opening them wide. In moments, she got what she desired. She felt his tongue slip between her puffy labia lips and into her wet treasure hole.

"You are a naughty, naughty boy!" She said lustfully. "No! No! Not yet! Stop! AAAaagggggggg!"

Her orgasm gripped her unexpectedly and way too soon with his tongue pushed deep into her pussy. Her ass rose involuntarily and then slowly sank as the orgasm slipped away. She was amazed at being brought to orgasm in such a way.

"I'm sorry, baby!" She apologized breathlessly. "That was totally unexpected."

George, after kissing and licking her crack lovingly a number of times, backed away from her and stood. He quickly removed his chinos and stripped. He then reached to remove her underwear, then, mystifying her, took a seat at her feet.

Having had her panties removed, she pulled her knees up tight and closed her legs, but gave no resistance to his efforts to move them apart after taking a seat on the sofa.

She watched him slowly stroke his cock with his left hand, his right lightly knuckling her pussy as he looked between her legs.. This time she felt no embarrassment though it was broad-daylight. She acknowledged that her son, for his 38 years, was muscular, fit, though with a bit of belly, good-looking and was still able to obtain a rock-hard hard-on. Did he walk as much as she -- no -- she doubted it. Still, she wondered why they were not in the throes of a passionate missionary screw.

"Does Jean ever put it in her mouth?" Beverly asked after a few long minutes of her watching, her pussy being stroked, rekindling her arousal.

"She has done it once or twice, but not in years." George answered. "It's not her thing! Like screwing, is not her thing!"

"How often do y'all screw?"

"Every 3 to 4 week. Give or take a day or two."

"It's not my thing either -- sucking, that is - but if you're still reluctant to take me I would like to return the favor at least once. I've only done it with your dad. 3 or 4 times -- years ago.."

Beverly moved to sit up, then, maneuvered to her knees on the floor between George's legs. She lightly gripped the bottom of his shaft, then, took the domed head into her mouth. She was soon slowly stroking the base while sucking on 2 to 3 inches of his cock. She could hear his moans and feel his hands coursing through her hair.

Her mind ticked off what she thought was 4-5 minutes. She took one last long suck on his shaft and stood. Stepping around his leg and the coffee table, she headed toward the the short hall that led to the bedroom and bathroom. Not to leave him in the dark as to her destination, she looked back. "I'm going to turn down the bedding. If you're still reluctant to screw me, come get a hand job, do it yourself, or, I'll see you next week."

Beverly waited anxiously in the brightly lit room, laying in the middle of the stripped bed, her knees bent, feet flat on the bed, her legs spread wide. Her anxiety subsided when her son walked through the door still naked, his cock firm as ever.

"Your pussy is the prettiest I've ever seen." He said, standing at the foot of the bed. "Very neat and trim. If and when, I want you place it for me. A small indication you really want me to screw you. Can you do that for me?"

"You've seen that many pussies -- that you can say mine is the prettiest?"

"Only four real, but loads in magazines and X-rated video on the internet."

"Compare mine to Jean's?"

"Jean's is lip-less, red-fish and angry looking -- not appealing to eat, though I can't help but do it, and it makes you want to pound hell out of it. Yours is -- is just neat, cute and wonderful."

"Interesting! If I must place it to my hole , I must, I suppose." She answered, her tone passively faked. "You don't want to just take me and pound hell out of it?"

"No!"

In a most ceremonious fashion George moved onto the bed, keeping his eyes glued to his mother's vagina, as her legs lifted to accept him into her incestuous inner sanctum.

She reached between them to take hold of his manhood, but he did not drop to her immediately and her anxiety spiked. Her breathing was though her mouth, elevated by wanton anticipation, as he kissed her breast, neck and shoulders. Then, his cock was near and she placed it to her treasure hole. The domed head spreading her crack. She resisted the temptation to lift her ass and send it home. Credible deniability made her wait until he pushed and his cock had mostly penetrated her before she lifted to meet his thrust. He pushed deep, then, after holding deep a few long moments, began an almost gentle and slow pump.

She sighed such a sigh of relief. How long had it been; two boyfriends - within a year of Stan's death. Another after George had left home to be on his own. All short-lived romances leaving her feeling tainted and dirty for laying with and giving her treasure to near strangers. 10-12 years, she thought, since she had had a warm cock inside her attached to a warm and breathing man she loved and trusted.

She hoped his mind was centered on the sensation of his cock inside her womandood. Her knees ratcheted slightly faster, increasing the rhythm. George followed. She felt cradled and protected, her treasure well treated with a consistent stroke that occasionally stabbed deep. A most exhilarating liaison. His lightly haired chest compressing her breast, but seeming weightless.

Then her anxiety spiked once more. Surely, she thought, he will not pull out when he ejaculates. If he did, she would surely curse him. Had she not told him a woman needs more than just an orgasm! Had he not warned that she could expect more! Still, she would not allow it! She knew how to prevent it! Her ratcheting knees increased the rhythm twofold and her moans, a few voluntary, the majority involuntary. She heard his labored breathing and felt his cock stiffen more as he climbed the ladder. It could be said her pussy was being pounded in a gingerly manner.

"Fuck me!" She pleaded lustfully, using a word she usually avoided. "Fuck me! Deeper! Come on! Harder! FUCK YES! STICK IT DEEP! FUCK YES! YOU BIG DICK MOTHER-FUCKER! YES! AGAIN, DAMN YOU!

Her knees ratcheting, her ass thrusting back, all had an effect on her ability to keep pace. She faltered repeatedly, then, instantly recovered keeping her pace and her sexual banter going. Thus,was her reward!

"AAAaagggggggggggg! Fuck yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck, your pussy is good, Beverly! My dear sweet mother."

"Yes, my dearest! My son!" She replied, sentiment for sentiment. "Your cock feels wonderful inside me -- inside my pussy."

Their bodies slowed to a halt. They remained coupled, their breathing labored but slowly returning to normal. She dropped her feet to the bed but kept her hands glued near his shoulder blades.

"Are you content?" She heard him whisper.

"My son has screwed me -- has come in me. I am unsure if I can face him after succumbing to such indiscretion? Does he still respects me?"

Her eyes closed, she felt her son remove his face from her neck where he had been nuzzling her as they engaged in intercourse, leaving her neck feeling cool from the moisture evaporating.

"Look at me." She heard him say.

She opened her eyes and stared into his.

"Of course I still respect you. After all, I forced you to do this!" He chuckled. "You'll always be mom and you will always be riding my ass for one thing or another."

"I must never let you screwing me again." She replied obstinately.

"We'll see!" He replied just as obstinately. "But right now, do you want me to continue?"

"Can you?" She queried, feeling his cock still stiff inside her.

"Certainly, woman!"

"I don't know if I can come again but I would really like to screw a while longer."

George began a slow methodical rhythm building slowly to a modest thrusting, occasionally deep. Her legs were soon raised and ratcheting in rhythm. Their breathing elevated.

"Your pussy is mine now, you know." He whispered, nuzzling against her neck once more. "I have marked your pussy and it is mine - until, of course, you spread your legs for another man."

"Honestly, can you envision me getting butt-hole naked for any other man and letting him stick his cock in me, letting him come in me?"

"Over the years I have been mortified envisioning just such thing."

"Put your mind at ease, George. And keep doing just what doing!"

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12