Mothers and Daughters Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he actually met Vera for the first time, he was taken aback by her absolute stunning pure beauty. He wondered if the Price Waterhouse accountant was pulling his leg to justify his assertion that their audit was perfect. Jed certainly thought that such a gorgeous woman as Vera could not possibly be as skillful an accountant as he needed in this case. He knew that this was a sexist thought but still he was on his guard not to be taken in.

However Vera did prove she was as good as advertised, and Jed could not be more pleased. He was so impressed with her acumen that he had no qualms to pull his business out of Price Waterhouse to go with her newly formed firm.

Up to this point their relationship had strictly been business and completely professional. However seeing Vera, naked here at a TLR orgy and approaching him,.... well he knew that this was about to change.

As the ladies reached Jed, Vera started the greeting:

"Jed Baxter as I live and breathe! I declare fancy meeting you here. Not the kind of place we are used to meeting each other in Chicago."

"I daresay Ms Vera Starikovich, my favorite accountant. Yes the TLR certainly is not the kind of venue of our previous acquaintanceship."

"Oh Jed, by the way, this is Pamela Rose with me, whom I'm sure you know at least publically."

"Yes of course. Hi Pamela! I knew you were a member but for some reasons our paths don't seem to have crossed."

Pamela actually did know and was well aware of Jed Baxter. She had feigned ignorance to Vera just to make certain that Vera had not been handing her a line. So with a wink at Jed she replied, somewhat gushingly:

"I guess this is as good a time as any to rectify such oversight."

Vera slyly asked:

"Is Felicia here by any chance? I understand that sometimes both partners of married couples are members if interests run that way."

Jed guffawed and replied:

"No, Felicia is not a member as the TLR is not exactly her cup of tea. I on the other hand have been a member right from the beginning, and I know I haven't seen you here before Vera. Have you recently joined?"

Vera answered:

"I guess I'm going to become a member especially since the TLR does indeed seem to be my cup of tea. I contacted Kristina about two weeks ago to become a member, and she penciled me in for this orgy."

At this point both Pamela and Jed gasped in surprise. Jed was the first to speak:

"But Vera, I understand from Kristina that the normal waiting period to be able to join the club is one year. There are provisions for stand by membership but to be granted membership so quickly is almost unheard of, unless one is sponsored by a special member. I personally did in fact sponsor a couple, of whom the bride was related to me, plus the maid of honor, but still they had to wait at least half a year before they could attend an orgy."

Pamela added:

"Actually I have heard of one participant who was able to get to an orgy so quickly without membership status. That was Beverley Browning. I understand from Kristina that this was granted as a favor to Sally Browning, Beverley's mother. Kristina is grateful for Sally and I being the first recipients of TLR's coveted gold plated body chain belts. Because of the activities Sally and I had engaged in became well known within the swingers community, the TLR has become the acknowledged premier sex club in America. So I wonder what favor Kristina expects from you Vera?"

Vera replied:

"Well who knows? I guess I'll find out soon enough, as Kristina asked me to stop by at her office when I'm done with this orgy, to discuss membership possibilities. Anyway enough talk. Do you guys know I have been here for over an hour already, and I haven't had any sex yet? Jed, Pamela and I have decided to team up for some group sex and I sure would like it if you would be in our group just the three of us."

Jed replied:

"Only a fool or a gay man would refuse such a delectable offer. I'm not gay and I'm not known to be a fool."

The ladies giggled at his response and Pamela then asked:

"Jed would you mind if we go to Blue Room #3? That room is equipped so that our action can be recorded. A special staff member can absolutely unobtrusively film record our sex and supply us with the sole copy or copies. I would like to have a video of us as a souvenir but more importantly to be able to view it when I no longer can do."

Jed asked:

"How sure are you that it will be absolutely exclusive to you? I had dallied once with a Chicago TV personality, and our relationship ended when a tape of her fucking a former boyfriend surfaced on the internet. Not only did our relationship such as it was end, but she lost her job at the television station."

Pamela replied:

"The TLR staff is most trustworthy and vouched by Kristina Vargas. At my home I have a collection of discs and still photos in my safe which only I have access to; even my mother can't get at it, and has no idea what's in it. No one on my staff knows of the existence of these discs. I have had some of them now for several years and they've not been out of my control."

"So long as you are sure that such video does not fall into the wrong hands, then I've no objection to you satisfying your whims."

So Pamela informed the staff of their needs and the three of them proceeded to Blue Room #3. As Pamela had intimated the room was set up so that the action could be recorded. The staff camera man arrived almost simultaneously, and was able to satisfy Pamela, Vera and Jed that his assignment would not deter their group sex whatsoever.

At this point the women got on each side of Jed and started caressing his body. Jed sported a huge smile as he anticipated the sexual experience of his life. As he had said he had been aware of Pamela Rose's membership, and was always interested in getting it on with her.

Circumstances just transpired that he had as yet not had the pleasure of having sex with her. However, as much as he might be eager to fucking Pamela, he realized that the fact that he was about to fuck Vera Starikovich was what excited him the most at the beginning of this experience.

Upon spotting Vera at this orgy his mind revealed consciously the latent desires he had of her. Up to now Felicia had been really the only woman who prompted desire in him. All the other women he had had sex with were interchangeable for his needs. He only had sex with them because he was not getting meaningful sex from his wife.

With one exception, he did not have sex with a woman as a result of any particular desire to have her. His sexual attraction to Pamela Rose was typical of his attitude. Knowing of her availability at the TLR certainly was of interest to him, but whether he fucked her or not was of no great concern, and definitely was not an unquenchable desire or need for him. Even the one exception, a female lawyer whom he did have some interest in, did not develop into an overwhelming affair of the heart.

Vera definitely was different. When he first set eyes on Vera he was very well aware that he was affected by her stunning beauty. However, he attributed his attraction to the fact that Vera was truly professionally capable and even outstanding, notwithstanding her physical appearance. This was the reason he had decided to send his business her way. However, although he could legitimately even in his mind, justify his switch of his accounting needs from Price Waterhouse to Vera, he had to admit there was no need to attend the party celebrating the opening of Vera's firm. In fact he had two much more important social functions that night he could have attended instead.

Jed had been very careful when dealing with Vera; the viability of his marriage was still his paramount concern. He sensed from Vera's demeanor she had a boyfriend although he knew this would not have been an obstacle should he go after her. Up to now with the one exception, he had not been the instigator of any flings he had; women just flocked to him. Thus if he were to make the first move towards Vera, considering his attraction to her, it would be the crossing of his Rubicon with regards to maintaining the sanctity of his marriage.

When he saw Vera approach him, he intuitively knew that the status quo in his life was about to change perhaps forever. All he could think of was it was not his fault. However his brain was drowning out the unpleasant thoughts with the admonition to enjoy. He was entitled to the pleasures that he knew Vera was about to bestow on him.

As for Vera her attitude towards Jed had taken a dramatic turn upon spotting him at this orgy. Her initial encounters with him were strictly professional as she was focused on impressing him with her accounting skills. Of course she was attracted to him; what straight woman wouldn't be? However she was aware of his pristine reputation in Chicago and the regard people had of his marriage. Certainly at the party where she met Felicia she drew the impression that pursuing Jed would be futile.

However seeing Jed here immediately changed her outlook. And this was reinforced by Pamela's casual reference of having met Jed backstage at one of her concerts where he was apparently accompanied by a girlfriend, i.e. not his wife. For those reasons she was determined to have him, and she was instantly aroused by such resolve.

Although she had articulated concerns to Pamela that he might not be a good lover, in truth she really had no such concerns in her mind. She was only making conversation to calm her nerves. In sharp contrast to her spoken words, Vera was anticipating and expecting the greatest sex yet in her life. She had a slight regret she was sharing Jed with Pamela but she knew instinctively that she and Jed would be focused on each other, and with Pamela present the steamy love making would be simply enhanced.

Since both Jed's and Vera's minds were so locked into the fact that they were about to have sex, the slight delays for the cameraman to prepare the video recording did not blunt their arousal. Even knowing a cameraman was present recording their sex was no stumbling block to their libido. So Vera and Jed, standing up, were kissing passionately even before the filming started. Pamela as the third wheel was left to caress the two other bodies as best she could while Vera and Jed concentrated on each other.

The kissing continued for some time as it was evident that there was chemistry between them. The kissing was so intense that Pamela could feel the electricity in the air. Although seemingly being left out, Pamela was making the most of her possibilities. As Vera and Jed were intent in their kissing, Pamela, kneeling down, was fondling Jed's cock and balls with one hand and was fondling Vera's labia lips and clit with the other hand. As the kiss continued Pamela took Jed's cock in her mouth, while continuing to manually stimulate Vera's cunt.

For Pamela this sexual engagement was rather unique. Beside the fact that she was an adorable female with a pretty face and a killer bod, she was a celebrity, known by virtually any aware civilized person on the planet. Such status meant that up to know all her sexual partners had been in awe of her and reacted accordingly.

This was obviously not the case between Vera and Jed as they were so into each other. Pamela had the impression that they viewed her presence as enjoyable and enhancing the experience; but she was nothing special for such purpose in their eyes. Almost any female would have sufficed and it would not have changed how they would have acted.

Paradoxically Pamela did not mind, but instead reveled in such atmosphere. It meant that the enthusiasm Vera and Jed would display towards her in the ensuing lovemaking would be genuine. They would not be influenced by who she was but rather would react as to how she would actually please them.

Pamela was constantly surrounded by sycophants and hangers on in her everyday life who acted unnaturally towards her; never daring to be independent of thought. So in this case having companions who were not differential to her would prove to be novelty for her. A novelty of which, she expected to be fully rewarded. She viewed her role in this threesome as the facilitator.

The next sequence of events, although not obviously scripted, nevertheless followed a pattern of satisfying each desires. Jed and Vera continued lip locking while they unerringly were moving to the bed. Their lovemaking thereupon seemed to follow telepathic requests, since everything Jed did was exactly what Vera wanted him to do. Likewise everything Vera did was exactly what he wanted her to do. As for Pamela, she also deemed to adhere to a telepathic direction as she did her part; everything she did was exactly what Jed and/or Vera wanted.

When they bumped into the bed Vera and Jed ceased kissing. Vera got onto the bed first and laid flat on her back. Jed then got on the bed. He was on his knees hovering over her. He braced his hands against the headboard so he could fuck her in a missionary position but upright. Thus there was separation between their chests. This allowed Pamela to insert herself in-between so she could to kiss and suck on Vera's nipples as well as manually fondle her boobs.

Vera raised her legs to contain Jed's hips in-between. This in essence forced Jed to fuck slowly and deliberately. And slow and deliberate was what Vera desired. The languid pace compelled her to emit long sustaining grunts at each deep penetration. Her grunting definitely was not at all feminine sounding but strangely was an erotic turn-on to both Jed and Pamela.

As Vera would later recall she had within the previous four years fucked quite a lot of different men and such sex was forgettable. Ostensibly the mechanics of the sex act those men applied to her was similar to what Jed was doing, but it was not the same thing. Jed filled her up; he had a mastery over her. And she loved his mastery as it made her feel dainty and very feminine.

Perhaps because none of those men impressed her they just could not help but annoy her when they made love to her. But with Jed, she was certain that anything he would do to her sexually would thrill her. Although Pamela was stimulating her breasts and she was deriving pleasure from it, she was just cognizant that she was being fucked by Jed Baxter. Even when Pamela started kissing her, and even though the kissing was absolutely pleasurable, Vera's mind was occupied by the realization that she was being fucked by an awesome man.

The coitus, lasting as long as it did, not surprisingly allowed for a long lasting, excruciating build-up culminating in a sensational orgasm for Vera. She felt every moment of the build-up. She never was quite sure when it was going to break, so she was constantly in suspense wondering how much stimulation that she could endure. When it did come it completely overwhelmed her. She screamed extremely loudly. Her scream sounded like a combination of a howl and a shriek and would unnerve most staid persons.

Her outrageously demonstrative reaction was akin to the orgasms she had had with Richard and Rodney. Because those men seemed to have no problem with the exuberance of her orgasms she instinctively did not have the same trepidation with Jed that she had had initially with them.

Sure enough in the afterglow, Jed seemed pleased at her enthusiasm rather than be annoyed by her excessive reaction to her orgasm. When she was to learn of the sex life Jed had with Felicia, she realized he would not have been annoyed by any degree of expressed sexual joy; just the fact that she experienced an orgasm was sufficient to please him. That she went beyond the norm than what most females demonstrated when reacting to their orgasms was a bonus as far as Jed was concerned; certainly nothing to be annoyed with.

None of them said anything in the afterglow as each was deep in his/her own thought. Vera's mind was blank as she was numb from the intensity of her orgasm. Pamela's mind was marveling at her unique experience. She saw an incredibly enjoyable sexual intercourse between Jed and Vera and she was titillated just by that fact alone. But the mind blowing fact was that she had participated in the act.

She had played with Vera's breasts and then kissed her deeply and soulfully. The kiss was passionate and sensuous. The realization that Vera was being fucked while simultaneously kissing her, drove Pamela to an actual orgasm. Pamela always recalled that this was probably the only time she had achieved a full blown sexual orgasm just from merely kissing.

As for Jed Baxter his mind was tortured by competing emotions of exhilaration and despair. Without a doubt this sexual intercourse with Vera was the best sexual experience he had ever had in his life. The only other experience comparable would have been the time with Kristina Vargas at her brothel. However although the sex he had with Kristina was definitely enjoyable and technically flawless, still Kristina was a paid prostitute who fucked for a living. That fact alone tended to downgrade the experience.

With Vera this was not the case. Vera might be very sexually experienced which suggested she might be jaded in her sexual tastes, but she exuded pure unadulterated joy of sex in her participation. She also exuded a genuine regard for him. By his own charm, personality and appearance he was capable of bedding any woman on the planet. Still the women he had had affairs with were interested in prolonging the liaison mainly because of who he was, not by the pleasure of sex they had.

On the other hand with Vera, he knew that she would want an affair with him solely for the pleasure and not how much added benefit it might enhance her status. This though was the impetus for his despair. The reaction of enjoyable sex that Vera demonstrated was exactly what he wished from his wife.

He was conscious of a disturbing thought; had he met Vera before he had met Felicia he would have fallen in love with her. And the next disturbing thought was that were he married to Vera, he would obviously not have the marriage problem that he had with Felicia. Still his mind shouted to his conscious 'what could have been means nothing. What is the situation is what matters.' His mind concluded that there is no sense to delve into what might be the optimum situation for his life; just seize the moment and enjoy it.

One of the perks of the TLR orgies is there were aphrodisiac drinks available in the bedrooms which had remarkable restorative powers for the libido. Jed took advantage in the rest period of the afterglow to partake of same. During this interval the cameraman asked Pamela if she wanted him to continue filming the next scene, and she answered in the affirmative. At such exchange both Vera and Jed both sensed that there was an obligation to satisfy and accommodate Pamela sexually, this time around.

Consequently as Jed felt fully restored of his stamina and eager for another sexual adventure, Vera and Pamela instinctively prepared themselves for the next scene, as they also imbibed some of the love potions. Again, without any explicit instructions all three of them proceeded to act as if they were obeying exactly unstated commands.

Pamela got onto the bed to lay across the width with her ass resting on the edge. She raised her legs towards her body and held them there tight with her hands. This position elevated her ass and made her ass hole easily accessible.

Jed standing on the floor leaned towards her as he penetrated her ass and began sodomizing her. Vera positioned herself on her knees behind Jed. With her hands she parted his ass cheeks so she could better lick the crack of his ass and his ass hole. She would also periodically caress his balls both manually and orally during the sodomy. Pamela grunted as she received his thrusts and the sounds she was making were eerily similar to Vera's grunts.