All Comments on 'Mother's Day'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ThreeDayThreeDayalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story, until the anal ending. Didn't like that. Otherwise, great buildup; liked the playing; and the introduction of Jeanine. Even her 'don't touch' was interesting, although I suspect in any sequel that rule would drop like her panties. I liked the restaurant scenes with the bit players getting a little titillation, too. Good verbal interplay with mom and son, lowering the barriers and revealing subconscious wishes. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Overall good, if a bit uneven

This is generally pretty well written and the the sex scenes pop fairly well, but the story requires a lot of suspension of disbelief, which for me is a bit of a problem. The build up is by far the strongest part of the story, in my view, but to go from your first time with mom to a FMF threesome inside 24 hours is a bit much, even though you did foreshadow the possibility at the beginning of the story. The anal scene at the end feels pasted on and is a bit jarring.

Given how well you start and gradually work up to the sex, a bit more time on the relationship which is building would have been good. You touch briefly on how strange and wonderful the new relationship is, but given how well you handled the beginning of the story, I expected a bit more development of the growing bond between Cheryl and Travis.

Speaking only for myself, a good M/S story should concentrate on the special closeness that occurs from the sex and the forbidden nature of what happens. That's just my own preference, YMMV. In my own experience, which was a long time ago, my mom and I didn't get out of bed except to use the the bathroom and order pizza for 3 days after we first became lovers. As for the first time we did anal - wow, that was super special. I guess that is what bugged me about the ending - it seemed sort of tossed in like you were checking off boxes of what kinds of sex to do next. Beleive me, when your mom gives her ass to you, it is really something to be remembered.

Overall, shows promise. Keep on writing and thanks for the story!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this one.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
"Speaking only for myself, a good M/S story should concentrate on the special closeness that occurs from the sex and the forbidden nature of what happens."

I don't want to rephrase what anon has said, but yeah, it seems that mom got from the whole "I've never cheated" to "time to explore the entire gamut of sexual activities that I possible can" pretty quickly.

Maybe you could have introduced Jeanine in a later chapter? And continued building the mom-son relationship in this? That way people like anon and I would have been happy with this one, while others, who prefer the kinkier stuff would be pleased with the later chapters.

Also, I did not mind the anal sex, but I did find the oral while talking to the father on the phone to be unnerving - that is really in the "loving wives" territory if you ask me.

However, this is a damn good story, considering that this is your first mom-son submission.

4.5 stars (rounded up to 5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mothers Day

Very humorous and hot.Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great read

i agree with some of the others that this could have been stretched out a bit to push it over the top, but still enjoyed it. Even liked the "nod" to Arlo Guthrie thrown in there, though not sure many would have picked that one up.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Agree with other comments

I liked the bonding and rapport in story. But yes, they branched out too fast after first liaison. This was done well overall but the author should develop his characters right along with their burgeoning carnal playbook.

I did like the tease when mom was primed and ready and them passed out. The narrator started almost all the way back at square one. The 2nd build up was more intense then first. Nice!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I loved it! Having the second woman for the threesome was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
INCEST IS BEST!!

i GAVE YOU A RATING OD 4 ON THIS STORY. WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A 5 IF MOMMY HAD GOTTEN PREGNANT BY THE SON. iN A FOLLOW UP STORY MABY MOTHER CAN GET PREGNANT AND HER FRIEND WILL TAKE SOME COCk IN HER QUIM AND MABE GET HER PREGNANT TOO.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Deja vu

Reminds me of growing up on quite a few different bases / NAS / MCAS / a heart warming tale to be sure I loved it !

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
quickly

Really good story and pretty good buildup. But, Cheryl and Travis included Jeanine much too quickly. They'd just started an incestous relationship and now include a third party? This isn't the wife of a midshipman, this is a Navy Commander's wife. You know, even an incest story that includes cuckolding a Navy Captain has to be a little believable. You are good, but a little quick on the draw. Most of the women I know would have been offended if I expressed my undying love for the first time, one night, and then include another woman the very next day into our sex lives. And yes, I am including my own mummy. She is very - territorial. But good idea, overall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
VERY GOOD!!!!

U r HILARIOUS!!!!! I would love to see you write one about my wife and her two sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Good reading. I just discovered this gem today even though I pretty much check literotica every five minutes for mother/son stories.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
Super Mothers Day

You know it's a good story when Anonymous says good things about it. A lot of times stories move faster than they might in real life. You have to remember that time gets distorted for the sake of the story.

Having been an editor, I see things that others might not. Occupational Hazard. I don't think I found one thing to notice like incorrect grammar or wrong word use.

Not only was the story a very good one, but mechanically it was superb. I'm off to read some more. BTW I was enlisted Navy and also stayed home while my sailor was deployed so I can relate to both sides.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
very good

sweet story hope you do more on this story as i cant wait for another series to this story i like that mom didnt fuck everything in site and had a little lezbo play super hot maybe next part he will get the girlfriend and allow fucking instaed of no touching and get the little restraunt girl keep it going great story theres alot to build on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't this be extended into 'Mother's Month'?

Outstanding story and writing. There must be enough material in your head for 5-6 more chapters. This is so original and unique on this site. Don't let us, and you, down. Write more and more and more...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the last anon's got it right

Every day should be Mother's Day. Or maybe call it Fucking the Shit Out of Mother Day. A boy shoving his big fat cock up the same hole he came out of and blowing his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt is the hottest most exciting fucking there is. Like the son says, as he jams his cock up his own mother's twat, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... home sweet home..."

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Great story! I loved it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story! Deserves more!

Darkone57Darkone57about 9 years ago
3rd. times a charm...

I love this story, as a NAVY brat and an old mother-fucker. This is the 3rd time I've read it. Thanks for the memories.

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
meh

i liked most of the first page. you had a very descent build up and the story was fluid. by the end of page one you changed your MO. after this, things went south fast imo. the attitude change in mom, the restaurant and club scene were totaly artificial. after that your writting becomes clunky. meh, you showed promise at least.

AlbericEtzelAlbericEtzelover 6 years ago
Happy Mother's Day

All things pretty good and smooth until couple decided to hang out with Jeanine. After that mom called Jeanine, i thought you're trying to end this story as fast as you can. Little bit disappointed at end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Technical FYI

Temporary duty in the Navy and USMC is called "TAD." Army and USAF use "TDY."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cheating

Mom damn sure was cheating!!! Also if she thinks her husband really loves her, she is dumber than shit...He is a scum bag cheater. That completely rules out any true love...

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
If ever

Holy Hell this is the hottest I've read yet! "Fucking A" five stars! If ever another chapter was needed, this one is it. Semper Fi!

PS: Anon of 1/14/19, Fuck You! You sanctimonious piece of shit. If you don't like Mom son sex why are you reading this story. If you don't like cheaters, stop reading Literotica, and go to the sites that start stories "once upon a time". Fucking coward, sign your comments.

Crusader235

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad twist

Turns out mom is a bigger piece of scumbag cheating shit than dad!!!! Could have totally done without the extra chick after the first bust in the beginning

writeroticawriteroticaover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story. As a retired author who specialized in m/s and m/d stories, I found this story to be exemplary in its realistic plot, pace and hotness. I only favorite stories that I believe are worthy of being on my list, and this one surely stands up with the rest of my favorite m/s stories.

Ray (aka writerotica)

nicho1855nicho1855over 4 years ago
Good story

Well written. What amazes me most is that all the negative comments seem to be posted by some person called ANONYMOUS. Obviously they don't have the courage to put their name to anything that they post.

clackormanclackormanabout 4 years ago
Damn

Just, Damn! Good job!

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

At first i thought his mum was honest about her never cheating on his dad but after seeing how she behaved in the club and with that Fritz guy no one would belive that.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

another round with Jeanine finally allowing cock and tongue contact would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bad Mojavejoe bad bad bad:)

So anymore of these debauched lovers

Perhaps a common law wedding...that would be nice...with the trimings

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice story kinda went off the tracks on the last page or so. Making Mom lesbo slut didn't add anything. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Very erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...