Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking good thinking bro," Jay commended him.

"Capital idea," Chase agreed. "We can rally with the team at Spanky's later. I got the goods in my car so you can ride with me and I'll drop you here for your car on the way back."

The three amigos grabbed their gear from their lockers and dashed for the parking lot to Chases old beater Gran Torino. They whipped off their sweaty jerseys as they piled into the muscle car, the twins in back as Chase's front passenger seat was always piled with used car parts, mostly empty fastfood containers, dirty clothes, wayward school assignments, and other unrecognizable items assembled in a chaotic jumble; he jokingly referred to it as his office. The backseat was kept scrupulously neat and clean, as he was an optimistic opportunist with clearly considered priorities, pussy clearly ranking at the top of his list.

Chase, perpetually testosterone driven, peeled out of the parking lot; the twins subdued him to a moderate speed, chiding that getting pulled over and busted for carrying marijuana was not a good way to start their glorious weekend. He bristled at the restraint but his good humor bounced back rapidly and the three bantered about school, sports, and babes for the 16 minutes it took to reach the Collins residence.

Jay directed Chase to park on the street around the corner, where the twins had their own private entrance. "Dad got pissed off last time you parked in the driveway and your beater left an oil stain. He made us go out and scrub it with degreaser and it was a fucking mess." Chase passed the empty driveway and pulled to a stop in front of the hedge bordering the neighbors property. He killed the engine, pulled the key, and unlocked the glovebox, extracting the ziplock bag full of glorious green goodness.

Timecheck showed 4:11, they were golden!

Ray and Jay led the way past the garden shed near the garage to the entrance to the downstairs den that they had claimed once Mel left for college almost two years ago; their smaller separate bedrooms had become Dads home office and the guest room that Mel now stayed in when she visited. The twins actually preferred sharing the spacious room (they were so closely bonded that it just felt more natural to them) and especially being able to come and go without entering the main level of the house. They were also situated at the far end of the house from their parents' bedroom, and being somewhat underground provided some 'noise insulation' as Dad referred to it, tho thru the narrow stairway they could still sometimes hear the sounds of their parents earnestly sexing at night, much to their amusement and arousal.

In a few minutes Ray had uncached the 16" glass bong they had gotten Mel to purchase and smuggle in for them (there are benefits to having a hip older sister) and

at precisely 4:20 Chase was ceremonially initiating what they all expected to be a very enjoyable final weekend fling before the competition season began in earnest. After this it would be 'balls to the wall' until the end of June, then a couple months of work and partying before the twins were off to college and Chase headed to Parris Island for bootcamp.

The twins each took their turn hitting the bong with great satisfaction. Three times the piece passed round the circle, and all three were flying high as kites. It took a while for them to venture beyond the hilarity of their present situation and consider that they were still sweaty from their brief run, and they decided to grab some pops and hit the pool to cool off and work up an appetite before the munchies set in.

Ray led the way thru the door and, with conspiratorial snickers, all three stumbled up the fight of stairs that led to the open family room/dining room/kitchen that was the center of the main floor. The stairs ended just at the inside of the foyer, directly facing a doorway into the kitchen, which had a wide bar counter separating it from the dining room, then on to a generous pantry at the far end. While Jay stopped to fill some large plastic cups from the ice maker in the door of the fridge, Ray led Chase to get the pop from the pantry; he already knew what Jay wanted and let Chase select from the variety on stock. They cracked the tabs and poured their drinks.

"That's strange the patio door is open with no one home," Jay noted as Chase sauntered in that direction. When he reached the threshold he stood still, turned slightly toward the jacuzzi which was just hidden behind a wall from the kitchen. The twins, sidled up behind, wide grins on their faces, and moved to either side of him, the sight before them dropping their jaws simultaneously.

Their mother was naked in the jacuzzi; no that was an understatement. Their naked mother was humping the front edge of the jacuzzi in an obvious state of absolute lust, holding her cell phone inches from her face as the sounds of a porno finale sounded from it. She punched furiously at the screen for a couple seconds, then bolted upright and slammed her hips into the jacuzzi as she extended her left hand with the phone high in front of her as if for a selfie, an eerie piercing cry emerging from her tense spittle flecked mouth as she entered into what looked like an epileptic fit but was obviously the most intense female climax any of these internet porn veterans had ever seen. For over a minute she jerked her hips against the low wall, breasts heaving with her ragged breath, accompanied by a deep guttural moan of undeniably orgasmic origin, the whole time locked in a death grip and gaze with the device in her hand.

None of these young men were virgins, but they had only managed fleeting conquests of inexperienced young ladies; none had ever witnessed in person the awesome display of a fully mature and highly responsive woman in her sexual prime. Three cocks rose so fast and so fully that the youths felt temporarily lightheaded with the sudden drop of blood pressure in their upper stories. Just watching this seemed like the pinnacle of their combined sexual experience to date.

Just as they began to wonder how much longer this could last, before any rational thinking could resume, Mrs Collins, aka Mom, turned her head and met the eyes of her sons with a strange expression combining ecstasy and horror, then her eyes rolled up in the back of her head and she collapse on the edge of the jacuzzi, her hand dropping and releasing the phone which bounced and slid to rest face up mere feet away from them, mirroring the clear sky above on its screen.

Suddenly released from the rictus of shock, the twins rushed forward to either side of their mother, their cannibinized minds urging them to help but as yet unsure what to do in this situation they had never even imagined. Not that they hadn't both masturbated often to fantasy images of their undeniably hot mom, this was just a whole other level of weird beyond their ability to grasp and it was reality, as far as they could tell, tho they harbored some doubts.

Chase was more practiced and adept at navigating thru a stoney reality, his grittier upbringing adding to a levelheaded and exploitational approach to life; he instantly recognized this as an opportunity almost too good to be true, and definitely too rich to pass up. He deftly grasped the phone and raised it, watching the onscreen image arc over his head; his innate predatory calculation leveled the phone before it intersected with his own face. He noticed the recorder timer counting away and tapped the screen to switch the cam view to the lens on the opposite side; the image as he tilted the phone now panned up to the incoherent woman as her sons attempted to rouse her, lifting her head for another nice clear facial recognition shot.

Chase recognized the power he held in his hand. He stepped closer, directly in front of Mrs Collins' draped form, panning along her naked back and the swell of her hips and ass, then sidestepped around Jay for a side view. He spotted a dark shape nestled between her legs and managed to zoom in from an oblique angle behind her right flank as the 8" black dildo slowly emerged from her swollen and flushed cunt, finally popping free with a force that sent it slowly bobbing across the surface of the water like a miniature submarine, unmistakeable in its appearance. He zoomed in for a final shot of her gaping cunt, still pulsing and quivering. He stopped the video, and as he turned and walked back toward the house he tapped the export button, selected email, quickly typed an anonymous email address he used for accessing porn sites, and hit send. As the phone was already connected by wi-fi to the high-speed internet in the house, it took only a matter of seconds to upload and send the video.

He walked into the house, set the phone on the bar, and reached for the bottle of Captain Morgan's above his head, and walked back out to doctor his Coke, all the time giving thanks to whatever powers put him in the right place at the right time.

***

After a short few minutes that seemed painfully long to the disturbed twins, their mom began to flutter back into consciousness. Thru the foggy shroud the wine and residue of orgasm wrapped around her mind, she recognized where she was and that her boys seemed very concerned about something. Then memory flooded back like a gut punch and she wailed once more, "noooooooooo!" this time certainly not from extremes of pleasure; humiliation washed over her in waves and she lurched to the side of the jacuzzi for her towel to cover herself. Before she reached it, the quick movement and weighty emotion sent her head spinning and triggered the violent purging of her stomach contents, composed of wine and the remains of her tuna sandwich.

Ray who was now closest to her glanced into the ice bucket containing the near empty bottle of wine and the tube of lube. He was overwhelmed with feelings of empathy for his dear mother who sobbed in her wretchedness, not even attempting to cover her nakedness now. As silent tears began to flow from his eyes he steeled his resolve through the haze of the pot, lifting the towel to drape over his mom's shoulders and coaxing her out of the jacuzzi with Jay's added support. The towel covered her upper half well but the full swell of her ample ass was exposed as they led her inside and helped her to sit on the sofa, her legs splayed wide revealing her puffy freshly shaved sex.

Penny was thankful she had puked; as embarrassing as it was on top of the rest, she knew it would help clear her mind and she realized the importance of gathering her wits about her as she went into damage control mode. She was still in shock from the rapid juxtaposition of extreme sexual ecstasy and the humiliation of being caught in this state by her sons...and Chase!!

There was something smug in him that she'd never quite curried to, a hardness behind the goofy teen facade. Of all the young men that had passed thru her house, he was the only one who's flirting had definitely pushed her edge, she felt it lacked honor, as if he saw her as a conquest he'd already won but was toying with, cat and mouse. It was bad enough that her sons walked in on her (why the fuck weren't they at practice?!?) but anything could be handled within the strength of the familial bond; Chase's presence could bode no good, and she had a sinking premonition that she would learn just how bad it really could be.

Chase had wandered in ahead of them with the rum in hand to refresh his drink with another pop and had hung back in the kitchen, rifling thru Penny's phone. He'd closed the camera app and found the MILF porn (score!) then scrolled thru her contacts list, adding himself and sharing what seemed like key personnel to his own phone. The web was weaving ever tighter. Then he tapped up her wireless connection to 'SONY_HDTV' and cued up the porno she'd so obviously been enjoying when they arrived. With his drink freshened, he strolled into the living room and plopped into the big recliner angled at the widescreen mounted on the wall, the one that Mr. Collins was offen stationed in when he'd visited on evenings and weekends before; the 'Command Center' he chuckled to himself.

Chase liked to think of himself as someone who had mastered control, both control of himself (which showed in his aggressive sportsmanship and emotional reserve) and control over others (which showed in his dominance among his male peers and his sexual conquests). He was about to jump his game up to a new level in those last two areas, he thought, and this chair was the perfect power position from which to launch his gambit. He picked up the remote control and powered up the widescreen.

The blond MILF with the huge tits wandered around onscreen, warming the audience up by flaunting her barely concealed attributes. Chase raised the volume just enough to hear the background music and the light clicking of her 5"stiletto heels ('who the fuck wears fuck-me-heels to do the housecleaning?!?!?').

'Oh shit, my phone!!' Penny gasped as the realization dawned on her.

"Penny for your thoughts, Mrs C," Chase laughed at his joke. "Well what have we here?" SonnyBoy, well muscled and obviously much younger, was moping on screen; Chase flicked the volume up a few notches to catch the dialog.

"Dustin, I'm your mother in law, you can tell me anything, I'm here to help you any way I can," she consoled him, pressing his face deep into her prodigious cleavage.

"I like your taste in porn, Mrs C!" Chase barked.

"Please stop, Chase," Penny said as evenly and calmly as she could over the dialog in the background, "please just stop it and give me back my phone."

"Why would you want me to stop this Penny?" he rubbed the uninvited familiarity in her face. "We all know you get off on it, it sure looks interesting to me, and I bet this kinda thing is right up Ray and Jay's alley too, am I right?"

Jay spoke up first, his eyes still riveted to the screen, "Chase, I think you've had enough fun, just turn it off." His right hand rested on his mom's naked thigh, less than a foot from her still uncovered crotch.

"No, I don't think I've had "enough fun" yet, Jay! Shit, that looks like more fun than I've had in a long time." Onscreen the StepMILF was on her knees, all eyes watched as she dropped SonnyBoy's pants and his turgid cock thwacked her in the face; she proceeded to exclaim its praises and rub it over her lips and face, then slip the bulbous head into her eager mouth.

"Seriously Penny, what are you thinking watching things like this and making yourself cum in front of impressionable young teens? I think this must be some sort of desperate cry for help huh? What do you think guys?"

"I think Mom isn't in the mood right now Chase, just stop it," Ray answered, still watching the screen. StepMILF scoots SonnyBoy back onto the table and goes to town.

"I suspect watching this scenario just might get 'Mom' in the mood, am I right? Do you get turned on imagining doing things like this with younger guys Mrs C? Cause I know plenty who would line up for you."

Despite her sense of propriety, Penny felt a tingling and growing dampness in her snatch as the sounds and images from the screen and Chase's suggestive prodding unraveled in her mind, firing off deeply repressed desires that she had never entirely admitted to anyone, even herself. She felt herself falling under a spell that Chase was not implanting but evoking from the recesses of her psyche.

"Cat got your tongue, Mrs C? Cause I'd love to get some of that tongue myself."

"That's enough!" Ray's voice was on edge, wavering.

"Enough what, Ray? Enough honesty? I'm just speaking the gods' honest truth here and you know it. You don't need to cover for her, she's a grown woman and she can speak for herself. I'm just asking some friendly questions cause I think maybe we can make an arrangement to help each other out with some mutual fantasies. Why don't you tell us all the truth, Penny?"

'And the truth shall set you free' she thought. "Yes, Chase."

"Yes what, Penny?" Chase leaned forward in the recliner as StepMILF sank down to ride SonnyBoy's thick cock, feeling the control he'd crafted coalescing in his hand.

"Yes I'm turned on by this sort of thing." Penny's voice was growing strong and clear, her eyes unflinching from the hot coupling on the screen. "Yes I fantasize about sucking and fucking big, young, strong cocks. Yes I make myself cum imagining what it would feel like to have that lovely thing pumping in and out of my hot horny MILF cunt!" Her hands were now prodding into the slick gash between her legs.

"That wasn't so hard, was it Penny?" Chase smiled as he fished his own hard cock out of his shorts and began stroking it. "Now we can be friends and just have a little fun without any drama."

Lifting her shoulders high, she replied, "Yes we can, Chase," the towel slipping back off her shoulders, putting her magnificent mams on full display while she whipped up a lather in her inflamed sex, still staring at the screen. Chase's gaze fixed on Penny as he stroked intently. Ray and Jay were once again in awe of their gorgeous mom, their gazes alternating between her erotic display and the frenzied fucking on the porno, their own healthy cocks straining against the fabric of their shorts thru which they rubbed them.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of here boys; sex is natural and beautiful, and I apologize if I made you feel there was. I was just drunk and in shock, and I overreacted." Penny's hands trummeled her crotch at high speed and her breathing grew rapid as she again synced with the video, following the ascent, allowing it to carry her into another raucous orgasm as she heaved and moaned in time to the explosion on the screen.

All eyes in the room were on Penny while she came, the white hot center of erotic tension and release, except her own glued to the remaining minutes of the scene that she missed the first time. StepMILF reached back and scooped the copious load of semen off her ass down into her crack to SonnyBoy's still jerking cock, slathering the thick cream all over his rampant yet flagging sex. "Come on baby, give Mommy some more of your sweet cock and cum!" she pleaded.

Then just as tender and filthy as can be, her other hand drifted from her clit down between her legs to lift the messy, jizz lubed affair and ease it back fully into her sweltering cunt. She launched into a fiery assault grinding and rocking hard on his pubis, his cock fully sheathed to the balls, which she kneeded roughly with her semen slicked fingers. Her high whine rose again to a steady mantra:

"givemommyyourcum, givemommyyourcum, givemommyyourcum,

givemommyyourcum, givemommyyourcum, givemommyyourcum,

givemommyyourcum, givemommyyourcum, givemommyyourcum..."

and within a minute, his cock was once again pulsing, this time in the unseen depths of her womanhood, and she shrieked and bounced like a woman possessed.

Penny was right there with her, bucking and jerking on the sofa between her sons for the second time in five minutes. Her head rocked back, eyes rolled into her skull,

"Ooooooohhhhhhfuuuuc kkkkmmeeeee!!" she screamed, and her hands shot out of her pussy to her sides, dropping into the laps of her sons and clutching their stifled cocks as she pitched and writhed, jerking her knees up to her shoulders and splaying her crotch open as if some invisible demon lover were mounting her.

Chase had captured another stellar performance on Penny's phone, once again sent it to his email, and cued both videos up to play while the family on the sofa gathered themselves. He loved how willing Penny was to dive deeper into the trap she'd laid for herself. He was impressed that Ray and Jay hadn't nutted all over themselves when she throttled their cocks (which she was still holding in a deathgrip) as it had taken all his self control not to pop along with her, not even touching himself; she was simply the hottest bitch he had ever seen online or offline.