All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 12'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More more more. I love this series

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

Good chapter. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Time to fuck his mother when she knows for sure they are fucking, I mean no rubber and she offers her body to him completely! Time for him to pump his young load

deep into her body and make her knocked up!! Time to move this to the next level. Time to have her take his cock day and night, every morning noon and night. And time for Bobby to shoot his baby making cum into her womb and feed her seed!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that last anon is so fucking right

"Time to have her take his cock day and night, every morning noon and night." That's just self-evident. Where else does a mommy-loving boy's hard young cock belong but up the same vagina he came out of, up to his balls? Bobby's doing what lots and lots of sons would practically kill to do. He's revisiting his own damn birth canal, where he came down from into the world as a little baby. But now with the big fat cock he's grown between his legs. It's time for the kid to complete the circle and fuck a baby up where he lived for nine months, till the day his mommy birthed him. Nothing as beautiful as a boy's sperm meeting up with his own mother's egg and making a new life. Then to Mother's Helping Hand she adds Mother's Helping Cunt and Mommy's Helping Womb. That would be the perfect conclusion to a classic series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not as good

I didn't like this chapter as much. The sex scene seemed too forced. 4 stars

dziakowdziakowalmost 9 years ago
Holiday

Another great chapter! Hopefully, Bobby and Alison's holiday will be at Club Baccus where her incredible body can be really admired by all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sooooooooo

So you're going to continue to make Alison a common slut. I can see this story going south fast.

Why do men thinks it's cool for 2 women to be together. I had high hopes for this story. To much for this country boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
****

Good job. I like Cynthia's casual way. Women are so much more down to earth!

k99rkyk99rkyalmost 9 years ago
it's getting boring .

his hands should be healed by now ! thats how long this story it's taking ?

forgotten whats happened in the other parts. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not my favorite

Still love your work DS but this wasn't my cup of tea. Too matter-of-fact, there was little emotion in the chapter, Cynthia was enamored of Bobby's dick but as a reader you never felt like she had to have it. And this story is about Bobby and his mom; Allison got into some girl-on-girl but her actions with her son aren't anything new, it just didn't feel like a 'next step' in any way.

Your best chapters are when Allison's moral barriers break down slowly and her emotions take over, she's confronted with a new barrier she never thought she'd cross and she does. This one didn't hit that cord with me.

Looking forward to the next installment, it's still great writing, but I'm really hoping you keep it to just the two of them, and Allison is forced into another situation that leads to a 'next step'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Pretty much what I feared this chapter would be.

You're turning Alison into a common slut and by willingly sharing Bobby cheapening the relationship between the two of them in the process.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Getting boring?

It got boring a long time ago. She sucks him she strokes him but won't fuck him but shares him with a woman. Doesn't make sense. You really jumped the shark. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wasted

so fucking disappointed. story's been going downhill for awhile now just as i feared. potential was there and DS just blew it all away. absolute crap of a chapter. going to give the next a last chance and if its the same as this cringe-worthy garbage i'm done with this series.

threesome stupid. its all dumb porn now.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 9 years ago
The mould story isn't great

Your story was great until the mould thing. Why did you have to add other characters in their relationship? They were getting closer and the sex was heating up, so why did you change course? You don't need 12 chapters of teasing for a mommy slut story.

I hope they don't visit club Bacchus because it would be a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OUTSTANDING

CAN,T WAIT FOOR THE TRIP

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Loved the series and the story. However, the story needs to progress past the blowjob/hand job stage and get to some actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

well i thaught it was very funey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

OH. MY. GOD. Two girls on ball torture? YES! I fucking loved it. I would love to see more of bobby being punished down there.

Besides that, the story is well written as always. Me personally, I dont need them to have actual sex, but its your story and your ideas.

I am looking forward to another chapter and I cant wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT

Long may he write ............. King Dick_Spanker :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
agree wirh 'not my favorite'

Great series, but this chapter was pretty off from the tone of the story. It's already up, but I think you try and focus on the mom and son. The conflict of action between mither and son has been great, so having a lesbian join in some 3-way after barely meeting made little sense. My little request is that this scene is forgotten for the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THAT WAS FAST

Bruh nice story.. But wow you came out with 12 fast!! That wait tends to make us want it more haha. I think since this story came out so fast people were not impressed. Over all it was a decent story. Take care and do not stop writing bruh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just helpful thoughts, but I don't think this scene fit into the story. The tension for me as a reader in this all was the build up between the mother and son. The guilt, the struggle the mother is having. In fact I'd like to see the son take on some guilt of his own. Perhaps see what he's putting his mother through at this point. He doesn't seem to really care about her very much unless she's serving him if you ask me. I know you feel that you need to put out chapters fast enough to keep peoples attention, but trust me when I say that your readers will wait around for the quality you are able to do. I agree with the other comment about this scene simply being forgotten moving forward. Just a thought mind you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More conversation on sexual intercourse

Very good story, I think you should start having more naughty conversation between the mother and son when theyre having oral sex/sex instead of describing on what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for more

While I agree with some of the others here in saying this wasn't my favorite, I still enjoyed it a great deal. For sure, the tension and sometimes guilt between mother and son is what drives this story, but I felt like we got a little of that in this story. After feeling guilty for the previous night, Allison is still driven to jealousy when someone else is touching her dick.

One user said he thought you came out with it too quickly and that ruined suspense. It is possible that that's the case. However, I don't think an excess of material arriving too quickly has ever ruined the value of the content for fans before. My point being thag you shouldn't wait just because. I personally can't wait for the next chapter and more tension and longing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love the series

Love the series. When will the next chapter be published?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come ooon!!!

You have been great with the firsts chapters... you are a great writer!! You can do better! I think you should finish the story with just other one two or three chapters... but if you put all your capacity into them you will come to be one of the best writer of this web sites!! The beginning has been fantastic!! Put more pathos in this lasts chapters! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CH. 13?????

I want to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter?

Just wanted to know when the next chapter would be coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We miss youuuu

Give us the pleasure to read the next chapter!!!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
I'm still here

Sorry I've not posted for a while, real life and all that.

I'll be starting work on 13 soon. I'm also sorry you didn't all seem to like 12, it was a little different to have another character involved I know, but necessary to develop the plot. I will try to take on board the feedback and I understand that the main interest is in Alison crossing boundaries and her reluctance to do so, however the nature of incest stories is that the further you go with them the fewer boundaries there are cross.

I see another 2 or 3 chapters left in this story and I will endeavour to make them a suitable climax, hopefully they will be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2-3 chapters seems really short at this pace

I hope you dont rush the story to an end just cuz youre busy. This is one of the best stories of all time on Literotica and itd be a shame to ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Long may he rein King DS

can't wait for the next chapter of story

but they are always worth waiting for :)

have never read a series until this series and what a great story it has been thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting...

When is the next chapter due? Please hurry....

Necroclown313Necroclown313almost 9 years ago

What's the hold up? We need more!

dale84dale84almost 9 years ago
more

If there are only 2-3 chapters left can they be longer. I dont want this series to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dude

Dude the only reason I come on this site is to read this series. Could you do the next one! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hurry up!

Hey! Only reason I'm on this site is because this story is so awesome,

But it's been a month since you've posted a chapter! Giving up hope soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope

I hope you write another series after this one is finished.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
13 on the way

I'm around half way through 13 now, like I say real life does get in the way sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Have you ever written anything else?

You seems a professional writer... it's incredible when you describe the characters and their thoughts... their feelings... I hope you will work on something longer like a book... I love incest stories with so well endowed son!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Teaser?

Any possible way we could get half that chapter? It's been awhile since the story progressed, and I'd love to see where it's going soon, hate to lose momentum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too slow

Honestly the chapters are way too short to have over 5 weeks of wait time between chapters. At this rate I'd have to reread most, if not all, of the story jsut to remember everything that is happening. Thats a big waste of time so I guess I'm just going to stop following it.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous 1, 2 3

Huey- Sorry to lose you. I'm sure you will find other material on here more to your liking

Dewey- Better than half, you can have all of Chapter 13, I have just submitted it, hope it pleases you.

Louie- No I am not a professional writer which is why getting the time to write new chapters is not always easy but thanks for the compliment.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 13

Where is chapter 13?:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ch13

Can't see 13...?

marequinamarequinaabout 7 years ago
wonderful erotic story

Very nicely written, Made me wet and go for hard cocks to share me roughly.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Outstanding chapter - having Cynthia help and then suck off Bobby was great! The whole story really boosted the whole story. I hope there is more and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HOLY SHIT thanks for the nut 100% HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous