Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison found she could suck almost the whole of Cynthia's breasts into her mouth and could feel her responding to her lips and tongue as she sucked the sensitive nipples feasting on them as the minutes ticked by. Eventually Cynthia broke the embrace.

"Oh my goodness! Look at the time! I should have taken the mould off 5 minutes ago!" she said moving to Bobby.

"I'm so sorry I don't normally get that carried away!"

She undid the strap holding the mould in place and examined the plaster, satisfying herself it had hardened totally. She experimented with loosening it from Bobby but found it didn't budge, as she felt around more she could tell the reason was that he was still erect.

"Oh wow, you're still hard as a rock! Most guys have trouble keeping it up for half this time."

"Uh, well that was quite a show you were putting on."

"Ok well, try to think unsexy thoughts now, I need you to go soft so we can get this off."

"Uh I'll try." Bobby tried to will his hard on to go away, but he knew from experience this was easier said than done. An erection was like algebra, the more you thought about it the harder it got, and it didn't help that his mom and Cynthia were both still topless. Eventually after 5 minutes of Bobby envisaging dead dogs and grandmother's funerals Cynthia checked again only to find he was still just as hard. 3 days of pent up cum, his mom's teasing and now a topless lesbian show with another woman... he didn't think he could remember being more horny.

"It's no good, he's still hard as a rock. The only way we're going to get this off is if we break it with a hammer!" Cynthia remarked to Alison, "The mould not your dick." she added seeing the look on Bobby's face.

"Won't that damage the mould?" asked Alison.

"It'll destroy it, and I don't have time to make another one."

"There must be some way to get it off without breaking it."

"Well there is one way but it's not very nice.." Cynthia cast a worried look at Bobby.

"What is it?" prompted Alison.

"Well, normally if you squeeze the guy's balls hard enough it makes them lose their hard on."

"My balls?"

"Yeah, I mean not enough to do any harm, just enough to hurt and make you go soft."

"Well Bobby, unless you have any other ideas I don't see what else we can do."

Bobby considered the situation, if they broke the mould it would mean problems for his mom and the trip would have been a waste, and, more importantly to him, unless they could figure out a way to get his dick out of the mould he was never going to get off. He guessed his balls ached so bad now a little more discomfort was worth putting up with if he got to cum.

"Ok then."

"Alright, I'll start easy and build up, so if it gets too bad tell me to stop. We only need you to get soft enough to loosen the mould and slip it off."

Cynthia reached down and tried to hold his balls.

"Wow these are huge! I think I can only fit one in my hand."

"Do you need me to help?"

"Um, well maybe if you can hold the other one and we'll squeeze together?"

Alison stood the other side of Bobby and held his other testicle, noting how heavy and full it felt she guessed it must already be uncomfortable.

"Ok on 3, we'll start out easy and build up ok?" Alison nodded. "Ok 1, 2 3"

The women began squeezing Bobby's balls and he felt an aching sensation spreading through his groin but he still couldn't help noticing he had 2 pairs of tits to admire closeup and tried to force himself not to look, I'm supposed to be getting soft not harder he thought.

Cynthia felt the base of his cock and there was no change.

"Ok, harder now."

The women increased the pressure and Bobby felt the aching increase to a more powerful sensation, he tried to ignore the 2 beautiful women standing next to him and the fact they had his balls in their hands and focus on the pain but his cock throbbed just as hard. After a minute or so Cynthia indicated to Alison to increase the pressure further and the ache escalated to a searing pain that burned through his groin and belly. Surprisingly it was the testicle his mom was holding that hurt the most, she really seemed to be going to town on his ball.

"Ok he's softened a little I think, squeeze as hard as you can and I think we may be able to get it off."

The searing pain exploded through his lower belly as both women squeezed his huge balls for all they were worth and Bobby couldn't help crying out. Then he felt the mould being pulled off his dick and as quickly as it started the pain abated.

"There, it's off! I'm sorry Bobby, I hope your balls don't hurt too bad, I've never known a guy who could keep it hard so long while 2 girls are crushing his nuts. It's pretty impressive."

As the pain in his balls reverted to an ache his semi hard on began to return to a full hard on.

"And that it pretty impressive too." Cynthia remarked as his cock began to raise itself up to a 45º angle and harden.

"Here let me go and put the mould out to dry, can you wash him off in the basin please Alison?"

"Yes of course."

Alison filled the basin with warm water again and soaped her hands before washing the plaster and lubricant off Bobby's cock.

"Well you certainly seem to have made an impression, quite literally!" remarked Alison as she gently washed his cock and balls before drying them. Bobby wasn't sure what to make of her remark but didn't have time to consider it before Cynthia returned.

"The mould looks great, I think we'll get a really good replica out of this. How are your balls now?"

"Um, ok thanks, they just ache a little."

"Uh huh, they felt pretty full I guess you could do with a little relief after all that?" she remarked looking at Bobby's cock which lurched and jumped, providing all the response that was needed.

"Um.. well yeah..."

"Well, I don't fuck guys but I could give you a blowjob if you want?" before looking at Alison and adding "That's if you don't mind... I mean we could both, you know, if that's cool with you guys?"

The thought of sharing Bobby's cock with another woman wasn't something Alison liked but she was unable to think of any excuse and after denying Bobby any relief for 3 days it hardly seemed fair to deny him any longer, so she simply nodded.

"Cool!"

With that Cynthia dropped to her knees in front of Bobby and held his cock, stroking it so the skin rolled up and down before snaking her tongue out and running it around the purple head. Alison stood transfixed as she watched the other woman licking around his cock before opening her mouth and taking the bloated head and several inches of the shaft into her mouth. As the Cynthia's cheeks hollowed with the suction and her pretty face bobbed up and down on his cock Alison was torn, on the one hand she wanted her normal life back, for Bobby to be her son again but on the other she felt a jealous rage at seeing his huge cock in this girl's mouth and the look of bliss on his face as he watched her sucking.

After 3 days of waiting Bobby was in seventh heaven knowing he was going to get off and the fact he was going to get a double blowjob into the bargain made it seem like Christmas times ten. Cynthia technique was not as subtle as his mom's, she sucked harder and her movements were more urgent, but for a lesbian she gave a pretty amazing blowjob. She removed her mouth from his cock and stroked it.

"Aren't you going to join in? There's plenty to go round!" she said waving Bobby's cock at Alison. Alison was jolted out of her daze, she would show this girl who could suck her son's cock! She sank to her knees next to Cynthia who took Bobby's balls in her hands and released his cock for Alison.

"Let me kiss these poor balls better while you suck his cock."

Cynthia began delicately kissing his aching balls while Alison began sensuously licking his cock before slurping it into her mouth. His mom's mouth felt incredibly different to Cynthia's as she teased, sucked and worshiped his cock in ways only she seemed to know how. It was as if she was trying to put on a show and out do Cynthia. After a little while Cynthia released his balls and Alison felt the other girl next to her, reluctantly she released his cock and no sooner had she done so that Cynthia engulfed it in her mouth and began slurping and sucking it for all she was worth.

Alison couldn't deny how sexy she looked as she inhaled Bobby's cock, her pretty Mediterranean looks and sensuous lips contrasted with the obscene slab of cock meat that was literally in her face. Alison reached out and cupped the girl's boobs, squeezing them as she sucked her son's huge cock, taking some satisfaction in the knowledge that her own were so much bigger and to her son's liking.

They passed Bobby's cock back and forth taking it in turns to suck and worship his huge dick, each trying to out do the other. Cynthia then held Bobby's cock and looking at Alison licked the head, at first Alison was confused but then got the idea she wanted to share the cock with her, so Alison lent forward and both women bathed his dick with their tongues which writhed and danced over his bloated purple head and shaft like a nest of snakes.

Bobby's balls were aching now partly from their abuse but mainly from his need to cum, and as the women began once again passing his cock back and forth like some delicacy they were sharing in a restaurant he could feel his cum begin to boil.

Cynthia noticed his balls drawing up under his cock.

"Are you getting close to cumming?"

"Uh huh."

"I don't normally let guys cum in my mouth, but in your case I think I might have to make an exception." she said rubbing his balls.

Alison felt a stab of jealousy as she slurped on Bobby's cock, another woman tasting his seed, swallowing it? Reluctantly she surrendered it to Cynthia for her turn and watched as she began bobbing her head on it while playing with his balls. Bobby knew this was a moment he would want to remember so he fought to hold back his cum and preserve it for as long as he could, Cynthia was working his dick hard but he managed to hold back long enough for his mother to take another turn.

"Wow, this is like pass the parcel! I wonder which one of us is going to get the prize?" Cynthia remarked looking up at him as Alison began working on his dick. His mom's pace was slower and more subtle but her sensuous touch was just as exciting. Bobby began to feel his balls churn and knew his cum was rising but just managed to hold back as Alison released his cock. Cynthia was on it straight away, not giving him a chance to recover and as she sucked hard on his cock, teasing the head with her tongue Bobby felt his sperm begin to rise and his cock pulse.

"Uhhhhhh.... cuummming!'

As Bobby's cock lurched in her mouth her eye's flew open as the first blast of cum flooded her mouth, followed by another and another. Unprepared for the quantity of cum and feeling herself about to choke she released Bobby's cock, a blast of cum splattering across her face and hair before Alison engulfed it as it continued to spew it's load into her mouth. Bobby thought he would never stop shooting as 3 days of cum emptied itself from his balls but his mom took every drop gulping it down to make room for more. Eventually the flow stopped and Alison removed her mouth from his cock looking first at Bobby who was lost in a daze of ecstasy and then at Cynthia, who's cheeks still bulged with cum. Alison looked her in the eye, opened her mouth to show her the load she still had then gulped it down, retaining a little so she could savour the taste. Cynthia rose to the challenge and swallowed her own load in 2 gulps.

"Holy shit that was a lot!"

She then kissed Alison on the mouth, the two women exchanging a sperm flavoured kiss, as Alison shared the last of Bobby's cum with her and the two women rolled the cum on their tongues. Bobby looked down at the two women and his cock lurched in salute, Alison caught the movement and broke the kiss to wrap her lips round Bobby's cock giving his a dick a last suck before passing it to Cynthia who wrapped her lips round it before releasing it so she and Alison could resume their kisses with Bobby's cock head joining in the make out session.

In Chapter 13, Bobby and Alison join the Mile High Club, Bobby's replica proves a bigger success than expected and mother and son decide to take a holiday.

12