All Comments on 'Mother's Day Weekend in Las Vegas Pt. 02'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is turning into a terrific series

I was struck by the protagonist's thought as he looked at his naked mother, Laura, "I decided to make her have as many mind blowing orgasms as I could give her. This woman that gave me life, that took care of me and raised me deserved to be happy and satisfied." That's something other sons should take to heart. Too many of them, out of a misguided sense of "morality," stifle their natural urge to be back up inside their own mom. They don't realize that their mother is a woman with a woman's needs between her legs. And that they've got exactly what can satisfy those needs--it's right there, between their own legs. Not this guy, though. He's been "balls deep in my own mother's pussy." He's given his beloved mommy the Big O's she's been missing all these years, and he's blown his young balls and splattered his semen all over the tender pink walls of the same precious vagina he came out of as a tiny baby. Now he's proposing that he and Laura should be together always as husband and wife, with his penis and his mother's vagina united in marital love. Can't wait to see where the gifted Mr. MT goes with this in the next installment.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Increible

Nothing wrong with an adult relationship, between two adults, mother or son. If she's under 40 like maybe 38, or 39. She might be able to still have children. It would make a good story. They could always move to another country (Japan), as a married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't wait so long for #3

shay178shay178over 8 years ago
hurry

wish she was my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Practicing English??

All of your stories show that you don't know the English language well enough to write stories for an English audience.

Word usage, spelling and grammar are terrible.

I admire folks that try to learn a new language, but I object to having your practice work posted to waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I am really looking forward to Pt. 03. FYI...I don't read stories to critique grammar or spelling, but enjoy reading stories written well enough to allow me to get caught up in story line. Sure poor grammar or spelling can ruin a good story, but I didn't have a problem with this story. Thanks, and I look forward to Pt. 03.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 7 years ago
Great Series

Please add another chapter 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent 2nd part.

Perfect follow-up to 1st part. Loved it. My only gripe is that the author has not written more on this adorable mother/son team. So many possibilities. But I will keep watching. 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a 5 star story, if it is completed. Otherwise it’s just a3 1/2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It had everything - banging his hot mother and also winning big every time he gambles.

I love a good, positive story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This is how I believe an incestuous marriage/life would be like in the real world. The son has been the "man of the house" since he was13. He is now 24 and knows what he wants and who he wants. His mother realizes how much he has meant to her after the death of the husband. Her motherly wants for her son (have children, etc) is understandable; however, she forgot that he is a grown man and knows what he wants. The sexual and emotional epiphany was as expected. This story reflects what I believe a mutually consensual incestuous relationship between mother and son lovers would be in real life. 5-star series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome love story between a mother and son gave it a 5 but you need to add more chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous