All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 13'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hurry please

Good story as usual lmfao but ffs I can't wait till they actually fuck haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not as good as other chapters but still pretty good. More very soon hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice feelings of jealousy from Alison:)

I hope that Bobby will be the only guy who touch her.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Love the whole series! Hopefully chapter 14 has already been submitted to the publisher as I can't wait to see what happens at that resort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Really liked the bathroom sucking and fingering her pussy. Why doesn't Bobby ever think of making her cum ?

I'd love for this story to go on forever , but I know it can't besides I want to see if Bobby gets to lick his mom's sweet pussy and give her some pleasure. I want to hear all the details from her wet panties to her flood of juices almost drowning Bobby.

Anyway I think you're doing a great job on the story.

SgtKid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i see

i see hurt feelings for bobby when he catches her getting fucked by another guy just me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need Thigh Fuck

means cock between Legs/thighs ....just below pussy ...but with out real Fuck

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super so far

Great story from start until now can't wait for more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nothing is hotter than a mother swallowing her son's huge loads. I love that 13 chapters in, Alison is still consistently swallowing her son's sperm.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Story so Hot it's Burning the Pages

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bored

Like the story from the beginning. Been caught up in it and waiting on that "moment" to happen. Still haven't seen it and it's been months. Lost the excitement several chapters ago when it's the same handjob or blowjob with just some other twist. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait...

Thanks for continuing the story. The reluctant mom makes for a more exciting story than a slut mom (though that can be fun too).

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
Another 5 Star Installment

Please do not make us wait another month or more for the ongoing adventures of Bobby and Alison. It has been a great read this far.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm of two minds about this mother

Of course it's great that Alison takes good care of her boy Bobby's penis with her hand and mouth. That's something that a caring mother should do for her kid as SOP, standard operating procedure. An 18 year old boy like Bobby is a nonstop semen producing machine. His young balls never quit, and he's just got to shoot his semen like all the time. A firm motherly hand and a warm motherly mouth for her boy to blow his balls into is welcome news in any family. And there's no doubt that Alison admires the hell out of her kid's big fat penis. "Admire"? Shit, she practically worships it. When Bobby tells his mom, as he's waving his hard on in her face, "Bet you never thought you had a son with a work of art between his legs!" that's exactly how Alison feels about her son's penis. It's a work of art, the most beautiful anything she's ever seen. So why oh why does she deny him his deepest desire? To just shove his cock up between his mother's legs, up into the same warm wet ever-loving cunt he came out of, up to his heavy loaded teenage balls. That's where Bobby's semen belongs, every last drop of it.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Amazing

I just love this series

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. I've loved how exciting and arousing it was. I think your editor should have made a better job catching some typos and issues here and there, but it won't stop me from granting the chapter 5 stars as I had a lot of fun reading it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. This story is awesome! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for continuing the chapter! Well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next one. Crossing my fingers it'll be soon...

ItsOnly7ItsOnly7over 8 years ago

oh, more, PLEASE, MORE!!!!

AND FAST!!!

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
money's worth

If time is money, the time it took to get this chapter sould have bought us at least 4 pages. Enough with the blowjobs all ready. I like this story a lot but there is only so much a reader can take. I have a strong suspicion you're going to fuck up the moment we're all waiting for by having delayed for too long! Bobby should have fucked her in the hotel before the casting. Then the casting would have been more interesting he could have fucked his mother while the girl ate her pussy. In fact by now Bobby should be trying to fuck her in the ass.

When the next charter comes out I'm going to read it just to see if you prove me wrong. I hope you do.

TimeTheFinalFrontierTimeTheFinalFrontierover 8 years ago
newfield1981

newfield1981, why don't you write your own stories? You seem to know exactly what should and should not be happening with the plot.

The truth is, different people have different tastes, and I couldn't disagree with your assessment more. Mother-son cum swallowing is my favorite theme, and things are coming along at the perfect pace for someone like me.

The author should write the story however he or she sees fit, regardless of what either of us prefer. If the writer enjoys the story, it's almost guaranteed someone else will love it too.

Thanks Dick_Spanker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story ever Read

Continue this story in your own thought...

Your thought is really different ....

Like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on 14

I want for a new story after a new one comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've read the whole story three times and take pleasure each time !

I know that everything comes to an end, but why will you stop at college time, there must be something to do to continue ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very exciting

I am glad that at last Bobby did sniffed his mom's used musky panties. Hope he sniffs more and she found out about it and playfully and embarrasinly confronted him. I guess in their vacation Bobby will be face to face with his Mom's pussy? With his nose inches from her parted lips and clit peeping and winking at him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
heart break

I can see this story is going to end with Bobby's mom finding another man or woman. When she goes topless at the club and all the men and women going cazy over them both. I wish they would just stay home and not go to some sex crazy club. I'm sorry I don't think I can read the end. What started out to be sweet and sexy can't last. A very good story by DS thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
any chance ?

Could you sorta let us know when the next chapter will come out ? ( give or take a week or two ) I only come on this site to read your story. I know it has been from 1 week to 5 weeks between chapters. I don't have a problem with the time, just like to know when to look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah, it's not quite like that...!

Most interesting story. Good, and even thrilling; but technically not possible... but you already know that. ONE there are not enough vitamins in the world for that level of virility. TWO Every Nurse knows that a simple but firm flick of the finger will reduce a 'hard on' in a heart beat.THREE Gravity Works especially for heavy boobs. FOUR A plaster cast for an impression? You CAN NOT do that. When "plaster" cures it reaches 140 to 160 degrees, the pore boy would have no skin left on his dick. One would have to use 'dental' impression jell (like Hollywood does for making monster masks for demons and aliens) to make a mold of his giant penis and then pour the plaster into the jell for a master impression. Also, to prevent plaster from having 'voids' or bubbles you have to use a heavy duty vibrator to extract the bubbles. Oh, yea... if this kids dick LEACHES one more time, the head of his dick will be coming out of his shirt collar...enough with the leaches. Oh yes, if he as an exercise ball to strengthen his hand he also has the ability to stroke a dick or go pee. Even if his thumbs were in a cast...it is amazing what one can learn to do with just his fingers...having been there. But then that would ruin the story.

Thanks for an interesting read,

The Rabbit

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
14 on the way

As requested, I should have 14 online in the next week or so.

Rabbit thanks for your feedback. Since you took the time to make some detailed comments I thought I should take some time to respond...

Firstly, his level of virility.. he's 18 and horny with a sexy mom and.. it's fantasy. If it was reality I'd have written about her wiping his ass but I don't think anyone wanted to read about that.

Secondly I didn't know nurses used a flick of the finger to deflate hard on's, but I bow to your knowledge on that one. However, that presumes that the recipient doesn't like a little rough housing and wouldn't be turned on by it doesn't it? Perhaps not the case with Bobby.

Thirdly I don't think I ever described Alison's boobs as gravity defying, I'd hoped adjectives like, heavy and swaying would conjure the image that these are big, real and not the breasts of a teenager.

Fourthly I hold my hands up to having no expertise on the subject of moulds, my 'research' consisted of accounts from Cynthia Plaster Caster who moulded various rock star's cocks in the 60's & 70's including Jimi Hendrix (where I took 'Penis de Milo' from). I can't remember what she used to make the mould only that she had a friend who fluffed the rockstar while she mixed the liquid after which she and said friend put on a show to keep the subject hard. Anyway feel free to substitute dental gel if it makes for a better read.

Finally, not sure what you mean by leaching so can't really respond on that one. Again, this is fantasy not real life and should be viewed as such, although I do my best to make it as believable as possible.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rabbit

Looks like the ribbit hopped into the beagle pen. Nicely done D.S. I've cured tobacca in flu cured barns and the temp. is about 160 degrees and have stayed in the barn up to 30 mins. without any major problems. No matter what you say some people can only find fault.

I only hope you write another story when this one is complete this.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 14

is now uploaded and pending approval! Hope you enjoy. :-)

DS

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

just so you know they did NOT join the mile high club

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Great story -- I hope the other girls share Bobby .... very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous