Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Mrs C, you're ahead two to zero across the board. How bout you let the fellas catch up a bit? I think this next selection is the stuff our fantasies are made of." He hit play and there she was bent over the jacuzzi on the widescreen. "Get your cocks out guys, Mommy already told you there ain't nothing to be ashamed of," Chase laughed and began stroking his own cock intently. That horny bitch just kept squeezing their cocks, 'musta blown a circuit ' he thought.

As Penny's image rose up into her swansong onscreen, she removed her hands from her sons' straining hardons, lifted her arms straight up over her head, then dropped them to either side around Ray and Jays' shoulders, pulling them in close to her magnificent maternal bosom. "I love you boys, and I'm so grateful to you for taking care of me today; I feel so loved and honored by you. If you want to jerk off to a video of your old mom orgasming, it won't bother me. I think you earned it."

Ray and Jay were still a bit stunned with the overwhelming sensory and emotional input, but the erotic charge they felt was too real, too present to deny. It felt kinda like when they were driving down the field together toward a goal, and there was no real thought of individual effort, only of the need to score for the team. And Mom was not blocking this goal, she was inviting it, giving permission.

In unison they glanced up at Mom's beatific post orgasmic smile, gazing upon them with absolute and unconditional love, then their eyes met briefly across her luscious chest and a mutual accord passed between them. Both scooched down their sweaty practice shorts and began stroking their cocks to the last moments of Mom's jacuzzi humping frenzy, followed by her turning her head to the left for a profile, her expression shifting from sublimely sexy to shocked and stupefied, eyes rolling up, and a well executed forward fold, then then a quick pan to the sky, first jittery, then still.

Dark shapes, barely recognizable as human, quickly cut across the screen; Penny knew that was her boys swiftly coming to her rescue and she slid her hands down along their naked backs to their hips and pulled them in a bit tighter. Now they were so big and strong and firm, but she clearly recalled their early years when she would tuck them in her arms like this, one at each breast to nurse. Electric sparks rose within her nipples at her memory of the past, then jumped the arc to her still fluttery snatch, strobing white heat in her core.

Movement on the screen snapped her attention back; the view cut suddenly to a pan up from the ground to her face, then up across her back, turning to zero in on her full spread ass just as her still spasming vagina jettisoned her dildo. Then the scene cut and shifted to a view of her and the boys on the couch, from the perspective of the recliner!

'That fucker! He's still got my phone!' she flared inside. Her head swiveled to see if he was using it even now to video this, but it was nowhere in sight; she met his gaze as he stared directly at her, ignoring the screen while he stroked his long girthy cock with his right hand ('wow he's hung!).

"Chase, I want you to give me my phone back now," she said firmly and evenly as their eyes remained locked. She knew that direct conflict would not work with him, so she softened her expression and allowed the sultry vixen awaking within to emerge, pleading hotly, "I know you can give me what I want, Chase," her eyes dropped coquettishly to her lap, then flicked back up to his gaze, "Please come give it to me now."

Chase rose smoothly, still stroking (Penny appreciatively noting the drop and swing of his pendulous nutsack) and stepped between the recliner and sofa to circle around behind her. He deftly prepared her phone for a final tour (for now) and brought it above her for a high angle shot down over her and the twins; her head rocked back to see their borderline incestuous knot reflected on the screen. It was definitely the hottest thing she had never imagined and she moaned softly.

"Is this what you want me to give you, Penny?" Chase asked, wavering the drooling tip of his cock inches away from her right cheek as he held the camera above. She sensed the multiple meanings in that question and realized that there was only one true answer that encompassed them all, and she knew that he already knew the answer as their eyes met before she clearly stated "Yes, this is what I want."

Penny gazed at the screen above and watched Chase smoothly thrust his cock forward to brush her slightly parted lips, dragging thick strings of his lusty secretions back and forth over them. Her teeth parted slightly and the warm, pink tip of her tongue tentatively flickered along the sensitive underside of his glans, eliciting a low moan from him that echoed back from within her.

On her phone she saw Ray and Jay, transfixed by the images of her sofa cumfest replayed on the widescreen, oblivious to her immediate surrender as they frantically fisted off. She watched her own hands flutter and stroke along their sides, hips, butts, rocking them into her. Their panting mouths gaped mere inches from her nipples and she knew what she needed, what they all needed now. She smoothed her hands up to their cheeks and gently guided them both just a bit further till her diamond hard tips brushed their lips, their warm moist breath setting off shivers thru her whole body until they simultaneously latched on and sweetly suckled her swollen aching teats.

'Now my turn' she sighed as waves of supreme bliss washed thru her; she cocked her head slightly right and opened her mouth just a bit to catch Chase's bulging cockhead, dragging her teeth ever so slightly along its sides as he softly sawed back and forth, dripping onto her gently rolling tongue. Her hands dropped once more to grasp the firm, smooth, muscled asses of her sons.

Just before her head rotated to catch Chase fully inside her mouth, clamping her lips, suctioning, and churning her tongue against his swollen knob, she clearly spoke the magic words for them all: "Give mommy your come."

And the floodgates opened.

Ray and Jay simultaneously loosed their spunk directly onto Penny's belly as her image on the widescreen screamed "Ooooooohhhhhhfuuuuc kkkkmmeeeee!!" and Chase went rigid as his prostrate tried to jump thru his urethra while unleashing a phenomenal torrent of jizz that filled her hungry, sucking mouth quicker than she could swallow; she gagged, forcing a bit out of the corners of her mouth as she was launched into another mindbending climax.

As Penny slumped into the sofa, the phone in Chase's hand buzzed a notification. He flipped the screen face up and tapped the video off; a notification banner read:

[Marshall: bet your upset :( please reply xox]

Chase fired off the new video to his email then checked the new texts.

[bad news, part not avail in town]

[ordered fed ex priority]

[coming in early morn]

[big storm hitting now]

[getting a motel room]

[should be back by noon]

[bet your upset :( please reply xox]

The last one had just come in over an hour after the rest, Chase wasn't sure if Penny had seen it but she had been too preoccupied to respond. He filled in for her.

[its ok, i'm busy here]

[be safe, see you tomorrow]

"Just don't say I never gave you what you asked for, Mrs C." Chase laughed as he dropped her phone in her semen strewn lap.

'So happy I got this waterproof case,' she thought.

***