Mother's Darling Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it weren't for the fact that Julie had Michel's cock in her mouth and the various sex toys that were scattered around, they might have been able to come up with some excuse, but it was what it was. There was silence for a few seconds; then, everyone started talking at once, except Julie, who still had a mouth full of cock. Ignoring her naked state Susan walked over to her Mother. Taking her by the hand, she led her to the sofa. Clearing the sex toys out of the way she beckoned for Alice to sit down, sitting down beside her, she indicated that Julie, who had let Michel's cock slip from her mouth, should join them.

Susan then proceeded to tell her Mother in as much detail as she could remember everything that had happed since she first let Michel fuck her ridged in that very room. She confessed to all that her son was the father of her baby, and of course, Alice new that Micheal was the farther of the twins as she had seen him fucking Julie.

Julie had noticed while holding her Mother's hand that her breathing had quickened as Susan had been telling her story. She also saw that she repeatedly squeezed her thighs together as Susan gave her a blow-by-blow account.

Having made her decision, Julie pushed her left hand up her Mother's skirt and rubbed the gusset of her panties; she was not surprised to find her cunt was already soaking wet.

Alice started to protest, but it was too late. When Susan had seen what Julie had done, she had stopped talking, and in a flash, she had ripped open her Mother's blouse and got her tits out in one fluid motion and was now sucking on her big brown nipples. Julie was back on her knees this time, having pulled her Mum's pants to one side was eating her cunt. Alice was still protesting in a half-hearted fashion until she noticed her grandsons rock hard cock only inches from her face. She gave Michel a knowing smile opens her mouth, and accepted all seven + inches.

Anna and Rachel quickly realized that this was too hot to miss and turned the camera back onto recorded the whole thing. Julie had managed to remove Alice's pants, and it appeared as if she were trying to get her entire head into her Mother's cunt. At the same time, as working a vibrator into her backside. It had been years since Alice, if ever had been used so brutally and she loved every second.

She had already had many mini climaxes. Still, she could feel a massive one building. At this point, she thought that she was going to be left unfulfilled as Julie stopped sucking her cunt. Alice did not need to worry as no sooner had her daughters' mouth left than she felt what resembled a hot iron rod stretching her vagina wide open.

It was all too much, and she screamed, fuck my brains out, you horny little fucker. The pressure that she was excreting on Michel's cock was unbelievable, and in no time, he felt that tingling in his balls. Surveying the Sean before he blew his load into his grandmother, it was surreal. With one daughter sucking her tits another working a vibrator in out of her arse hole, he thought it couldn't get more perverted than this. With that, he was spewing rope after rope of his toxic spunk into his Gran.

It was like rolling back the years when having her cunt filled with hot spunk regular accrued. The memories came flooding back when two or three boys took her at the same time she was a slut, but she loved a good fucking. When her release arrived, she screamed you lovely dirty little bastard give me that spunk it belongs to me.

She thrashed from side to side, completely dislodging Susan from her tits, at the same time demanding that Julie push the vibrator in and of her arse faster and faster. They were all amazed at her stamina. When she came down to earth, all the other women descended on her like a flock of vultures kissing licking and sucking, bringing her to another climax. Alice just lay back, smiling and purring like a kitten.

These events would bring a whole new dynamic to their way of life.

After seven months, they had had net sales of over a million pounds. Still, all was not well as Susan, who did the accounts, realized that sales were slowing down, and they needed to change their format and come up with new ideas.

They all agreed that they had to maintain their brand of real family sex. As they had exploited every possible scenario in the mother son/Aunt/ sister grandmother combination, none could come up with the next step forward. This problem would resolve it's self; however, when Rachel and Anna reported to the family that they were both pregnant.

When it transpired that both Julie and Susan were also expecting again, they all knew this would open a whole new chapter.

Susan reflected two years ago she had significant concerns as to her son's state of mind. Yet, in another eight months, he will be the father of at least seven children.

12