All Comments on 'Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 01'

by highshine808

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wonder

I wonder which one is you and if you like to be cuckolded then you are one of the sons but it seems you like to cuckold others.

And chase is there for just that. Why dont you call him to your home and let him fiuck your mother.

Seriously why the hell would you even write this story. Go to hell man and be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Looks like an LW reader has stumbled over to the incest section to leave their thoughts. The thoughts they harbor but are ashamed of so have to angrily spout off at authors.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 6 years ago

Brilliant story, I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope it won't be long in coming (Lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love where this all is going.

Don't care what others are saying, I love where this is going. Perhaps Penny's sons can DP her while Chase sucks his cock.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love, a friend helping adds to the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YOUR USE OF THIS UNCOMMON IMAGERY IS GREAT

"Penny kegeled like crazy, pulsing the toy's tip firmly against her cervix in perfect rhythm with the couple"

I'm uncertain as to the spelling accuracy but you intent was clear.

I'm looking forward to this series continuing on. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhighshine808@highshine808
lesbian in a man's body seeking other wild creatures for erotic inspiration and conspiratorial correspondence.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES