Mothers and Daughters Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they understood that each act of adultery was not motivated by revenge or to get even with the other's misdeeds. Instead they both viewed that their adultery was a necessary evil to enable them to cope with the pressures of their careers and a method to keep sane. Thus neither one acknowledged their awareness of each other's adultery and saw to it that their adultery would be very discreet so as not to become exposed to the public.

Actually the instances of adultery were not very frequent. Easily the vast majority of sex they each had was between themselves. They did love and respect each other and were proud of each other's accomplishments. Dianne did not go off birth control when they married and had her tubes tied once her career became established. Johnny had no objection as he knew that given his lifestyle he would be a neglectful father.

The monthly poker game amongst an elite circle of Johnny's friends was a genuine recreational event and not a ruse to facilitate an affair. Usually the game was on a week night so as to free up attendance to social events invariable planned for weekend nights. It was pure happenstance that this month's game was scheduled on the Saturday night. There was nothing of significance on the social calendar that necessitated attendance of any of the players whereas each night during that week presented a conflict for one or more of the players.

Because most of the poker nights were conducted during the week, there was a usual 3 AM agreed curfew set to end the game. Naturally with this game on a Saturday night such curfew would not apply but still the expectation was nonetheless that the game would most likely end around the same time as the usual week night games. It was for this reason when enticing Vickie to have sex; out of habit he intimated such time limit. Since he was only expecting a brief quickie, his original idea was that he would indeed return to the game after doing Vickie.

Now as he was relaxing in the afterglow, he noted that all the expectations he had formed when Vickie agreed to having sex with him were out the window. Instead he was contemplating entering into a relationship with her of an indeterminate duration. Such plans were completely out of character for him; completely contra to all his hopes and aspirations for his life. And yet he felt compelled to undertake such a risky venture.

The contemplation during the afterglow coupled with fatigue from his sexual exertions had taken its toll on Johnny. With the onset of Vickie's sudden snoring, he was lulled into dozing off as well. A couple of hours later, though, an inner alarm awoke him. His sense of responsibility became mindful of the necessity to return home to his wife immediately. Still as he gazed on the delectably naked Vicki snoring while sleeping on her stomach, he felt compelled to complete the around the world cycle with her. He couldn't resist applying his tongue on Vickie's ass and sucking up his dried semen that had leaked out of her rectum.

His tongue action aroused Vickie, and when she became aware of what was happening, began cooing:

"Oh Johnny! Oh! Oh! Oh! That's so heavenly!"

With a deep sigh of pleasure she reached back to caress Johnny's hair. He was delighted by her intimate touch and it spurned him on to a more intense oral action. Vickie was tingling from erotic pleasure, but she now desired; actually she needed stimulation of her vagina and clitoris.

So she gushed:

"Oh Johnny that is soooo good! But let me turn around; I need your mouth on my pussy and clit now. Please Johnny..."

Ever the gentleman and considerate lover, Johnny lifted his head off her ass, and Vickie quickly made an 180 degree revolution. Now facing her, he inwardly shuddered as he gazed at her perfect camel toe slit devoid of any pubic hair. It was a visual that would henceforth invariably excite him.

Gently parting her inner folds of her labia, exposing her clit, he commenced a vigorous licking of her pussy and female button. Vickie gasped. The sensation was excruciating. Her female juices gushed out of her vagina; she squirted! She did not know how he did it, but he did it. He compelled a most mind blowing orgasm that drained her complete essence. He dominated her. He possessed her; not just her body but her soul.

As Vickie was panting trying to regain her equilibrium, a new wave of desire invaded her brain. Despite the usual natural exhaustion stemming from the physical effects of her intense climax; this invading wave of acute desire could not be denied. She was forced to gasp out in between gasps:

"Of fuck Johnny baby....You must not stop....You got to do me....You must fuck me....I can't stand it....Hurry Johnny baby.... Get that cock in me....Please Johnny...."

Johnny Whitaker had been inspired in the cunnilingus. He licked unerringly her spots that produced the greatest pleasure for Vickie. He stimulated her to the extent that she had her first female ejaculation. Likewise for him it was the first female ejaculation he had experienced. The smell of her juices overpowered him and propelled him into an erotic pleasure zone he had not known existed. He was more fully aroused than he could have ever imagined.

He did not really penetrate her compelled by her desperate pleas, but rather he penetrated her as a result of an automatic script of what to do that his subconscious mind adhered to. The sexual pleasures of this coitus coursed throughout his bloodstream causing an unabated euphoria that wiped out any sentient thinking. Again all he saw was a white blankness. Again his climax came without warning but it coincided with his vision now full of shooting stars and fireworks. His spine was tingling.

For her part, as soon as she was impaled, Vickie forcibly wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs and knees. She also wrapped her arms around his back. She became one with him. As a result his strokes in her vagina were not of great length, but they were effective nevertheless. And Vickie was not still. He fucked her, but she moved with him. This created the impression in their minds that they were fucking while levitated.

When he was flooding her vagina, she was experiencing an orgasm that heretofore had been unimaginable to her; despite having been a witness to countless spectacular sex at the TLR. The intensity forced her to scream out but again she was not articulating words. To relieve the intensity, with her sharp fingernails, she scraped his back forcibly enough to draw blood. He was too far gone in his ecstasy that his brain did not register the pain.

The length of their sexual intercourse had not been of long duration. Because of the full engagement of their emotions, though, they each felt that their lovemaking took longer than the actuality. That false impression was reinforced because they each came to some hard decisions during the ensuing afterglow.

For Vickie, when they disengaged, she came to a new conclusion. As the sex with Johnny was too marvelous to even categorize, she revised her plans from what she had earlier formulated. Not only was she was going to enter into a relationship with him, but she was going to become his exclusive mistress. Her marriage to Gregory was no longer of importance to her. She was shocked to realize that she just did not care about Greg anymore; somewhere along the line her love for him had dissipated.

She knew that Johnny had serious political ambitions so she accepted that marriage to him would not be in the cards. Besides she selfishly wished to remain married to Greg for the social benefits. But she now believed that the inevitable affair with Johnny would be more important to her than her married sex life. For his part, Johnny also reached a startling conclusion as well. It was especially startling to him considering his ambitions for his career.

He marveled at how his flirtation with Vickie had led to the sexual adventure of his life. And he now realized that his predilection of flirting with anything in skirts no longer held any appeal to him considering the availability of Vickie. He did not want to give up his political ambitions but if he was forced to choose he knew he would choose Vickie.

Of course he intended to do both so that he was formulating plans for a clandestine affair. As for his wife, she would have to accept that he had a serious mistress. If she could not tolerate that, and wanted a divorce- well so be it. However he felt quite confident that considering Dianne's own career aspirations that she would grit her teeth and remain married to him for the sake of success for both of their careers.

Given the now expected lack of marital sex between them, he surmised that Dianne would probably take on a lover to satisfy her sexual needs but he did not care. He marveled again at how radical his life was about to change as a result of taking a break from the poker game. But then life is funny that way.

Although Vickie and Johnny obviously had no telepathic powers, they both believed and acted as if they knew what the other was thinking on this occasion. As a result their parting conversation was rather terse. When Johnny got dressed and was about to leave, he said:

"Well Triple 'V' I concede and acknowledge that you're a true 'Around the World' champion. I got to go now but I'll get in touch with you on Monday to arrange some further tests of the extent of your sexual prowess."

Vickie giggled at the sly innuendo and replied:

"OK then but let me call you first at your office, as I'm going to get a cell phone that only you will know its number. So thereafter I'll always be aware when you're calling without the necessity of glancing at caller ID or programming a peculiar ring tone. That way I'll know it's you by the mere ring vibration of the phone on my body. That will come in handy if you ever call me when I'm in court. As I'm popular enough with the security guards, that they always allow me to bring my cell phone with me as I assure them it will only ring on vibration."

Johnny Whitaker smiled at Vickie's directness and her quickness of planning ahead the logistics of communicating with each other. He supposed it was just an example of what made her a truly skilful lawyer. Oh yes the ensuing affair would be definitely delicious.

He replied:

"Good idea Triple 'V'! I'll do likewise and get an exclusive cell phone. In the meantime I'll look forward to your call tomorrow morning. Ciao for now!"

Vickie smilingly waved goodbye as Johnny excited the room. Then she collapsed to a peaceful sleep and resumed her snoring.