Mothers and Daughters Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera for her part had maneuvered to place herself in a position to lick Straw's phallus clean and ready for subsequent action. Vera's oral action together with his own licking of Natasha's belly caused Jack Straw to remain hard. Vera then directed Jack to get onto his knees and she replaced him in the space he had occupied. Vera then assumed a triangular position; with both her head and her knees resting on the mattress Vera's torso formed a right angle triangle with her ass sticking out in the air.

Pursuant to Vera's instructions Natasha obtained a stick of butter from staff helper, Stella Street. Natasha licked a few times on Vera's anus to cause the hole to gape much to the fascination of Jack Straw along with the Team "F" onlookers. Then she slowly forcibly shoved the stick of butter into Vera's rectum. The butter that split off and that which didn't go into the hole squeezed onto Natasha's hands. She rubbed her hands together and then proceeded to butter massage Jack's cock. The butter in Vera's rectum naturally melted and some of it oozed out and slithered down her thighs.

Jack Straw moved in and wiped the butter directing it onto the crack of Vera's ass to facilitate the forthcoming sodomy. Natasha smiled at Jack, pleased by his initiative. Then she directed a saucy wink at him and worked herself underneath Vera. Natasha's maneuvering allowed her mother to perform some seriously delicious cunnilingus on her in tandem with the sodomy.

Jack Straw got a hold of his phallus and guided his member slowly into Vera's anal opening. Once he penetrated her, he then grabbed Vera's hips to steady himself for the ensuing action. Vera let out a slight gasp upon penetration, but soon it was clear to all the onlookers that she was able to comfortably accommodate his penis in her canal. Vera then involuntarily moved with him to orchestrate a sodomy that appeared so naturally inspired.

The contact of the butter on his cock during the sodomy provided an exquisitely sensuous feeling for Jack Straw. This in turn inspired him to be more virile in his lovemaking, and in that aspect he was in uncharted waters. In all his life he had never been so engaged in sexual activity as he was in this session. Not only was he more active but he became very vocal.

He voiced inane encouragements such as:

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes. Squeeze my cock Vera. Draw my cum. It's all for you. Oh fuck yes! Oh baby Vera! My cock's on fire. I'll be cumming for you. It's all for you!"

Jack Straw's very animated utterances enflamed both Vera and Natasha in their passion. As a result they were compelled to imitate Jack's exuberance. While tonguing Natasha's genitalia, Vera periodically interrupted her muff diving to twist her head and shout:

"Oh yeah Jack! Fuck yeah! Oh shove that cock! It feels so good! So fucking good! Don't stop! Fuck the shit out of me!"

Natasha, not one inclined to be insignificant in sexual trysts shouted out:

"Ya Jack! Just fuck her. Yeah fuck my Mom good!"

And in the same breath concerning her own joy, Natasha also shouted:

"Oh yeah Mom! That's good! That's so fucking good! Dite my clit Mom! Make me scream!"

The Team "F" Team of onlookers were caught up in the excitement and they joined in a noisy demonstration cheering on the threesomes. Fist pumping into the air they were shouting:

"Fuck that ass! Drill that ass hole! Fuck her good! Fuck that ass!"

The sodomy was prolonged as Jack's testes were depleted from the previously completed ejaculation. However the totally erotic sensation of the butter lubricant on his cock speeded up the normal process of replenishment. Although there was an actual significant elapse of time before Jack ejaculated, the feverous combined sexual activity of Jack, Vera and Natasha, gave the impression that the coitus was short lived. In any case Jack was absolutely lost in ecstasy throughout the sodomy so that when he finally climaxed, he shouted in joy:

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

The Team "F" spectators broke out in lusty cheering and applauding vigorously. The sexy excitement was infectious and powerful. There was no doubt in the minds of each Team "F" member that he or she was voting "5" for grading the performance. To reinforce their excitement and joy, the Team "F" onlookers started chanting:

"Star EEE Cove Which! Star EEE Cove Which!..."

As Jack withdrew his penis a mixture of liquid butter and Straw's ejaculate started oozing out of Vera's ass. Completely out of his character for sexual erotic spontaneity, Jack Straw bent down quickly and lapped up the exiting sticky sexy mixture. Further inspired to engage in even more outrageous sexual play, Jack twisted around so his head was under Vera's ass. In that position he opened his mouth to catch the dripping results of the sodomy.

Vera had looked back to ascertain what Jack was doing. As soon as she realized what he was intending, she moved her ass to position herself better for him to easily catch the dripping sexy goo. Since Jack had voluntarily initiated this brazen action, Vera felt no compunction in force pushing as much of the cum-butter mixture out of her rectum. The spectacle completely astonished the Team "F" onlookers who collectively succumbed to an extremely agitated excitement.

For relief they jumped out of their chairs and while pumping their fists in the air chanted:

"Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack!....."

That kind of chanting resembled the cries of "Mitt! Mitt! Mitt!..." the supporters of that unsuccessful Presidential candidate would utter frequently at his campaign rallies. The spontaneous very loud demonstration was not unnoticed by the other competitors or the other participants. The involuntary celebration without a doubt signaled that Vera and Natasha were having an outstanding session. A sinking feeling set in the hearts of the other mothers and daughters competitors; Vera and Natasha seemed to be the inevitable winner.

Sure enough when the voting was tabulated by Stella Street and Ivan Croft and noted on the appropriate chalk boards, Vera and Natasha scored the maximum 25. The pairs of Kristina-Vickie and Hannah-Pamela also scored the maximum 25, as they each had sensuous sessions. However, their sessions did not have the magic that were contained in the Jack Straw/Vera and Natasha threesome.

Actually in hindsight everyone at the orgy got to understand that the contest was never in doubt. The main factor was that since Vera and Natasha had indulged in incestuous lesbian activity and had been involved in a MFF continuing relationship with Lajos, their group sex activity in the contest was just natural and smooth. There was no awkwardness in their partnership, whereas the other mother and daughter pairs were somewhat reticent when interacting sexually with each other. That smooth sexual pleasure between Vera and Natasha was discernible by the viewing voters.

The next round brought home the point. This was the round where the threesomes were FFF, whereby by definition there was no way to avoid some direct sexual contact between each of pair of mother and her daughter. Of the pairs other than Vera and Natasha, only Kristina and Vickie had had a mutual sexual experience, when they won the 'Around the World in 80 Minutes' contest some seven years previously. The rest of the pairs had never had sex with each other.

In the MFF threesomes that was not much of a problem since typically the focus of the sex was the females pleasuring the sole male. However in an FFF tryst, there is no obvious center of attention and it would be a more exciting spectacle for the onlookers/voters, if all three participants were mutually pleasuring each other.

The female participant for Vera and Natasha in this second round was coincidently Karen Schlagel, the lawyer for St Clair's estate. Karen was not a pretty woman but neither was she homily. Instead she exuded a powerful personality. Whereas Vera's beauty disarmed people upon learning she was actually an accountant, Karen's physical appearance fitted the stereotypical image of a female attorney. As a result most of her acquaintances and co-workers, deemed her to possess a no nonsense dour character.

However during their several professional contacts with each other in the past nearly two weeks, Vera detected a playful sexual disposition in her overall personality. Of course the fact that Vera knew Karen was a member of the TLR helped her discern such of Karen's character makeup. For her part, Karen whose initial impression of Vera was a bubblehead based on her TLR membership reputation, quickly discerned the substance of Vera's character, and was enamored by it. Consequently, when Karen climbed onto the bed there was a heightened sense of anticipated pleasure, between her and Vera.

Their session started somewhat similar to the initial round with Jack Straw. Karen climbed onto Vera's lap who was sitting upright with her body at right angles to the mattress. Karen completely embraced Vera; breasts touching breasts and her hands caressing Vera's back. Vera in turn speared one of her hands to drill and simulate vaginal intercourse on Karen's cunt. With her other hand she was manipulating Karen's clit. Soon Karen was humming pleasure sounds as she and Vera were sharing a smoldering passionate kiss.

Natasha scrambled to the back of Karen. On her knees she bobbed up and down to rub her ample breasts along Karen's back. She leaned to gently nibble on one of Karen's ear. After a suitable erotic time lapse Natasha switched and nibbled on the other ear. In addition to the nips, the feel of Natasha's breath on her neck was driving Karen to a sexual frenzy leading to complete euphoria.

The onlookers, Team "E" in this case, were already sensing that the action would inevitably lead to an adjudicated score of 5 per each onlooker within the parameters as outlined by Charlotte Thornton in the opening instructions of the contest.

Natasha after having achieved a desired heightened passion reaction from Karen abruptly stopped to commence a new phase in the activity. She signaled to Stella Street to give her the double ended dildo, that Vera had prior to the beginning of the round instructed the staffer to procure. With dildo in hand, Natasha maneuvered to a position so that with co-operation from Vera and Karen; she could insert the dildo in their pussies. Karen and Vera had not broken contact in their kissing, and as soon as the dildo was in place; they started gyrating their hips to effect mutual vaginal stimulation.

As Vera and Karen were bumping and grinding against each other, Natasha gestured to the ever helpful Stella Street to fetch the strap-on dildo Vera had also prior to the round instructed her to procure. This dildo had a double harness with a vibrating dildo for penetrating the wearer's partner and a vibrating plug for vaginal or anal stimulation of the wearer. In putting on the dual harness strap-on Natasha inserted the vibrating plug into her anus. Since she was intending to sodomize Karen, and wanting to secure the best psychological bond with the attorney, Natasha believed that stimulating her rectum concurrently with the sodomy was the appropriate path to pursue.

Once she was completely harnessed Natasha uttered in Russian:

"I'm ready."

Vera, thereupon, collapsed flat on her back pulling Karen down on to her. This change of position was sufficiently carefully orchestrated that the kiss was still not broken. The Team "E" onlookers could only marvel at both women's ability to sustain their lengthy kissing without interruption despite the movements of their bodies.

Natasha then received a jar of Vaseline from the ever resourceful Stella Street. Having smeared the Vaseline on the relevant fingers, Natasha began applying the lubricant along the crack of Karen's ass and into her hole. Upon feeling the manipulation on her rear, Karen's sexual euphoria shot up to another plane.

With her body enflamed in fiery passion, Karen was compelled to finally break from the prolonged marathon kiss. She did so partly as a respite from the increasing burning passion fueled by the continuous kiss and heightened by the apprehension of the obvious forthcoming strap-on sodomy. The cessation of the kiss also allowed Karen to acknowledge what was about to happen to her and welcoming it.

So Karen in a guttural, but excitable voice uttered:

"Oh ya Natasha! Oh yeah that feels so good! So fucking good! I can feel I'm opening. So fill it Natasha girl! Fill me up! I want to be stuffed both ways!"

Upon completion of the lubrication without applying any Vaseline on the strap-on, Natasha efficiently positioned herself behind Karen straddling Vera's legs as well as Karen's. She then proceeded to penetrate Karen's rosebud opening with the strap-on. When Natasha had entered about an inch, she turned on the vibration mode of the strap-on. The vibration coupled with the feel of the penetration, drove Karen into yet another ecstasy.

She whimpered loudly:

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my God!"

In this initial thrust, Natasha was slow and deliberate. She was gentle ever mindful of the applied limited lubricant and the tightness of the fit of the dildo in Karen's rectum. However, contrary to Natasha's concerns, Karen was actually impatient in receiving the full length of the sex toy.

So sensing Natasha's forbearance, she almost shouted:

"Oh shit Natasha baby don't be a wimp. Just fuck me! Fuck me hard! I can take it! I won't crumble! I won't break!"

Natasha paused her movement once she effected complete penetration by the strap-on. As she always welcomed such pause when she was receiving anal penetration, Natasha assumed Karen would welcome the pause notwithstanding her desperate plea for rough sex. As well Natasha used the opportunity to effect the exact position she desired. She leaned forward and completely draped her upper torso on Karen's back. Although her breasts were tightly pressed against Karen's back, with the optimum position of her feet and knees, Natasha was able to manage to spread her weight effectively so that Karen could easily tolerate Natasha's mass.

As soon as she was satisfied that comfort was assured, Natasha grasped Karen's breasts applying some pain. Karen welcomed the seizure of her tits with a grunt expressing pure joy. Natasha then started to pump the strap-on along Karen's anal canal. With Natasha's movement, Karen was able to accommodate her skillfully enough to still effect sensuous exchange of pleasure by the mutual stimulation of the double ended dildo, between her and Vera.

The visual of this threesome activity was totally compelling to the Team "E" onlookers. The women moved in perfect synchronization to provide an erotic sexual spectacle. The sight of Natasha's ample breasts pressed against Karen's back was especially enticing to the five male Team "E" viewers. The eroticism of the sight of these women fucking was heightened by their vocalization. None of them were quiet. The three of them were grunting and groaning in higher decibels beyond what is considered the norm in such sexual circumstances. In between the non verbal noises all three of them cried out truly inane remarks that could only be ascribed as a reaction to the extreme passion each was undergoing in the coitus.

Vera was already known by club members to be very noisy when fucking whether with a male or female. Although Natasha was unknown the members at the orgy attributed her vocal tendencies to a case of like mother like daughter. However Karen's action took everyone by surprise. She had the reputation of a staid conservative sexual performer. Unlike Jack Straw in that she was animated during sex, still there was a lack of an excitement to her. Most male members didn't mind engaging Karen as they did indeed enjoy satisfactory sex with her, but there was no magic in the experience. Thus Karen's performance with Vera and Natasha was totally unexpected.

Given the truly erotic display of extreme unadulterated hot sex provided by the three women, the Team "E" onlookers jumped to their feet. They were stamping their feet and clapping their hands rhythmically in sync with the sexual actions. In addition the onlookers started cheering and shouting encouragements contrary to the original suggestion and implied instruction to refrain as obliquely enunciated by Charlotte Thornton.

The antics of their spectators had the natural affect to enflame tke passion of the women even more. Their passion became unbearable so that the inevitable orgasms were truly violent; at least in appearance. As soon as Natasha felt the onset of her orgasm her sentient mind registered that it was going to be a mind blowing one. She then disengaged and rolled on to her back to the right of Vera.

Although she was already hyperventilating something fierce, she had the presence of mind to remove the strap-on and drop it on the floor. Freed from the constraint of the sex toy, she was able to masturbate to relieve the severely painful climax she was inexplicably feeling.

Karen likewise was heavily hyperventilating which made her consciously aware she was in the midst of a torturous intense climax. As soon as she realized that Natasha had disengaged from the sodomy, Karen disengaged from the double ended dildo and rolled onto her back to the left of Vera. Like Natasha, as soon as she was safely prone on her back she also started masturbating to relieve the tension she felt.

Vera for her part was also experiencing a stars and fireworks type of heightened orgasm. She was also hyperventilating as a consequence and she consciously was aware of the need for desperate relief. Thus once Natasha and Karen were both off her body, Vera pulled the double ended dildo out of her vagina and flung it away as far as she could hurl it. Then like the others she started to furiously masturbate her clit and slit.

The sight of the three women side by side masturbating was almost too much for the Team "E" spectators. They started cheering that drowned any other noise in the huge room, somewhat startling all the others. Each woman started slowing down in their hyperventilation as their masturbation affected them differently than what would be the normal consequence of such self stimulation. They each did experience a softer subsequent climax which pleasure tended to defuse the fiery explosiveness of their original orgasm, and started a truly pleasant afterglow.

In watching intently the completion of the sexual activity, the Team "E" spectators experienced a climax of their own. Some of the males experienced leakage of sperm from their cocks. The pubic hair of the lone female Team "E" spectator had become very moist. To relieve their own tension they started chanting a two part refrain.

They would start by shouting:

"Star EEE Cove Which!"

After a slight pause they would complete by shouting:

"Sley Gull!"

And this two part refrain was repeated for several minutes; they were so agitated that the need to do this chant was compelling. Once the women had recovered from their bizarre afterglow they became aware of their spectators reaction to viewing their sexual activity. They instantly sported warming smiles and waved to the crowd in appreciation. Then without resorting to any preplanning, the women formed a human triangle to end their session by a three-way cunnilingus. Vera was doing Natasha who was doing Karen who was doing Vera.

This erotic triple cunnilingus sexual activity although arguably a provoking sight appeared to be sedate for the exhausted Team "E" viewers. Considering the previous truly hot action and their vociferous reaction these onlookers were clearly grateful for this seemingly peaceful lesbian activity. By the end of the round, every Team "E" voter had no hesitation to register a vote of 5.

At the end of this round Vera and Natasha were the outright leaders of the contest as they were the only pair with a perfect score for both rounds. Kristina/Vickie were able to obtain a 24 to secure second place and Hannah/Pamela were third as their score for this round was a 23.