All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 11'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Another great chapter! I loved it! Can't wait til the next one, don't wait so long til you sumMIT it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a tease chapter:D

Suggestion: Bobby's probably overdue for another shave.

Maybe Alison lets him shave her??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
suggestion/correction

You might think about letting up on the "illegal, I'm gonna get arrested" angle.

While culturally distasteful, Bobby is 18, so NOT illegal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic once again!

Great writing DS, I love the bedside tease and Allison's conflicted emotions and immediate regret/concern for what's going on, her reluctance every step of the way keeps things juicy.

As a devotee of this series I'd like to make one suggestion, based on your teaser for the next chapter: a three-way could be juicy, Allison's increasing desires and seeing Bobby with another woman causing her to take another step toward the ultimate. However, I almost feel like it would be better to have Bobby go on a date/sex romp with this other woman while Allison the 'assistant' is left to dine alone, drown her jealousy in wine and have a 'confrontation' of sorts in the tiny hotel bed once Bobby gets back.

You haven't steered us wrong so far so this is merely a suggestion, keep up the great work DS! Oh, and a wait shorter than a month would be all kinds of awesome, we need closure!

ieldan7ieldan7almost 9 years ago

i hope you keep writing this story solely based on Alison and Bobby. I mean a threesome/mff scene is great but hopefully it doesnt go past that. i just want the mother-son to keep the relationship to themselves and grow within it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Been waiting for the new chapter. Loved every bit of it and am waiting for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please

Please don't make his mom a slut. It's your story but she is so nice. She's been fighting with the fact that she wants her own son and now they are going to do a threesome? She has passed up all kinds of offers to have sex with others but passes them up because they were all about sex. She loves her son and now a threesome ???

Me, I have been waiting patiently for them to make love . I was thinking this story was about love. Lots of things I'd like to say but it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

Please don't make them have a threesome, at least not yet. I know it's your story but i honestly feel like a threesome at this stage after she has avoided having sex with her son for so long might ruin the story. If you want to add threesome do it at a later stage after she's willing to have sex with her son without being drunk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Threesome

I feel like by threesome you just meant Bobby, his mom and the casting chick foolng around, not full on sex. I'd be surprised if it escalated all the way to there in jsut one chapter, and it wouldnt be good for the story IMO

Anyways, as always, the chapter was fantastic, so thank you DS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh No.....

Very GOOD, as usual, but again, please NO 3SOMES, dammit!!!!!

Paging Dr. Chapter 11.......thanks for a really great read, DS.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next one.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good

When the mom went to take a shower and threw her panties at the hamper I thought Bobby would get it and sniffs it, inhaling his mom's musky erotic intimate pussy scent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tortuous

Exquisitely tortuous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

you are a tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
is this the greatest, most cock-teasing series ever, or what?

I love how Bobby and his mother Alison are now on such open terms that the kid feels free to indulge in raunchy horseplay with his mom. Like "he thrust his hips up and waved his hard on at her which wagged about the table." Alison's practically in love with what her boy's got swinging between his legs. His fat oversized cock and the pair of balls he's got to match. Mom "cups his heavy low hanging balls, admiring their weight and size." Holy shit, that's the exactly kind of mother every kid dreams of having, a mom who's crazy about what makes her boy a boy. What he's most proud of, what he's got hiding in his pants. And Alison's a good mommy. She invites Bobby to have his way with her big bountiful beautiful breasts, and she even flashes him the ultimate Prize. The magical hairy hole between her thighs that he came out of. I know--at least I hope and pray--that the gifted DS will finally bring Bobby's mammoth cock together with his mommy's warm wet twat. Where it belongs.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago

How about when this casting is already a finished product and the dildo really looks like a replica of Bobby's penis, The mom took one home secretly and during the night in her room she fucked herself with it and imagined that it was the exact cock of her son sliding in and out of her pussy. Then When she is at work Bobby became nozy and found that plastic cock under his mom's pillow. And when Bobby smelled it, it was unmistakenly smelled pussy. When the mom came home he teased his mom about it and said that she might like the real one. More teasing and laughing and the mom gets embarrassed that she got caught.

sasha1213sasha1213almost 9 years ago
Nice

Wow, they haven't have sex yet and the next chapter will containe a threesome... They're fast. Thanks.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Ch. 12

The fact they have a threesome doesn't necessarily mean they will have sex. ;-)

Ch 12 should be online in the next few days so you will have a chance to find out soon.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story but...

The attributes of Bobby's penis are ridiculous. I can buy that he's turned on all the time, and I've gotten used to the fact he can cum like 5 times in a row somehow, but the fact that after just one day of not ejaculating he is always hard, aching, and constantly leaking precum? And if he is in this much discomfort over it - why does he let (and even suggest) Allison masturbate him so much and then be surprised that he feels worse?

That stuff really bugs me - but the slow progression of their relationship mostly works. Love Allison as a character

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous