Mother's Darling Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Having fathered 3 children Life takes unexpected turn.
4.4k words
4.59
30k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Christening Michel's Life took on a routine, his baby daughter /sister was a delight to both Mother & father, who adored her. As a bonus was Susan produced far more milk than the baby required. So Michel was kept busy helping to relieve the pressure on his Mother's swollen breasts much to the mutual satisfaction of them both.

One evening after, having enjoyed a long hot shower, they sat watching TV., when there was an unexpected ring on the front doorbell. Mother and son looked at each other, wondering who it could be.

It could not be Julie or Susan's Mum because they both had door keys and would have rung if they were coming over. Susan answered the door as Michel was already supporting a massive erection after ten minutes or so fondling his Mum's gloriously overburdened tits.

Pulling her housecoat securely around her and making it fast with the sash, she proceeded to answer the door.

Michel disappeared into the kitchen, and with the door slightly ajar, he listened intently. The only thing that he could make out was when he heard Susan say a little louder than necessary, probably for his benefit you had better come in.

Micheal retrieved a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt from the laundry he got rid of the dressing gown and hurriedly put them on. By this time, he was aware that there were now three people in the lounge. Leaving it a minute or so longer he casually sauntered in.

Not knowing who he expected to see, he was surprised that it was Mrs. Roberts [Rachel] and her daughter Anna sitting there, they lived three or four doors up on the other side of the road.

He knew them to speak to, but that was about it; he was well aware; however, of her husband's reputation of being a wife abuser, a gambler and a drunk. He also could not fail to notice the red swelling on Rachel's face, which would result in a nasty black eye. Susan, on the other hand, knew both of them quite well and had an empathy with Rachel knowing what a bad marriage was like to endure.

After saying hello politely, Michel sat down in a vacant armchair. There were a few seconds of awkward silence then Rachel looking furtively first at Susan. Michel started to tell them the sequence of events that had led them to be sitting in Susan's house.

It Transpires that Rachel and Anna had left home early that morning to go to London on a shopping trip that had been planned for weeks.

What they could not know was that within two hours of their departure, two high court bailiffs had arrived at the house. They got her useless husband out of bed, gave him an hour to get some things together, and reposed there home for non-payment of the mortgage. Unaware of this, they arrived home to find the locks had all been changed. There was a notice stuck to the door stating it was a criminal offense to try effect entry into the property.

So there they stood with only the clothes on their back plus their new purchases and nowhere to go. They tracked the scum bag down to one of his favorite watering holes to find out what the hell was going on. A powerful argument ensued. Rachel got a smack in the face for her troubles, and her husband got arrested.

Rachel's nearest relatives lived over two hundred miles away. Her mother-in-law lived locally, but she was barely on speaking terms with her because she could see no wrong in her baby boy. At this point, both Rachel and Anna dissolved in floods of tears. Michel excused himself and retreated to the kitchen to make coffee followed shortly after by his Mum.

As she walked in, he looked across at her, and he knew what was coming. Susan returned the look and said, "

What else can I do I will have to let them stay if only for tonight until Rachel can get something worked out, Then in a whisper, she added back in your room tonight I'm afraid",

Michel knew better than to argue, so he just shrugged his shoulders.

Two weeks later, Rachel and Anna were still living at Susan's. Their situation had got worse in addition to losing their homes. Rachel also discovered that the bank account was empty. On top of which Rachel's husband had also got hold of Anna's bank account and PIN and taken what little money she had, they were stony broke pot less as the saying goes

While they both had jobs, they both knew that come to the end of the month, and they would have significant credit card bills to pay. The parasite had also borrowed cash on both their cards, which were now spaced out. After negotiating with the bank, they were allowed back in the house under supervision, they packed up the rest of their belongings and moved them out of the house. Fortunately, there was space in Susan's garage plus ample space in her Mum's garage as well.

Michel and Susan coped with the situation as well as they could. Still, they could be faced with the choice of either letting the arrangement contiue. Or finding themselves responsible for putting them out on the street, something Susan would not contemplate. Although the two women's situations were similar, the position that Rachel and Anna were in was far worse.

Sophie was moved back into Susan's bedroom. Michell had his room, and Rachell and Anna shared the queen-sized bed in the guest room. Michel and his Mum only got to fuck when the other two were out, which was ok but not Ideal, after sharing the same bed for months. It also stopped Julie coming over once a week for a good fuck, which all three looked forward too, so the situation was far from ideal.

As Michel passed what was now Rachel's and Anna's room early on Sunday morning while making his way to the bathroom, hearing something familiar, he paused for a second. He knew enough now to recognize the sound of a woman who was being pleasured. Seconds later, there was another unmistakable groan of pleasure and then another.

Into the bathroom, he found it almost imposable to piss. His prick was that hard when he had finished; his erection had not diminished by one centimeter. Quickly and quietly, he went straight to Susan's room opening the door as gently as he could for fear of waking the baby, had he done so his Mum would not have been happy.

Leaning over his Mother, he gently kissed her cheek ear and neck until she woke. At first, she smiled, but that was replaced very quickly with a fierce scowl.

Undeterred, Micheal held his finger to his lips and beckoned for her to go with him. After a vigorous but silent protest, she complied. Once on the Landing in hushed but furious tones, Susan demanded to know what the hell he thought he was doing. Once more, he put his finger to his lips and lead her to the guest room door. At this point, he cupped his ear and pointed to the door with the other hand. The groans he had first heard were now coming in fast succession and audibly a lot louder, and whoever it was, they were very close to a climax. After a few more seconds, Susan took his hand, and with a smile that went from ear to ear, she led her son downstairs.

Once in the lounge, they looked at each other and laughed and embraced. With no foreplay, Michel bent his Mother over the arm of the settee and took her from behind. As he often did, he would put his prick just inside her weeping cunt only to withdraw it almost immediately. After three or four times each time her vaginal mussels trying to capture the prize but failing to do so she said,

"Michel don't be wicked, sweetheart, please fuck mummy you know how much I need it," With no more prevarication, he rammed his cock right up to the hilt into his wanton Mother's cunt.

The pounding her cunt was receiving from behind was making Susan's tits swing from side to side, heavy with milk; it caused it to be sprayed all over the furniture. How Michel wished he had a camera set up to capture the scene.

The Vision of what was happening between Rachel and Anna upstairs had heightened their need for a good hard fuck immensely.

Susan was aware by the grunts that were emanating from her son; he was close to coming and vice-versa. Michel 's balls started to tingle as his spunk as it made its meteoric journey up his prick before blasting into his beautiful Mother's vagina. With one more powerful thrust and uttering o my god, he sent his incestuous seed into his climaxing Mum. Susan gripped her tits and stifled a scream as a powerful orgasm, reached its climax and ripped through her body. How she wanted to scream out profanities that were a significant part of her release as she climaxed along with her lover, but that had to be denied. Both breathless and spent, they slipped blissfully into a heap on the floor.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, Michel spent most of the day on his computer doing research when asked. He made a quick call to Aunt Julie and made arrangements to visit her when he broke from college at lunchtime the next day.

At twelve-thirty, he was letting himself into Julie's house. Knowing he was going to call Julie sat resplendent on the sofa in bra French knickers and stockings as she knew that is what turned her lover on. It would be no exaggeration to say Julie adored Michel's prick. The look of it, the smell of it, the size of it, and yes country to her earlier reservations the taste of it. No sooner he was in the house than his clothes were in an untidy heap on the floor.

They sat on the sofa and kissed passionately, breaking the kiss. Julie slowly worked down the body of this young Adonis that was her lover. Without hesitation, she gently engulfed the whole of his magnificent phallus right down to his balls, relaxing her throat so this could be achieved. Gently Julie massaged his balls and slipped her middle finger up into his anus. She knew his weakness now, slowly withdrawing his rampant cock from the back of her throat, so the large purple head rested just inside her silken lips. She slowly moved forward again, engulfing the object of her dreams to the back of her throat. Fight as he might, Michel did not possess the power to resist this velvet torture for long and was soon on the point ejaculation. Picking up on the signals, Julie withdrew a small way, so to appreciate the flavor of this stallions spunk fully. With a tiny suck, her mouth was being filled with love juice courtesy of the father of her babies. As her mouth filled, she would swallow without hesitation, always wishing there was more.

Although he desperately wanted to talk to her about the situation at home, there was no way he could leave his Voluptuous aunt unsatisfied. Sliding his aunt's arse down the sofa, so her backside was just on the cushion, he removed her sexy French Knickers, he buried his face in her glistening mound. He assaulted her cunt with tong mouth and teeth gently nibbling and sucking on her engorged clitoris until he brought her to a shuddering climax.

Giving her no respite as she was in the height of climax, he plunged his rampant cock into her like a sword Julie screamed and locked he heals behind her lovers back. He was shagging her at a frenetic pace. Julie thought she would never truly get tired of being impaled on her nephew's rampant cock; she was insane with lust for her young fuck machine. Then he exploded again, sending rope after rope of his incestuous young spunk deep into her fertile womb. Julie's climax was unbelievable. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. The lustfulness of the situation caused her to closed her eyes and for thirty seconds or so. It was as if she were transported to another planet. On returning to earth, she held him so tightly afraid almost to let him go.

Still coupled together, Michel talked about the situation at home and what had transpired on Sunday morning. Thinking that he might now know a way how to resolve the matter, he explained his plan to Julie, anxious to see if he could count on her help and support. Her reply was a sharp upward pelvic thrust that made his prick quiver and stirred it back into life, but alas, the twins started to cry, so the proceedings had to be cut short.

Michel skipped college that afternoon and went straight home. Taking advantage of having the house to themselves apart from little Sophie, who was fast asleep upstairs, he decided that he should make love to his Mum. Not just a quick lust-filled shag that had been the norm of late — going into the kitchen, and picking Susan up in his arms and carried her through to the lounge, laying her on the sofa, gently. Undoing the buttons of her floral summer dress, he thought she looked stunning as she lay there in just her underwear and stockings. Hardly a word had been spoken, and as she gazed up at her son, all she could feel was this overpowering sense of love.

As Michel undressed, Susan removed her bra and thong but retaining her stockings and the open dress because she knew that is what her lover liked. He would say that as she lay there, the open dress was like the frame of a beautiful painting. Michel was gentle and tender as a lover. Where he acquired the large hat feather from she could not tell and did not care, all, she knew that the sensation of having it drawn over her body was overpowering. Arching her back, she craved release form this beautiful agony, but it went on and on. Knowing that his Mother was reaching her peak, Michel mounted her and impaled her with his love wand.

They both rode the roller coaster of love until they both came together. He was pumping more spunk into his Mum than Michel thought possible after unloading his balls twice, not two hours ago into Julie. For the first time in weeks, Susan was able to give full vent to her feelings as she climaxed. She screamed." Yes, fuck me- fuck me, fill me with your spunk, you dirty filthy boy, you lovely beautiful bastard," as she squeezed him between her thighs.

As with Julie a little earlier still coupled to his Mother, Michel outlined the plan that he had been hatching since yesterday. After listing intently, it would be fair to say Susan was skeptical at first. Still, she knew that if the plan worked, although it might take a few months, it had the possibility of sorting the matter out to every body's advantage once and for all.

That evening as all four of them sat in the lounge, Michel told Rachel and Anna what he and his Mother had heard on Sunday morning. For a moment, there was a stunned silence followed by weak protestations of innocence, followed by floods of tears from both Mother and daughter. Fearing they were going to be asked to leave, they begged for forgiveness. At this point, Susan assured them that nobody was asking them to go. While this intervention calmed the situation down dramatically, the pair's embarrassment and humiliation was palpable. With their heads bowed, each twisting a tissue always, occasionally dabbing away a tear or a sniffle, the atmosphere in the room was electric.

It was time for Susan to intervene again. She acknowledged that the situation that they now found themselves in was almost a carbon copy of the position she and Michel were in two years ago. So they were not being judged for turning to each other for love comfort, and reassurance. Knowing now how they felt about each other, it would work in their favor if they were prepared to go along with Michel's Idea?

Michel went on to explain that his research had shown him that there was big money to be made out of authentic lesbian incest and heterosexual incest on-line. It could be done by selling to larger production companies or creating their own site from which the porn could be downloaded. As they were already into an incestuous relationship, he thought that this might be a golden opportunity to make some real money. He could remove them from the dire situation in which they found themselves. Michel went on to explain before Aunt Julie had fallen pregnant. She had worked as a set designer and recording technician for an advertising company. Julie was more than willing to help out with the technical stuff. She also knew where they could either borrow the recording equipment or at least buy some good second hand at a reasonable price.

What Michel wanted to create was a high- quality product that would command a high price, not some cheap cheese skin flick. Both Mother and daughter were very skeptical at first. The thought of selling sex was akin to prostitution; they thought and were very reluctant to consider it.

It took Michel a long time before he could convince Rachel and Anna of the merits of his plan. The clincher was when he pointed out that in less than twelve months, they would be able to afford to buy a house outright and have money in the bank. They could decide to pursue their new life or chuck it all in and revert to what they had before.

Mother and daughter looked at each other and asked if they could have time to consider. It was agreed that nothing else would be said about the matter until the next evening with that Rachel and Anna went to bed.

About an hour later, Susan and Michel did likewise but were they ever in for a surprise. As they got to the Landing, the door to the guest room was wide open obviously for their benefit. Looking in the sight that greeted them was truly erotic, Rachel lay naked on the bed with knees raised with Anna also naked on her knees with her head buried into her Mother's cunt.

Rachel looked across at the open door, seeing her friend Susan and her handsome son watching the proceedings. She gave them both a gentle nod that said the decision had been made.

As they watched the performance, Michel and Susan were both getting more turned by the second neither said a word as both started to strip. Having done so, they walked over to the bed, without being invited, Michel stuck his rock hard cock up to the hilt into Anna's shaven cunt. A loud grunt emanated from her preoccupied mouth. Almost at the same time, Susan lowered her dribbling snatch on to Rachel's' mouth. For the rest of the night, they fucked themselves to a standstill, swapping partners multiple times, Michel unloading copses quantities of spunk into both the unprotected cunts of Rachel and Anna. They were all so exhausted come morning they all decided to take the day off. Except for Susan, who had to see to baby Sophie's needs, they all slept until mid-day.

Within forty-eight hours, the lighting and camera equipment had been purchased, and they were ready to start on their new enterprise.

In the first two months under the name of their own production company, the velvet cavern they had released eight videos. The first was loosely based on how Rachel and Anna came to be in the position they were. It was apparent from the feedback that the combination of true love and hard sex between family members struck a chord, especially in the Far East. With Michel supplying the storyline, with July in-charge of setting lighting and camera, and all actors being well-rehearsed, they soon had found their niche in the market.

They branched out into mother-son, Brother-Sister, with Michel becoming Anna's brother.

The one titled Mother makes three, where Michel gets to fuck Rachel and Anna proved very popular, and the money was rolling in. One evening after they had just finished filming a fore way lesbian flick. The girls were all still naked, and various dildos and vibrators lay here and there, and they were relaxing with a glass of wine.

It was Anna that remarked that if they were all naked, then the cameraman should also be exposed. Needing no further encouragement, Michel started to get his kit off. As soon as he was naked, Julie declared that she needed a real drink and promptly got on her knees and started to give her nephew a blow job.

It was at this point a voice said:

"what the fuck is going on here"? As if by remote control, all their heads turned in the direction of the kitchen simultaneously, and they saw Susan and Julies mum Alice standing in the doorway.

12