Mother's Day Weekend in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura is not a big drinker, she may have a glass or two of wine and that is her limit. Tonight she had three glasses with dinner. After we finished and were walking out of the restaurant she took my hand and we strolled down the Strip checking out some of the different casinos. We walked across the street into Planet Hollywood Casino and she started asking me questions about some of the slot machines and video poker games. I'm not much of a slot player but I do like to play video poker. I found a one dollar poker machine, sat down, and put in one hundred dollars expecting never to see it again.

As I began to play she looked on as I explained the basics of the game and what I was hoping for when choosing cards. If I had a pair I'd keep those and hope for four of a kind or three of a kind or another pair and so on. A waitress came by and I got a beer while Laura got another glass of wine. I thought, 'OK she is entitled, she is on vacation.' As I was playing she stood behind me with one hand rubbing my shoulders and neck, almost like a message but more a sign of affection.

As I was playing I wasn't losing to badly as I would hit a few good hands but was holding my own. It was getting late so I decided to finish this game quickly by betting the max of twenty five dollars. I had enough to make three bets so the first bet I lost, the second bet I got a pair of Queens, and the third I got six, seven, eight, and nine, all clubs, and an Ace of diamonds. I discarded the Ace and was just hoping for another club for a flush or a ten of anything for a straight. Well I got both, a ten of clubs for a straight flush which at the max bet that paid $1250. Sweet. Laura screamed with excitement for my win and we had to wait for an attendant to come and pay me.

While we waited she sat down on my lap and gave me a kiss. "That was wonderful. I never knew you were so good at this."

"It was all luck, I had very little to do with it. I think it was you who brought me luck. We should quit while we're ahead, it's getting late and I need some sleep."

She agreed and as soon as I was paid we walked back to the hotel to get some much needed rest. It had a long day with the travel and with the time change. It was 11:30 pm Las Vegas time but my body was saying it was 2:30 am East Coast time. I was in the bathroom first to get ready for bed. My sleep ware was made up of sweat pants and a t-shirt. After I was done I came out and saw she had changed into a tank top, no bra, and very short shorts. She brushed by me on the way to the bathroom. It was just some incidental contact but enough to get my attention.

She came out and turned off the bathroom light and stood looking at me as I laying in bed. I was reading something on my tablet trying hard to ignore her for fear of waking the beast between my legs. Slowly she sauntered over to the bed and crawled under the covers. Then she leaned over and kissed my cheek but also it caught the corner of my mouth.

She sighed. "Thank for a wonderful day. I'm sure this just the beginning to a wonderful time we'll have together."

"It was a good day wasn't it. I'm really glad you're enjoying this trip so far. The next few days should be even more interesting and fun."

I kissed her forehead and said goodnight then shutting off my tablet and the light I rolled over on my side facing away from her and tried to think about something other than the beautiful sexy women lying next to me. But she had other ideas as I felt her arm wrap around my waist as she pulled up closer to spoon me.

"Goodnight my handsome man." She whispered.

It wasn't long after that I could hear her breathing deeply as she fell asleep. Her breath was warm on the back of my neck causing me to have a raging hard-on. Damn. Well at least I was facing away from her and soon I dozed off into a not so peaceful sleep.

The following morning I woke up early, just a little after 7 am. I found myself laying on my back with my Laura's head resting on my shoulder and her hand dangerously close to my morning wood. Slowly I slid myself out of bed trying very hard not to disturb her then went to the bathroom. I was planning on getting some coffee and checking out the casino.

Laura was still asleep so before I left I wrote a note and placed it under her cell phone telling her to call me. I figured with all the traveling, wine, and the walking around we did last night really got to her as she was still sleeping. I got to the casino and it was pretty quiet so I wandered around for a bit until I found a place serving coffee, Danish, and some other foods. I bought myself a large coffee and getting it just right with cream and sugar I set out to find another video poker machine and try my luck. I figured it would be at least another couple of hours before she was going to get out of bed. After finding a one dollar machine I pulled out a hundred dollar bill, fed it into the machine, then proceeded to lose. Guess my luck had run out.

I didn't lose it all right away but slowly one dollar at a time. I was getting annoyed with the game so I hit the max bet to finish off the last of my hundred and suddenly got four of a kind which pays five hundred dollars. Sweet. So with my new winnings I decided to switch games and try my hand at blackjack. I found an empty ten dollar table, sat down, and handed over three hundred. Now I know the basics of the game and have played online and at casino near where I live. I wasn't going to try anything fancy, I was just there to entertain myself until Laura called me.

The deck started out cold as I lost the first four hands, but I was only betting the minimum ten dollars. I took a chance and upped my bet to forty dollars and lost the next two hands, then won five in a row with one that I was able to double down on. Soon I was on a roll winning more hands than losing and by the time my phone rang I had more than tripled my money. I started with three hundred dollars and was now walking away with just over nine hundred. Sweet.

Laura called me a little after nine. "Good morning. I see you were up and out the door early this morning. Couldn't wait to get away from your girlfriend could you." She chuckled.

"No that is not true. I wanted to be up early enough to take your order for coffee and deliver it to you hot and fresh. So what would you like in your coffee?"

She told me what she wanted and I was more than happy to oblige. I got back to the room just as she finished dressing in shorts, a short sleeved polo shirt, and walking shoes. Even in this simple outfit she looked great. Her shorts showed off her legs which needed a bit of sun and her ass was nothing short of perfection. I was getting hard again and I needed to do something quick. So I put her coffee down on the desk, excused myself, and went to the bathroom to try and calm down. It took a few minutes but I was able to contain the beast once more. I wasn't sure if I could continue doing this for the next four days.

When I came out of the bathroom I sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as she brushed her long silky brown hair. Then an idea came to me.

"Um mom, sorry I mean Laura, have you ever had a spa day? You know where they do facials, hair, makeup, and I'm sure other things."

She gave me a funny look. "No I haven't. Why? Do you think I need a facial?"

"No, no its just, well I want to do something special for you and I thought you might like a spa day. I won another thousand dollars this morning and I'd like to spoil you. What do you say?"

She thought about it for a minute. "Well I've always wanted to have a facial and makeup done by someone who knows what they're doing. I just apply so little I'm never sure if its right or not. Yes, I'd very much like a spa day. Thank you Shawn, that's very sweet of you."

She walked over then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It was a brief kiss but one with a very profound effect on me. I had to struggle with the beast to get it under control once again. We left the room and went to make an appointment for her day at the spa.

After finding where we needed to go we stood at the counter talking with a lovely woman who filled us in on all the various treatments and options they offered. Laura started to look through their list and decided on what she would like. She picked one package that included a facial and body wrap then she pick a makeup lesson. I also suggested a manicure and pedicure package as well.

"Shawn that would be too much." She protested.

"Not for the woman I love. I want you to have the full treatment. You deserve nothing less."

She gave me a kiss on the lips and a big huge. "I love you so much my handsome man."

I could get use to playing the big spender. The total for all of this was just under seven hundred dollars. Good thing I had those two big wins this morning or else we'd be eating at McDonalds for the rest of the stay. The woman behind the desk said she had an opening at around 2:30 pm and that we should be here at least thirty minutes before the appointment.

It was just after 11:00 am so we decided to check out some nearby casinos, have a light lunch, and then head back for her spa appointment. We walked over to the Bellagio and wandered around a bit. Once again I sat at another video poker machine and walked away up another three hundred dollars. She was impressed at my gambling prowess. Truth was it was just plan dumb luck, but she enjoyed watching me win and I loved having her cheer me on.

After lunch we started heading back to our hotel so she would be there at 2:00 pm for her appointment. Once there the same woman was behind the counter and she showed Laura where she had to go. I said goodbye and watched them go through a door next to the counter. Soon the woman re-appeared and I asked how long the treatments would take.

"I would say your girlfriend will be out in two an half to three hours. She seemed very excited to be getting such special attention. You must really love her." She smiled.

"You have no idea how much I love that woman. She is my life." I gave her a wink then left.

Well I had at least two hours to kill before she will be done so I decided to check out some shops and try my luck at blackjack again. I walked down to NYNY casino and found a fifteen dollar blackjack table with an elderly couple playing. I asked if I could join them and they enthusiastically said yes.

"Please join us young man." The old guy said. "We need some young blood at this table."

Introductions were made and I bought in for four hundred. Max and Millie were up from Phoenix for the weekend and were staying at the MGM. I told them I was here with my girlfriend and that I had treated her to a day at the spa.

"Well aren't you sweet." Millie said. Then turned to her husband. "Why can't you be that sweet and treat me to a day at the spa."

"Cause they'd have to buy the anti-wrinkle cream by the fifty gallon drums to use on you." He chuckled.

Millie smacked him hard on the shoulder. "You are such and cheap old fart."

"Yeah but I'm fun to be around." They both laughed.

I could see they had been together for a long time and I thought how lucky they were. We played for almost an hour and my luck was still holding as I walked away up another seven hundred. I knew this couldn't last so I decided to buy myself a nice suit and hopefully have enough to buy Laura a nice dress.

Before I went over to the mall at Planet Hollywood I stopped at another video poker machine only this was a ten dollars a hand. I figured no guts no glory. So I put in five one hundred dollar bills and sat down to play. Like before I was losing but kept my bets low so it would last a little longer. I hand a few small wins but I was down so I pushed my bet up to fifty dollars in the hopes of winning back what I had already lost. I knew my chance were slim but I figured what the hell. I had a few wins to get me close but I was still eighty dollars short so I thought 'Fuck it' so I hit max bet and placed a two hundred dollar bet. Crossing my fingers I pressed the deal button and watched the cards pop up on the screen. I got a pair of Queens so at least I wasn't going to lose this time. I held the Queens and hit the deal button again. Two more Queens appeared and I was like 'Cool, at least I'll make some money off this machine'. Then a message came up to wait for an attendant. I started to look around nervously as I thought I just broke the machine.

Within a few minutes and attendant came. "Nice win." Then started to open up the machine and do something then asked my a few questions and told me he'd be right back.

I wasn't sure what was going on but I waited and he reappeared with another gentleman following him. "Here you go sir. If you'd just hold out your hand."

He then place fifty one hundred dollar bills in my hand. I had hit for five grand. I thought 'Holy shit. I love Vegas.'

With my winnings I went in search of a new suit and found a store that had just what I was looking for. I got a very nice jacket and pants from off the rack that fit me perfectly. I also bought a couple of shirts, a pair shoes, a belt, and some dark socks. I went back to the room and hung up the suit and put the shoes in the closet. I then headed back to the spa just in time to see her emerge from the doorway. My God she was so beautiful I was speechless.

She walked up and kissed my cheek. "Did you miss me?" She grinned.

"Um yeah I did. How was the facial and other treatments?" I couldn't stop staring. She looked like a super model.

"It was wonderful. All the people there were so nice and the facial and body wrap were so relaxing. I had a very nice young woman show me how to apply makeup and what are the best colors for my skin type. I learned so much and it was fun. Thank you again for such a thoughtful gift."

I smiled. "Anytime. Like I said before you deserve it. I have another surprise for you. I'd like to buy you a nice dress and shoes and even a new purse so we can hit the town tonight. What do you say?"

"Oh Shawn that is so very sweet but you've spent enough money on me already. This was more than I expected and I really don't need to be spoiled."

I looked her right in the eye. "You said to treat you as my girlfriend right? Well girlfriend I want to show you off tonight and I'd very much like to buy you a new outfit. Now if you have a problem with that then we might as well just stay in the room and watch TV for the rest of the evening."

Smiling she then hooked her arm through mine and off we went to find her a new dress. We found ourselves back at the mall in Planet Hollywood where I had bought my new suit not more than an hour ago. I hadn't told her about it or about my big win at NYNY. We started to look and went into different stores and finally found one that had a little black dress that she liked. She was about to take it to the fitting room when I saw the same dress but in a light grey color. I took off the rack and told her to try that one on first. I few minutes later she came out and modeled it for me. I never in my life wanted to rip a dress off a woman's body as I did when she came into my line of site. With her new makeup and nails done up and now wearing that dress I knew I wanted her in the worst possible way.

