Mothers and Daughters Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It dawned on him that contrary to his prior suppositions, Vickie had become the sexual aggressor once she had agreed to have sex with him. Contrary to his previous expectations of a quickie and a subsequent return to the poker game; it would appear that he was going to have a night to remember. Could a subsequent short lived torrid affair be in the offing? Aside from such unnerving speculations, still he just could not shake off the feeling that he was in a dream; not in reality. Snapping out of his reverie, Johnny smeared his cock liberally with the Vaseline. Then he joined Vickie in bed and applied the lubricant in her rectum. Vickie gasped out loud as the soothing balm of the cream to her was exquisite. She could not help but coo:

"Oh Johnny my love! That feels so good and tingly. I can't wait till you shove that monster dick in me. I'm getting goose bumps just thinking of it. Hurry Johnny baby I'm ready for it."

If Johnny Whitaker had any doubt of Vickie's reluctance or feeling any remorse to having sex with him, they were sure wiped out by her display of eagerness and enthusiasm to experience the ensuing sodomy. At this point all sentient thoughts left Johnny. It was as if his brain commanded him to quit analyzing and just enjoy. He situated himself to Vickie's rear to effect penetration.

As he was guiding his penis towards her rosebud opening, her anus gaped and started an opening-closing sequence resembling a wink. His mind was overwhelmed by such an erotic provocative display. His erection hardened to steel like proportions; beyond anything he had previously experienced. He was so stiff that he was actually feeling pain from it.

He penetrated and managed to slip his cock into her rear canal about two inches quite easily; that being the extent of his prior lubrication effort. Then he met with friction and resistance; but he continued impaling her at a steady but slow pace. If Vickie was experiencing any pain from this assault in her anal canal she betrayed no sign of it.

Instead she was grunting and encouraging with these words:

"Oh yes Johnny baby you are filling me up and I love it! My you are so big and I love it! Oh shove that monster in- all the way in. I love it."

In truth Vickie was experiencing an almost unbearable pain but paradoxically she was deriving great pleasure from the pain as well. Because of her upbringing she consistently challenged herself to go further in any endeavor she attempted. Her pleasure emanated from the fact that she was able to tolerate the pain as Johnny by far had the largest cock she had taken up her ass.

Vickie had a sense that Johnny was not a brutal man and might be reticent to complete the sodomy if he had any idea of the pain she was enduring. To prevent him reaching such a conclusion, and perhaps stopping the sodomy, she was able to consciously grunt audibly to disguise her distress. Such efforts to suppress outbursts of pain caused her to perspire profusely. Sweat formed from her forehead was dripping down her face in rivulets. Her entire body was glistening from her forming body moisture.

Finally Johnny had completely impaled her rectally, as she felt his balls slap against her buttocks. Given the size of his cock and the pressure exerted from it in her, Vickie realized she needed some respite if she were to truly enjoy the subsequent anal sex.

So she gasped:

"Oh Johnny baby just hold it. Please wait. Don't do anything for the moment. I need to get used to the feel of you inside me. Just let me catch my breath. Just wait before you really fuck me."

Johnny Whitaker had no problem with this request as he welcomed it. He too wanted a respite before commencing to forcibly fucking her. As far as he was concerned he wanted to savor the moment. The feel of his cock in Vickie's ass was a new experience for him, which he did not wish to ever forget. And the sensation of his cock in her was simply exquisite. He was also perspiring but at this moment not as extensively as Vickie.

After a short interval of total inaction, Vickie had become accustomed to his engorged cock lodged in her rectum. The pain she had been experiencing had totally dissipated and was replaced by a burning pleasure sensation. With the onset of the fiery emotions she was more than prepared to complete the copulation.

With her blood now seemingly on fire, Vickie barked:

"OK Johnny! Start now! Just start fucking me as hard and as fast you want. The harder and faster the better. Just rip my ass apart. I love it."

Johnny Whitaker needed no second invitation. He was all psyched to participate in the ass fucking of his life. His cock in Vickie's rectum was an extremely tight fit. As he had a large penis, invariably as a norm he experienced a tight fit in vaginal intercourse. However the difference was that the vaginas he had penetrated were moist from aroused female juices so that the copulation produced a smooth albeit slippery sensation feeling emanating from his penis. Such copulation induced a warm fuzzy feeling of well being taking hold of his body and mind.

The tight fit in Vickie's rectum on the other hand caused a different reaction. Although Johnny had liberally applied the Vaseline on his cock, he still encountered sharp friction with contact of Vickie's anal canal. The resultant sensation was a raw scraping feeling emanating from his penis which quickly spread to the base of his spine. The ensuing sexual euphoria led to a continuous tingling sensation coursing throughout his bloodstream that momentarily wiped out any sentient thoughts.

His blank mind blinded his vision so that all his eyes registered were a complete enveloping whiteness. Such empty view gave him the impression that he was floating in the air in a different universe; in a different dimension, and yet he was still aware that he was sodomizing Vickie.

Johnny had lost any ability of regulating his climax. He could sense the build-up of sperm in his testes; he could feel the pressure filled advancement to ejaculation. But he had no control over it. He could neither speed up his inevitable ejaculation nor suppress it. Thus when he did climax his pleasure senses were confused as the unfolding ecstasy was unexpected. His climax on the hand seemed premature but by the same token it seemed a natural progression.

In his confused reaction all he could do was to shout out:

"Oh yah! Oh fuck yah! Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit! Shit!"

He was now sweating from his forehead as profusely as Vickie. And his entire body was also slick with his perspiration. The sensations, euphoria and ecstasy Johnny Whitaker perceived during this sodomy of Vickie was unique and incomparable to any previous sexual experience he had ever enjoyed. After he finished his vocal exclamations, his cock had wilted sufficiently to slip out involuntarily from Vickie's rectum. Once he sensed he had disengaged from her, he collapsed onto his side to the right of her. He started panting as forcibly as if he had just finished a track sprint.

As for Vickie, she reached her orgasm the instant her anal canal was being flooded with his spurting cum. She also cried out her climax drowning out his vocalization; and her uttered noise was inarticulate. When his cock slipped out of her ass, her knees gave out and she collapsed face down on the bed. She was also hyperventilating but more forcibly then Johnny; it was an automatic reaction to calm down from her very intense orgasm.

For Vickie, this sodomy was very memorable for the watershed of emotional insight she gained thereby. For that reason she knew without a doubt that she would always remember this night in all its details for the rest of her life. During the afterglow, she was reflecting the different reaction she had to the just completed sex with Johnny compared to her connubial sexual experience. As a result she was able to pin point the main problem with her marriage, especially as it related to the enjoyment of sex.

Prior to catching Gregory cheating on her that night, Vickie had been more or less satisfied with their sex life, although she sensed in the back of her mind she wanted more. Just before Johnny approached her at the bar, she had reached the conclusion that all she needed for sexual perfection was some indiscriminate extramarital sex to indulge in her fantasies; and of course his adultery now sanctioned such possibilities. But considering the exceptional sex she just had enjoyed with Johnny, she now realized that Gregory's low esteem issues had manifested in their sex life which denied complete and total sexual satisfaction.

In living with Greg, Vickie had become cognizant of the feeling of inadequacy and uncertainty her husband betrayed in their interactions. She could partially relate to his attitude since she herself was deferential to almost everyone she came in contact with. Despite her impressive academic and professional accomplishments, she inwardly as well as outwardly downplayed her skills and talents. She simply attributed her successes as natural consequences of her rigorous and disciplined education she had undergone; and so ergo in her mind nothing remarkable should be made of her triumphs. However Greg's disappointment in himself was well in excess of her own humble tendencies.

Vickie believed that Greg would have had no issues of inadequacy towards her had she been a doctor only or a lawyer without a medical degree. In such cases, in his mind they would be equal professionals which she surmised he could handle. As Vickie continued to read professional medical publications she was able to keep up with him as to medical knowledge. Of course his actual experience as a doctor would now render him farther advanced in the medical field than her, but he seemed to discount such progression.

In their daily conversations, whenever Greg wanted to relate what happened at his work, she was able to understand exactly his anecdotes; there was no mystery in them for her. On the other hand whenever Vickie related her work experiences he invariably missed a lot of the nuances in her stories. He obviously understood all the medical issues incidental to her job but he was at a loss to fathom some of the actions Vickie took in achieving her many professional successes.

Invariably he had to ask for a more detailed explanation so as to understand better her "shop talk". This disparity in their respective professional awareness was subtly driving a wedge between them. She sensed that he was starting to resent her successes. They seemed to deflate his male ego. This sense of inadequacy made him indecisive and he invariably deferred to her in almost everything.

No matter what lengths Vickie went to try and convince Greg that she loved him unconditionally; no matter how much she tried to reassure him that she fully and genuinely respected his professional achievements, she never could shake him from his poisonous attitude. She had come to believe that this was her cross to bear in an otherwise seemingly perfect marriage.

In contrast, with her professional dealings with Johnny Whitaker, Vickie had the distinct impression that he was not in awe with her or felt intimidated by her. True he knew she had a medical degree so that she would hold an obvious edge of technical knowledge over him. It was clear to her though that he did not view this as an obstacle as he was confident of his own abilities to be able to negate such an advantage when dealing with her.

If one were to keep a scorecard, it would seem that Vickie had bested Johnny in the five lawsuits where they were the principal opposing counsels. In reality though, in three of the cases, settlements were reached which were completely fair to both sides. True the two cases that went to trial were losses for Johnny's clients. In both those cases the Court's judgment awards were substantially less than what Vickie, on behalf of her clients had offered to them for settlement prior to trial.

Johnny knew though, that no fault could be attributed to his representation of his clients. While mutually imbibing in the bar near the courthouse where most lawyers congregated after trial, he confided to Vickie that he had earnestly urged his clients to accept her offer.

He knew he could hardly achieve a better result. His clients though, were influenced by the general public impression that medical malpractice jury awards were akin to lottery winnings. They could not give up the hope of a financial windfall, and so insisted on trial.

Thus personally, between Vickie and Johnny there was a high upmost mutual respect for each other's professional skills. Such respect no doubt fueled the exceptional and sensational sex between them that night. Although Vickie would swear that the sex that night with Johnny was vastly superior to any instance of sex she had ever enjoyed with Greg, she would be at a loss to explain such belief. It was just that Johnny Whitaker was a magnificent lover, but she could not cite any example that would be understandable to an indifferent listener.

Added to Vickie's conundrum, was her belief that she still was wholly in love with Greg. Never mind his cheating; it was of no consequence to her. Never mind her exquisite dalliance with Johnny Whitaker, she did not love Johnny; at least she didn't think so. Yes she loved Greg. She wanted to remain married to him as she could not countenance living with another man.

However despite the fact that her preference was to remain married to Greg, Vickie would no longer tolerate mediocre sex. So she decided that it was on him to improve their connubial sex life. She was prepared to help him become a better lover, but she was no longer going to stress over it. She would now have Johnny Whitaker to fill the gap for her sexual needs.

Seldom did Vickie in her personal life act abruptly. Now though despite hardly knowing anything about Johnny's intimate personal circumstances, she was certain that this occasion was not going to be a one night stand. She believed that an affair with him was as certain as the fact that the sun was going to rise from the east in the morning. In fact she knew that even if Greg were to become a superior lover, she would maintain her certain affair with Johnny. She also believed that the affair would only end when he tired of her.

Turning her mind back to the actual sex, Vickie was pleased that she was able to relatively easily accommodate Johnny's monstrous cock in her anal canal. She suspected very few women would have the temerity to even attempt sodomy with him, let alone successfully accomplishing it without uttering anguishing painful exclamations during the act. She realized she took greater pride in this sexual performance than reveling in her professional and academic achievements.

Vickie inwardly giggled at the incongruity of her irreverent thought. In her happy mind she was now anticipating the ultimate sexual satisfaction of accommodating his cock in her pussy. However such gratification was delayed for awhile as she fell asleep and began snoring. She was awakened by the feel of a tongue licking her rosebud opening. As soon as she shook off the effects of her slumber she realized it was Johnny's tongue. Oh heavenly!

Johnny was likewise consumed with various meditations during his afterglow from the sodomy. He was stunned. He believed that he had just experienced the best sex ever in his life. He could not identify the precise point which justified this conclusion, but it developed into an unshakeable belief. Amazingly this conclusion was reached even though he had not yet had vaginal intercourse with Vickie; which from his perspective was the ultimate pleasurable satisfaction in heterosexual activity.

Now Johnny Whitaker was a consummate flirt. He routinely flirted with virtually every female he came in contact with; the exceptions being underage girls and clients. Obviously there were criminal sanctions against dallying with the former and there were professional unpleasant repercussions in fooling with the latter. Actually given the sexual harassment laws, he was somewhat circumspect in flirting at his office, confining himself to those known not to object to his antics.

Johnny did have a winning personality and a joyful demeanor. As a result seldom did any female complain of Johnny's sexual banter. Even those white women who actually were racists and would never contemplate having sex with a black man did not resent Johnny coming on to them; they simply rebuffed him in the similar pleasant way he had approached them.

Naturally most women did not seriously pay any attention to Johnny's flirtation. Most of them realized he was not really interested in them even had they been willing. However some women he flirted with were desirable, but of course most of them were off limits to him for one reason or another. But on a rare occasion a desirable woman would signal she was available and eventually a tryst was arranged.

He averaged about three such dalliances per year and most of them were one night stands. On rare occasions he would see a woman twice and once he had three dates with a particularly enticing woman. His style in these flirtatious conquests was so disarming that none of the women made any difficulties when he refused to prolong their acquaintance.

What really dissuaded women from pestering Johnny into a lasting relationship was the fact that he had a high profile marriage of twelve years in duration. His marriage was more publicly known in Atlanta than even that of Vickie and Greg. His wife, retaining her maiden name was Dianne Washington and was a local television celebrity. Not only was she the news anchor of the local news show to one of Atlanta's network television stations, but she had a weekly one hour morning talk show on the station that was broadcast throughout the entire state. Although her show dealt mostly with issues of concern amongst the Black population of Atlanta, Diane's presentation of the shows was so interesting and riveting that it was the highest rated locally produced show in Georgia.

In addition, pursuant to an unprecedented contract concession, the station allowed her to appear frequently on CNN as a paid contributor reporting news of the south. This gave her national recognition and exposure. Unbeknownst to the general public, and almost all industry insiders, she had extracted the concession as a result of being privy to a "swept under the rug" salacious sex scandal involving some executives of both CNN and her station. Diane had played her blackmail cards so subtlety and discreetly that she did not incur the ire of her victims; and as a result her popularity with her viewers was not in jeopardy from them.

Johnny was not living under his wife's shadow though. He was a highly successful attorney earning a substantial income. Because of such professional success, coupled with his undeniable charisma and attractiveness, the Democratic Party had recruited him to enter politics. The wheels were set in motion that he would seek office soon; it was just a question of which position ought he to pursue. He was deciding whether to run for Mayor of Atlanta or an available Congressional District seat or the US Senate seat. He had ruled out running for Governor as too ambitious and premature, or a state legislature seat as not important enough.

His wife, Dianne had reached an agreement with the station management, that to avoid potential conflict of interest charges, she would relinquish her news anchor duties, once Johnny declared his candidacy. Instead the station would expand her successful weekly talk show to a Monday to Friday daily format. Dianne was looking forward to this change as she was secretly hoping she would become known as Atlanta's Oprah Winfrey.

Given their high powered careers and the importance and dedication each attached to them, Johnny and Dianne had come to an unstated but implied agreement within their marriage. Given Johnny's predilection for flirting it was understandable that he would occasionally stray from his marriage vows. Given the nerve wracking stress of Dianne's job and the necessity of lessening the inherent tension thereby, it was understandable that she would occasionally stray as well.