All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 14'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Thank you

this Story is the reason why I joined literotica thank you dick spanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Hope the accident is when the mom accidentally impaled herself in Bobby's cock.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. I loved it. Now that bobby and Allison's holiday has started, I'm looking forward to read how it evolves. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her thoughts

As always this chapter was great as ways to short but atleast we didn't have to wait as long this time for this chapter. (:

Why did she have tears in her eyes after he made her cum with his fingers ?

Was it was because she has fallen in love with him as a man and doesn't want to loose her true love ? After all he has the most beautiful dick she has ever seen. It seems that Bobby has finally realized he is in love with her and doesn't want to loose the love of his life. Atleast she is feeling relaxed with what is happening.

I really enjoyed this chapter and am glad that you didn't add another person with this one. I feel what they have is just for each other and not a trashy fuck thing with others. I am thinking this could have several more chapters even after they have completed sex with each other. Maybe things will work out to where can be together and still continue to go on with their everyday lives. THANKS FOR A GREAT READ AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! But may be time to start a new one now?

Great story! But may be time to start a new one now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favorite

God i love this story Please keep up the good work

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Great read!

Love this series...hope there is more cumming soon!

esbernesbernover 8 years ago
editting?

what is with all the grammar errors and mistakes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Longer chapter's please. And make this into a book!! When will CH.15 be out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sitting, waiting, refreshing

Awful to wait this loooong esp. after the last ones came so quick...

please huuuuuurry!

You are doing a really great job! Please don't stop that series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Fantastic series! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Keep up the great stories ill be waiting eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ass action

Wonder if Alison has a virgin ass ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so

company probaly found out bout em

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
confess

I wish this was a true story and it was me with her. I'm sorry but this story has really made me wish it was me. Thats why I hate to knock her off the pedistal I've put her on by involving other people with their sex. This story is a dream I've had all my life. I'm sure you are thinking I must not have a real life but I really do. I'm married with a wonderful wife and a son with his own sucsessful business and a duaghter who is a sucessful lawyer. I've been semi retired since I was forty years old. I just think we all have dreams and this story so far has been another life I would have lived.

So far DS you have fulfilled my dream life. TY and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time and thoughts

Do you have any idea when chapter 15 will be avalible. I understand you have a real life that only allows you write when you can finish the real life things.

You ever thought about writing professionaly ? I think I'd buy your books if they as good as this story. Just put them on amazon.

Atleast think about writing more stories.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15

Thanks for the positive comments, glad you seem to like the story and how it's progressing. The reason for the typos is that I edit the stories myself, I did have editors for the first couple of chapters but I found it so time consuming getting people who had the time to edit and then waiting for the proof read versions to come back that I decided to just do it myself to get the chapters online. This is also why the chapters are quite short, A so I can try and keep updates reasonably regular and B because they tend to fall into bite size chunks within the story line.

I haven't thought about writing professionally, again, kind of you to think I'm good enough. I did this largely because I'd had this story floating around in my head for a number of years and was curious if it would be exciting to anyone else. Also I felt most of the incest stories I read were too perfunctory in the crossing of boundaries and I wanted to explore that aspect more fully.

Anywaysup, I will be starting 15 soon and hope to have it online in the next week or 2. As you will all be aware, we are now getting to the meat of the story so I've already begun considering another story for when things are wrapped up with Bobby and Alison and as we have a group of people here who seem it enjoy this I thought I might float a few ideas around in here and see what people think

STORY 1- This was an early version of the Bobby and Alison story, a pert, cute young mom has a disabled son who is hung like a horse. He is teased at school for his dong and his hard ons and has no idea how to relieve his urges. She tries to explain as best she can about the facts of life and what he can do to help himself out but the poor lad just doesn't get it. In the end she demonstrates what he can do for himself using her hand on a banana... well you can work out where it's heading. Very similar to Bobby and Alison in many ways but perhaps one for the future?

STORY 2- Undercover cop, a busty young black cop goes undercover in a seedy strip club as a waitress to try and infiltrate a drugs gang, she has to degrade herself in lots of really depraved ways to get the arrest.

STORY 3- Puppetess of the Penis. Based on the Australian comedy show where guys pull their junk into various shapes, this production has a difference. A glamorous girl who is the puppetess, they just need to audition a guy to provide the penis. An unemployed guy with too much time and a lot between his legs volunteers but has trouble not giving a standing ovation. The show becomes increasingly lewd, much to the disgust of our heroine. (Poor gal!)

STORY 4- A sequel to Amy the Nurse's Aide by Peter. A great tease/denial story if you haven't read it and one that I felt had legs to go on a lot longer. As Peter seems to no longer be active on the forum I thought I might take a crack at moving it on. Of course, it's very similar to the Bobby Alison broken wrists scenario.

So fellow perverts, what do you think? (Apart from, the time I spent writing all of this would have got about half of chapter 15 written! lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alison has been to sweet to fuck and forget

I'll think about you're other stories and voice my opion asap, but as for Alison and Bobby I hope you don't end it too soon. I'm hoping it will go on to say what happens to them after they have sex. I'd really like to know what happens with their relationship with them screwing their brains out as a couple.

This has been a great story so far and they should end-up a couple for the grand-fanally. Alison has been to sweet to fuck and forget.

inreaderinreaderover 8 years ago
Idea

Hello D_S. Thank you for a great tale.

What do you think about reverse story? Mother has some condition or injury and needs help from her son?

P.S.

"STORY 2" - Sounds fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
check these out

Doug689 - Mother Adel - are the type of incest that I've enjoyed reading. Yours are also top on my list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd prefer Story 1 - handicap son

LOL I'm a sucker for incest stories so story #1 sounds good to me. Hope to be reading chapter 15 soon. I'm wondering how Alison will react to Bobby huge Gut Wrench.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really witty

I could read 5 chapters of them just hanging out at home while she casually goes around almost naked and he tries to touch her boobs and she gets mad and... I just love these two characters, no matter what they do. They are so human, warm, sensitive. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great job

I second the persons remarks below mine, the characters are great, relatable and well written. And the sex is great too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
15 ple< Dying here > LOL I've started drawing SS since this story started. (but have enjoyed it)

Dying here waiting for the grand event. Please don't stop after they finally have sex. It's been working up to long to just drop it after they finally have sex. You worked us up to long so one fuck want get it. I hope she passes out when he hammers her. We need for them to create a life together. Anything less just wouldn't do. You got a time set for release of chapter 15 ? ?

p.s. I've told a lot of my friends about this story and have had positive fee back from them. SgtKid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ch. 15

Get her pregnant!!

TimeTheFinalFrontierTimeTheFinalFrontierover 8 years ago
Thank you

The mouth that read Bobby bedtime stories when he was a little boy now swallows his huge, potent loads of sperm. And it seems she's become addicted to it. Just perfect.

I know this story will naturally take its course and move onto things other than swallowing, but I have to thank you for this gem. You're a talented writer and there are no two ways about it.

I'll also cast a vote for story option #1. And maybe even rig the polls.

Thanks DS,

TTFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the Series, Only M/S please

Dear DS,

Your series has been amazing. I have been reading from the time you started and patiently waiting every day for the next installment. The best part is that you have given us 14 stories before the finale. I love these type of stories. Please continue with similar ones - with slow build up but plenty of sexual content nevertheless.

I prefer story 2 but please somehow make it a part of M/S incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do hope that after 14 chapters you will allow Bobbby to make total love to his mom inChapter 25.

15 chapters is enough to let him fuck her at least once. I love the slow build up and the passion of your writing but please. Tell us how his cock felt inside her pussy like you tell us about her mouth loving it. Please let him burry his big cock in her love hole and then keep the story going. There are a bunch of things unresolved here that can follow, But please let Bobby feel the inside of her love hole with that bigock1!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
Finishing touches to 15

Ch 15 is 80% finished, I will write the rest up tomorrow and probably spend a day or two tidying it up before I post it. So expect it at the weekend or early next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is it to late

I know you have discribed Bobby's cock as Allison sees it in detail, but you have never said anything about her pussy. I mean most all men like to see or hear about a pussy. Are her lips long or does it look like a 16 yr. old girls. Maybe it has cream running down het thighs or is it big and sloppy. Help us get a visible thought of what we want to see.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
15 is Pending

I've uploaded CH15 and it is now pending so hopefully will be online in the next couple of days. Hope you all enjoy.

marequinamarequinaabout 7 years ago

wish his cock takes her pussy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh man!

These last few chapters have been great, been really arousing to read.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yeah, Allison needs to feel that huge cock before they are done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ten fucking stars bro 100% HOT thanks for the storie an the nut !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlehandriysAlehandriysabout 1 month ago

It seems the author likes dicks more than pussies.There's a lot about dick and such a short moment with pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous