All Comments on 'Mother's Helper'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PUKE

Pubic hair to her navel. You lost me there

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
If you can't say anything nice..............

Okay, a hairy belly doesn't appeal to everybody but, did it detract from the story? The tirade in the next comment was as useful as a paper frying pan. What were the supposed faults in the story? Be specific!

If readers want to attack a story, they should identify themselves instead of using the spineless option of anonimity.

Personally, I'm enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter.

5/5

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Good Story

This is a very good story, not the best, but a very good one. I always feel if your going to complain leave a name, leaving as "anonymous" is cowardly. Writing a story isn't easy either, I don't think I could do it. I do like to thank the person for taking the time to write it. It was a good story.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

The ending felt a little rushed but over all most enjoyable.

dougiew55dougiew55almost 13 years ago
Nice bit of writing

waiting on the next chapter about them all..dougie

tenbears43tenbears43almost 13 years ago
Good tale

It sounds like they will have a good time together. I love these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Was great.

I know that people don't like comments where the comentor is anonymous, but I don't know if I want an account yet. I should get one though, I love literotica. Anyways, I really enjoyed your story, it was really good. Short, to the point, but still able to build a relationship. If you keep adding on, bringing in more characters. I think, know, that you'll reach gold in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
can't wait

Need the next installment, very nicely done and am anticapating the next chapter.

boogieman10469boogieman10469almost 13 years ago
Very NICE start...!

A little bit obvious at some points, but still HOT! Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

More please, I like this story.

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
Great reading

can't wait for the next Ch,, there is a lot more to happen. Oh to have such a horny mother & friend.

Everything sounds so easy & sexy.

Kept me hard all the way through,, Good

minemuseminemusealmost 13 years ago
A Good Boy

He is a really good boy to be helping his injured mother. I should watch out for the next installment.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A hot start

Very well written and a good storyline. Even though the storyline has been used numerous times, the author has made it his own with the addition of the extra characters.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Once again,a good start.

Maintain the same momentum that is in this one and the next chapter should be real good. I'm eagerly awaiting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked.....

I liked the story but I am bad about seeing a story that says Ch. 2 and I go on because I don't want to read all night. I will just have to remember to read July ~~ Ch. 2

Good chapter 1 and had more sex in it than the two others I just read put together..!* Worth a (5)*

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

This story went from 0-!0 in about two chapters. If part two is going to be as hot or hotter. Please hurry!!!!!!!

Cessna675Cessna675over 12 years ago
More Please

I can hardly wait to read the next installment. I hope he fucks both Sally and his Mothers' asses real good.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Jus had to go anal right?

What is it about almost every author of mother/son incest has to go for some anal sex? That tends to ruin a good hard-on for some folks!

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
The part about discovering the dentist was a molester

reminded me the Lifetime Movie stereotype. And he confessed way too fast. Predators just don't do that. Would have been simpler for Sally to catch him with his office receptionist.

Also, the suggestion that Sally invite her daughter(s) over for some straight sex in front of their mother while he also shags his own mother is pretty darned absurd. Better motivation would have helped.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 8 years ago
Looking forward to more

Very good story line. Lots of potential partners. Please keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A lot going on here.

A hot interesting story, but quite an introduction of characters to keep track of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex machine...

The son starts with his wounded mother and. Is progressing to family friend and possibly the daughter. Maybe he should restrict his activity to the adult women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Paul," she panted, "how do you feel about anal?"

I think it's queer,

why do all these motherfucking stories always have anal and sweetie?

enough already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

I lost the plot when Paul became Rick then back again.

Plus it just seemed too monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Twice read

I've read this story twice now and not got to the second story as I love how good this one is. Don't think I've cum so hard reading a story before!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
So a gay story?

YUK!!! 1 star

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. The character development of the mother (Rita) was good; howe er, the character of the son (Paul) requires some depth. The relationship between mother and son is logical. For the mother to be upset with her son's initial suggestion is logical based on her past experience and psychological makeup. Howevr, she was able to recognize/accept the truth of her situation. She also realized the safety, security and unconditional her son offered her. She realized he only wanted to please her withoutexpectation of any return. Finally, the sexual and emotional epiphany of Rita for Paul was wonderful. She realized that their union was one of equals who were mutually consenting to an intimate, sensual and sexual relationship without restrictions, without positional powerplay nor the risk of emotional or physical abandonment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous