All Comments on 'Mother's Consent'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DrizdartDrizdartover 6 years ago
Cultural sensitivity

along with a fair amount of awareness of the power differentials in relationships. I'm particularly fond of this one, as I have long been interested in Indian culture ... Indian women ... saris ... and more.

So well done. My only wish would have been even a bit more about the physical attributes of the two women, showing the link between mother and daughter in some tangible manner.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 6 years ago
More Please

Thank you.

Part 2 please

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Delightfully Done

Much more than a love story. Even more than a study in blending cultures. It was fun to see the interaction between gender, business, and the physical.

It would be interesting to follow them further. What happens to the separate businesses? How does this effect his son? Does Rajni get her own car?

lol

Thanks

RoperTraceRoperTracealmost 3 years ago

Sir, this was a wonderful story. And then I find that you're terminal. I hope you're still with us, and not suffering too much. I will be reading a lot of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...