Mothers and Daughters Ch. 14

Story Info
Felicia Baxter.
14.8k words
4.74
21.7k
7

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera got in touch with Brenda Porter that very day, as she was so anxious to find out about the Texas Love Ranch (TLR). Everything Brenda told Vera about the TLR she liked, and she could see that the TLR could make up for the loss of Richard. Brenda was friends with Vickie Vargas, the daughter of the principal owner of TLR, Kristina Varga. Thus, she was able to provide Vera with a direct private number to Kristina to enquire about attending an orgy at TLR. Vera then got a hold of Kristina and introduced herself mentioning she was an accountant in Chicago, a friend of Brenda Porter who was a friend of her daughter.

Kristina advised Vera she would get back to her in three days. Kristina was more intrigued by Vera being an accountant than her possible connection with Vickie. She was about to dismiss her current accounting firm as they were providing inadequate service for her needs. So Kristina used her contacts including a detective agency to do a quick background check on Vera.

Kristina was impressed by the report especially by the fact that Vera had landed Jed Baxter as a client for her brand new accounting firm. Kristina knew Jed Baxter intimately in addition to the general public knowledge of him. Kristina and Jed had a personal and business relationship, whereby certain companies aligned with Baxter and Sons were TLR suppliers to most of their needs.

So when Kristina got in touch with Vera, the following Thursday, she had decided to switch her accounting needs to Vera's firm. To start this new business relationship on a good note she saw no reason not to accommodate Vera's personal apparent desires. Thus, she offered Vera participation in the orgy on the next weekend, as long as she could provide a doctor's certificate verifying good health free of any STDs. She also told Vera that after she was finished with the orgy she would like her to stop at her office on the premises to discuss membership possibilities.

Having been apprised of all the information she needed, Vera was on her way to Dallas the next Saturday. At the Dallas airport she caught the club's limousine service to the ranch itself. In addition to herself another woman having arrived by plane as well joined Vera on the limousine ride.

Vera's companion in the ride was a mature redhead, appropriately named Scarlett O'Hara. And yes Scarlett stated she was indeed from Atlanta, before Vera could slyly ask. Scarlett then talked about the upcoming orgy as the two of them were sipping some champagne available in the limousine's miniature bar. Although Brenda Porter had informed Vera most of the things to expect at the orgy, Scarlett was able to elaborate on the periodic sex contests or games the club might schedule.

The contests are designed so that only a woman or sometimes a pair of women is able to win. There is sometimes a sexual favor to go with winning, but the prize is always a coveted gold plated body chain belt adorned with twelve hearts. One heart is engraved Texas Love Ranch with the contest name and date and provided room for the winning woman to have her name engraved. The other eleven hearts were blank and could be engraved as the winning woman saw fit.; or removed for that matter. The belt could be in reality worn over clothes but most of the past champions only wear them when making love. They particularly wear them at TLR orgies probably to flaunt this evidence of their special sexual prowess.

Scarlett sighed and acknowledged that she had never won a contest, although she came close to winning during August of the previous year. The contest was called Messalina's Challenge named after the wife of a Roman emperor who challenged the best known prostitute in Rome to see who could fuck more men throughout the night. Apparently Messalina won and a painting of her is prominently displayed at the reception area as she is considered the muse or the patron sinner (as opposed to patron saint) for the club. Actually commissioned paintings of her in various sexual activities adorn the walls of each bedroom.

Scarlett went on to explain that her opponent was the famous Oscar winning actress Charlotte Thornton. Usually when the club conducts a Messalina Challenge there are normally six women competing to see who could fuck the most. This contest was a special one since the sexual prize (in addition to the gold plated body chain) was to be the third in a honeymoon of the couple who got married at this special orgy. Unlike Messalina whose partners were strictly men, Scarlett and Charlotte had to simultaneously fuck a man and a woman and bring each to climax within thirteen minutes.

Scarlett was up by two, right up to the last scheduled coupling. Then the woman who was straddling Scarlett's head started peeing on Scarlett's face. Startled by such an unexpected action, Scarlett could not continue and bring that woman to orgasm. The male partner was so stunned that he slipped out of Scarlett's cunt and so did not ejaculate within the time limit. Thus Charlotte was able to catch up and then beat her in the sudden death tie breaker, which consisted of which one of them could produce a blow job ejaculation the fastest.

Scarlett confessed she was devastated at coming so close only to lose. However, she had to admit she was lucky to have had the lead. At an earlier point in the contest she had emitted a powerful and odoriferous loud fart as her sex partners at the time were ejaculating. Apparently Charlotte was aware of this propensity by Scarlett, and so started laughing hysterically preventing her partners at the time to reach their climaxes.

Scarlett went on to advise that not every orgy provided for a sexual game or contest. Thus the acquirement of an official club body chain was not easily achieved, and for that reason they were so coveted by the female members of the club.

Scarlett advised that she was aware that the club would conduct a new kind of a blow job contest at this orgy. Every woman present was likely to participate since no woman of the club was known to have an aversion towards fellatio. Each woman will be apprised of entering the contest upon registration. Scarlett said she so wanted to win but the odds suggest it would be the most difficult to win. Vera was intrigued by everything Scarlett had to say, and thus was looking forward to the orgy eagerly.

She, along with Scarlett, duly registered for the orgy upon arriving at the ranch. The registration attendant did explain that indeed there would be a blow job contest or actually it should be called a tournament, since the contest would be a knock out elimination competition. The exact details would be revealed at the start of the contest; scheduled to begin at seven o'clock that night.

Basically the contest would be won by the woman who could produce the fastest but quality oral sex ejaculation from male partners. Since all sex at the TLR was consensual, no woman was obliged to enter. Agreement at registration though would be binding as the club will schedule the contest based on knowing the exact number of competitors. Both Vera and Scarlett indicated that they would participate in the contest.

Having completed registration the two of them got undressed at the basement locker room. Once completely naked they went upstairs, and entered the main ballroom of the first building; which was named aptly Messalina Hall. Once in the hall they parted company to seek their own activity.

The first thing Vera saw was a leather couch and there were two couples on it. The couple on the left had the woman facing her partner. She was on his lap and on her knees while riding his cock. She was thrusting her hips into him and as she was doing so she was singing parodying Queen's "We Will Rock You":

"We will, we will fuck you! We will, we will fuck you!"

She had her arms and hands upraised and waving in rhythm to the song. As she completed a thrust in sync with a vocalized "fuck you", she would snap her fingers and then clap her hands above her head to simulate the beat of Queen's song.

As Vera was watching in fascination, she recognized the woman. She was Charlotte Thornton, the actress. Vera was excited and thrilled. With her conversation with Scarlett she was obviously aware that Charlotte was a member. Still to hear about something is one thing but to actually see her was a special wonderment. As Vera looked more closely, she saw that sure enough Charlotte was wearing a gold plated body chain belt.

Vera turned her attention to the other couple. The woman was sprawled on her male performer performing an oral sex 69. Her trunk with her cunt forward was completely on her partner's face to allow him to eat her out as he was sitting on the couch. Her knees/calves were resting on the edge of the sofa and her thighs were on his shoulder to secure her balance. She was draped down along his upper body so that she was giving him head upside down. By the force of gravity her dark auburn hair was loose and down, forming a tent hiding the view of his cock and her oral ministrations.

In such a position Vera saw that the woman's back was excoriated by obvious whip lashes. There was blood crusted along the lines of each lash. Her buttocks were similarly scarred, and were of an extreme pink hue, resultant presumably from spanking in addition to the whipping. Given the torture Vera had suffered from Dr Slaughter it was hard for her to imagine anyone willingly accept such punishment. Vera was aware of BDSM and she herself enjoyed some rough sex including spanking. But what this woman must have gone through seemed to Vera beyond the pale.

Then Vera momentarily caught a glimpse of the woman's face and was totally shocked to recognize Pamela Rose, America's sweetheart. Vera noticed that Pamela was wearing a body chain belt as well. Disregarding the fact Larry Grant had married her, Vera was a fan of Pamela Rose and loved her music. She never begrudged the fact that Larry Grant took no personal interest in her and Natasha in favor of preferring Pamela Rose. Vera would concede that any man having a choice between Pamela Rose and her would obviously choose Pamela.

Her only concern about Larry was that as Natasha's biological father, he would have loved Natasha if only he would have given it a chance. That was really all she had ever wanted from him, although of course his money was fully appreciated. So with those thoughts it did not seem right to Vera to see Pamela Rose at the TLR. Not only that, but Pamela Rose revealing herself as a submissive female to Marquis de Sade like torture definitely was not right. And of course the body chain belt indicated that Pamela had won a sexual contest as well, besides simply participating at the orgies of the club. Vera was determined to get some clarification.

Charlotte and Pamela completed their sexual play at the same time exhibiting mutually arrived at orgasms. They scrambled off their male partners and faced each other. Apparently intimately knowing each other they smiled, and high fived each other before departing their separate ways. Charlotte exiting the room headed to the pool. Pamela went to the tables to partake in some refreshments.

The huge room contained a serious of rectangular tables joined together lined up against the length of a wall. The tables were covered by plastic table coverings and laden with: buckets of ice containing cans of soft drinks and beer; wine bottles; a buffet of an absolute endless variety of food; and supplies of napkins dinnerware and silverware.

Behind the tables were staff personnel to assist and cater to the member/participants' needs. Staff personnel were fully clothed to allow for the distinction from member/participants. Sex between member/participants and staff personnel was strictly forbidden. If caught the member would be banned from the club and the staff person would be summarily fired.

Pamela gathered a beer and a plate of food and then sat herself down at a small table, one of several placed near the long tables of food. There were stools also available at the food tables if a member preferred to remain there. Vera grabbed a coke and approached Pamela at her table:

"Hi Ms Rose, do you mind if I join you?"

Pamela turned to look Vera over, and liked what she saw. So she replied:

"Sure I'd be pleased with your company. Please have a seat. But since we're all really equal in this setting, you should call me Pamela. And you are..."

"My name is Vera Starikovich. I wanted to talk to you er.., Pamela not because you're a celebrity but because we have a personal connection."

"Oh really? Please go on."

"According to your public bio, I understand you have two children, and I know you're married to Larry Grant. By the way may I ask if you can confirm that Larry is in fact the father of your children?"

Pamela guffawed but otherwise not annoyed at all as she replied:

"Outside of this venue, I might've been insulted by your impertinence, but considering we're here, I guess that's a fair question. So yes, Larry is the indeed father of Peter and little Hannah, and actually because of our peculiar pre nuptial agreement blood tests have been taken to confirm such fact."

"Well that is what we have in common. You see Larry Grant is also the father of my daughter, Natasha, who by the way is fifteen years old."

"No shit! Well I don't keep tabs on my husband. Ever since little Hannah was born, the sex between us has been sporadic and not very frequent. So since he's not a monk, I should not be surprised if there's an illegitimate child or two floating around. His only obligation under our pre nup was to keep silent any woman claiming to be the mother of a child of his. And since I've never heard of you before, I take it he was successfully been able to keep you silent, or otherwise you have no proof of your claim."

"I don't think you noticed that I said my daughter is fifteen years old, and I believe you have been married to Larry Grant no more than ten years."

"You're right I didn't pay attention. But wait a minute Larry assured me he had no illegitimate child floating around when we're in the process of arranging our marriage. It was an actual issue addressed in our pre nuptial agreement. Are you trying to pull off a scam?"

"I can tell you this Ms Rose, (at this time considering that the conversation seemed to have become contentiousness, Vera deemed it politic to address Pamela formally) Larry has been paying me very generous child support, and these payments did not commence until blood tests had been taken which confirmed the paternity of my daughter."

"Well I'll be damned. To think that Larry was able to pull a fast one over me and big Hannah, that's what I call my mother, since my daughter was born."

"I obviously don't know when you guys signed your pre-nup, but I can tell you Larry did not know of the existence of Natasha until two weeks before he married you. You see when I originally advised him I was pregnant; he had paid me $5,000 to get an abortion, and he naturally believed I did so, because I didn't see him again until some five years later. That's when I told him I gave birth instead of obtaining an abortion."

At this point, Pamela warily responded:

"Now let me see if I got this straight. Larry gave you $5K to get an abortion but you didn't get one, and he didn't know that until five years later? Now I know Larry grew up in Crystal Springs, a shit little town in Mississippi. Wouldn't news that you had an illegitimate child be known to everyone in the town considering what small town gossip is like? Even if he didn't see you, how could he not be aware that you had a child?"

Vivian replied:

"The thing was that Larry gave me the $5K and a bus ticket to go to Chicago to get an abortion there. A very kindly black woman, whom I met on the bus trip offered to take me in, and I've lived there ever since. That's why no one outside my family in my hometown knew I was a mother. It just so happened the first time I returned to Crystal Springs was that time I met Larry and told him I didn't get an abortion, and that he was the biological father of my daughter."

Pamela frowned as she observed:

"That seems very convenient timing for you, considering Larry was about to start his first season in the NFL, having signed what was up to that date the most lucrative rookie contract ever. As I recall it was in the neighborhood of $18 million."

"Well that does sound like I was a gold-digger, but I really didn't know that he had become rich and famous. I was too busy raising Natasha, working at a restaurant and going to school, to keep tabs on Larry. All I knew about him was that he had to have finished college, and I surmised he would be working in his father's business.

"My purpose to seek Larry out at that time, yes was to see if he would be able pay some child support- $100 or $200 per month was my expectation. But even if he couldn't manage that or was unwilling to pay anything, I wasn't going to make a fuss as I had managed so far. My main purpose was to ascertain if he would want to be the father to Natasha. But he didn't as all he did was offer to pay generous child support."

In a more wary tone Pamela asked:

"So what is your purpose of telling me all this?"

Vera answered candidly:

"I'm not sure I have any real purpose. I have been very grateful for Larry's generous child support as it has made it easier for me to raise Natasha in comfort, and also allow me to get through college myself, and become an accountant. I just opened my own firm with a partner who is a terrific whiz at investment advice.

"However despite the generous payments Larry has made to me, I wish he had taken at least a perfunctory interest in Natasha. She really is a good kid that he would be proud of. Considering that your two children by blood are half siblings to my Natasha, I feel my daughter has been deprived of some extra extended family love.

"I do have five sisters and three brothers, so Natasha has plenty of relatives of aunts and uncles and ever increasing number of first cousins, not to mention my parents, her grandparents. And we go see them periodicly. But still she has no father or paternal grandparents and is a stranger to two blood siblings. I guess I would want you to advise your children of the existence of Natasha, but I am sure I have no right to even suggest that to you.

"You see the bottom line is that I have received lots of money from Larry Grant and his father Lamar Grant. But the true prime motive for the giving of the money was not to assist in my living expense, but was paid so that Natasha and I would stay away from them. It's like I am poison and must be paid off so I would not pollute their lives."

Pamela asked:

"What do you mean that Lamar Grant has given you money? Is this in addition to Larry's child support payments?"

"Yes. Ten years ago some months after you were married, I was a victim of a horrendous crime; I was kidnaped, tortured and raped by a madman. When I escaped I momentarily became nationally newsworthy and there was even talk of a book deal and a television movie depicting my ordeal. I saw Lamar Grant during that Christmas holiday season, and he paid me a substantial amount of money not to give interviews or sign any book or movie deals."

Pamela gasped as she remembered something:

"Oh my God! Now I remember and understand something. When I was first pregnant with Peter, Larry's Atlanta team was playing the Dallas Cowboys for the traditional Thanksgiving Day game that year and so he had the next day off. Thus he came to Crystal Springs the next day, and his family accordingly scheduled Thanksgiving dinner a day later. My mother and I were invited to join the Grants.

"One of the dinner topics for discussion was the news story about this woman with a Russian sounding name escaping a kidnaping in Chicago. I remember both Lamar and Larry not contributing to the conversation, but then Lamar turned to me and my mother, and asked if we'd ever heard of this woman. I remember thinking what a very strange question to ask. I don't recall the name but obviously I'm thinking now, that it must have been you and your name."