Mother's Day Weekend in Las Vegas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just nodded as she spoke and when she was done I asked her. "Do you love me?"

"What?" She looked at me with a confused expression. "Of course I do. You know I do."

"Then we don't have a problem. We can figure out the rest later but for now let us just enough our time together. Oh and just so you know. You are MY soul mate." I smiled down at her. "Since your already on the bed how about I give you that massage I promised you?" I got off the bed and got the massage oil I had bought early.

She looked at me. "Haven't you been listening to me? We can't have that kind of relationship. Its wrong. Don't you want to start a family of your own?"

"We can adopt or find a suitable sperm donor. I'd prefer to adoption but we'll have plenty of time to discuss it. You should start taking your clothes off if you want that massage."

"No, wait, this is all wrong. We can't have that kind of relationship. You have to find a woman you can have that kind of relationship with." She argued.

"But don't you see? You are that woman I want that kind of relationship with. I. Love. You. End of story. Or should I say the beginning of our story. Now please take off all your clothes so I can give you your massage." I started to remove my shirt.

She looked at me in disbelief but then gave me a little smile. "You're just like your father. He wouldn't take no for an answer either." Then she got up and removed her sun dress followed by her bra and panties.

Finally I had her naked on the bed face down as I sat on her tight little butt and started my massage on her back. "So are we good now? No more talk of us not having this kind of relationship?" I gave her ass a playful smack.

"Hey." She protested.

"Sure last night you wanted to be my little Las Vegas whore. I think I liked you better like that last night." I gave her another smack on her ass.

"It doesn't bother you that I'm your own mother? That you want to use me as your own personal sex toy."

"First it doesn't make a difference to me that you're my mother. I love you both as a son and as husband. Second you are not my sex toy. Yes I like sex but I know you enjoy sex too. Look I know this is strange for the both of us but we're in love and I don't want to be with anyone but you. Now let me get a towel from the bathroom and clean off some of this massage oil." I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I came back Laura was sitting up in bed with her back resting against the head board. Her leg were spread open and she was playing with herself with her right hand as her left played with her tits. I knew then we were going to be alright.

"If I'm not you're sex toy then you must be mine so come here and let mommy play with you."

I wiped my hands with the towel and then crawled up between her legs. Once I was eye to eye with her I gave her a very passionate kiss. Soon I was kissing my way down her heck then to her breasts where I suck and lick her nipples. She moaned with delight as I kept up may oral assault on her tits while my right hand found her dripping pussy. I let my fingers slide over her lips letting the become covered with her sweet nectar. Once my fingers were coated I started to tease and play with her clit. She moaned in to my mouth as we continued to kiss. Soon her hips were rising up as if begging me to finger fuck her like I'd done the earlier this morning. But first I wanted to tease her a bit more, making her crazy with desire. Before too long she broke our kiss and looked me in the eye. I could see the lust and passion burning there.

"Stop playing with me and fuck me. If you truly love make your mommy cum."

To be continued...

12