"What's wrong Shawn? You don't like the dress? I think it looks so cute, but it's a little short." She was twisting and turning in front of the mirror trying to see how is looked in back.

"Oh no the dress is perfect. In fact you look incredibly hot in it." I turned to the sales woman. "We'll take it but she'll also need shoes and a purse to go along with the dress."

The sales woman smiled. "Finally a man who understands. Girl you keep this one."

Laura smiled. "I'm never letting him get away. I owe him to much as it is." She winked at me.

By the time we left the store she had a new dress with a pair of matching shoes and purse. She was thrilled but we had one more stop to make.

"Please you've spoiled me enough for one day. What else could you possibly buy me?"

We stopped outside Victoria's Secret. "You need the proper under garments to go with your dress. But I get to chose." I grinned.

"Oh you naughty boy you." She nudged me.

We went in and I found several thongs that I thought would go nicely underneath her new dress. She even added a pushup bra and some lingerie as well. Once our shopping was done we headed back to the room to get ready for the evening ahead.

As she placed her dress and other purchases on the bed I quickly grabbed my suit from the closet and went into the bathroom to get ready for the evening. I shaved and took a quick shower then dressed. I put on some cologne and checked my look in the mirror. Not to bad I thought.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw a vision that would be with me for the rest of my life. Laura was standing at the window looking out at the Strip in her new outfit. Her shoes were three heels with a single strap that had a small strap that buckled around the ankle. The dress was short but it wasn't so short that she was in danger of exposing herself. My God she looked so beautiful and sexy.

As she turned she gave me a smile. "I see you did some shopping for yourself too. I love the suit."

"Well I wanted to look my best for my incredibly sexy girlfriend."

We both laughed then talked about where to eat. Vegas has to have more restaurants than any city I've ever been too. Since it was still early we decided to check out a few casinos and just find a place to eat when we were ready.

Grabbing a cab we headed to the Venetian and wandered through the shopping mall then down to the casino. There I found my favorite game, video poker. It was a five dollar machine so I fed in four hundred dollar bills. I got myself seated and began to play.

"So do you think your luck is still with you?" She asked while rubbing my shoulders.

"As long as you're with me, I'll always have good luck." That comment earned me a kiss full on the lips.

"Thank you." She whispered, then continued to watch me play and rub my shoulders and neck.

I was staying even but wanted to win enough for a nice dinner and maybe take her dancing after wards. The machine had other ideas so I hit the max bet button to try and lose as quickly as possible and move on but something amazing happened. I hit a Royal Flush. The pay out was for one hundred thousand dollars.

Laura and I just looked at the machine in disbelief as people started to gather around us then several attendants appeared. Soon I was signing forms, being asked questions, and shaking hands with people who saw what I won. By the time all was said and done I had a check for ninety thousand dollars and another ten thousand in cash. I figured it would be best if I took the bulk of my winnings in a check so I wouldn't blow all of it in Vegas and still go home with some money in my pocket.

After everything was done a nicely dressed young woman approached us. "Congratulations on your win. The hotel would like to offer you a complimentary room for the night."

We were both still in shock over my win when the woman also offered us a bottle of champagne. Sweet. Then I had an idea.

I looked at Laura. "Lets have dinner in the room and spend the night here. We'll have our own private celebration. What do you think?"

She gave me a little grin. "I thought you wanted to show me off. I mean you bought this outfit for me."

"I did, but after seeing you in that incredibly sex dress I now want you all to myself. What do you say?" I looked at her with my best puppy dog eyes.

She chuckled. "Well if you really want to." Then she gave me a very passionate kiss with tongue.

I knew I was going to make love to her tonight. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. We followed the woman to the front desk and got a room for the night. I thanked the young lady then taking Laura's hand led her to the elevators as she giggled.