Mother's Day Weekend in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the doors closed we were all over each other with our hands exploring one another's bodies while our tongues dueled inside each other's mouths. She moaned as I was breathing heavily. The door open and we raced to our room. Once inside we didn't waste any time taking off our clothes then straight to the bed.

This was my first time seeing my own mother completely naked and I was in awe. We stood facing each other just looking over the other's body and as soon as our eyes met they locked.

I took a deep breath. "You know once we do this there is no going back. Are you sure about this?"

"I've wanted this, wanted you, for so long that I have to do this. I need to do this. I love you Shawn and I know you love me." Tears were filling her eyes.

"I do love you so much. Its just we're about to commit incest and the world out there won't understand. So are you absolutely sure about this?"

She whispered. "Yes."

I leaned down and just before I kissed her said. "I love you Laura."

Our kiss became more passionate as we held each other close. Laura moaned into my mouth as my hands slid down her back. I grabbed those firm round cheeks of her perfect ass and gave them a gentle squeeze. She pulled back from our kiss and began kissing my chin and heck. I just stood there and let her as my hand kept a firm grip on her ass.

She leaned her head back and looked into my eyes. "I want you to fuck me. I need that cock of yours buried deep inside my wet pussy. Don't make love to me; I want you to pound the ever loving shit out of me. I want to be your cheap Las Vegas whore for tonight. Tomorrow we can make love, tonight we FUCK."

I was both shocked and aroused by her language. My cock was as hard as steel by this point and I needed relief in the worst possible way. So I reached down and swept Laura into my arms then carried her to the bed. I laid her down, gave her a gentle kiss, and then forced her legs open and positioned my cock to enter her dripping wet pussy.

Now I'm not hung like a porn star or have an abnormally large dick. It's about seven and a half inches and is fairly thick. I began to rub the head at the entrance to her slit and as soon as it was coated with her juices I slowly entered her.

"Oh oh, slowly baby, slowly. It's been awhile since I've had a real cock inside me."

I push in further until I was completely inside. Letting her get use to my cock I then slowly started to pull back until only the head was in her. Then I slowly started to push forward until I was buried again. I did this for a few minutes so make sure she was comfortable with my cock.

"Yes baby yes that's nice. Be gentle at first then really give it to me baby. Remember, I'm your whore for tonight." It was so different to her speak about herself in this way, but it was also such a huge turn on for me.

I slowly increased my rhythm and she began to moan even louder. It wasn't long before I was pounding her so hard we were both bouncing up off the bed. She was now screaming, begging to be fucked harder, faster, and deeper. I was doing all I could to comply with he wishes.

Suddenly I stopped and pulled out of her. "NOOOOO." She whaled. "I'm sooo close."

"Don't worry you little slut. I just want to get into you deeper."

I got off the bed and pulled her over to the edge by her legs. Then I raised her legs up almost folding her in half as I repositioned myself so I had her calves on either side of my head as I slid my cock back into her wet warm slit.

"Oooooo baby. Yes that's what I need."

I started slowly as I looked into her lust filled eyes. She was moaning continuously as I started to increase my rhythm and pound her harder and deeper. Our bodies were now cover with sweat and our breathing was labored as we fucked.

"Oh God Shawn it's been so long. Fuck hard baby. Fuck me like a whore."

With those words I was mercilessly pounding her as we almost flew off the bed a few times but I held her in place and continued my assault on her pussy. My strokes were long and deep. Her body shook when our hips collided together. Our eyes locked as if we were having some erotic staring contest.

"Fuck my pussy baby. Use me like the cheap whore that I am." She said breathlessly.

Her vulgar language shocked and aroused me at the same time. I had never once in my life heard my mother use such expletives before. To hear them coming from some one so beautiful was a huge turn on for me. I doubled my efforts and was rewarded with moans of pleasures as her pussy clamped around my cock as she had the first of several strong orgasms.

"Ooooooooohhhhh YESSSSSSSSS. FUCK ME BABY. HARDER. Oooooohhhhh yesssssss." She was thrashing her head side to side while clawing at my arms. Her legs were now wrapped tight around my waist as if she were trying to pull me in deeper.

"Oh God Oh God Oh God. YESSSSSSSSS." She had a massive orgasms as I watched her eyes roll back, then she arched her back finally to collapsed on the bed into a semi-conscious state.

At that moment I unleashed a load of cum that filled her to the brim then overflowed around my cock as it trickled down to the crack of her ass. It was the sexy thing I have ever seen in my life. As soon as I was done unloading into her I fell back on the bed next to her trying to catch my breath. I felt as if I'd just sprinted a mile uphill with a fifty pound backpack.

I turned my head to look at her and she just gave me a lazy smile. "That was the most wonderful orgasms I have EVER had. Thank you my handsome man."

"It was my pleasure my beautiful girl. I love you." I struggled to sit up but finally found the strength then leaned over to kiss her.

As we finished our kiss she quietly said. "I love you too."

I fell back on to the bed and into a deep peaceful sleep. As I drifted off I though what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued...