Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,177 Followers

He slipped his tongue into her mouth and was surprised that she still had some of his cum she hadn't swallowed, ordinarily this would have grossed him out but the fact that this was his mom's mouth, the mouth that has read him bedtime stories and told him off when he stayed out late, that this same mouth was now full of his cum having just sucked his cock was so wickedly exciting he didn't care. At first the slightly bitter taste was unusual, but he soon got used to it as she slipped her tongue into his mouth and returned his kiss with equal passion, their tongues writhed and danced in a duel as his sperm passed back and forth between them. His cock was still hard as they kissed and embraced and he could have gone again but in the end sleep overwhelmed them both after their journey and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning Bobby awoke alone in bed, at first he was alarmed wondering where his mom was but then he saw the door to the terrace was open and walked out. Sure enough his mom was stood on the balcony looking out at the morning sun. She was still naked and he paused to admire her curvy peach shaped bottom as she leant on the railing, his morning erection hardening even more at the sight. As he approached her he could make out her pussy lips between her legs and remembered how she'd felt on his fingers as he'd brought her off last night. He put his arms round her and cupped her tits in his hands.

"Morning beautiful."

"Bobby you startled me!"

"Sorry, I thought I'd join you." as he said this he squeezed her boobs together and played with them.

"Bobby, anyone can see!"

"Well let them." He moved closer and his erection pushed against the small of her back.

"Careful with that thing, you'll push me over the balcony!" she chided.

"Oh sorry."

They stayed like that for a few minutes as he continued to squeeze and grope her tits while she felt his erection rubbing against the small of his back. She reached behind her and held his cock, gently stroking it as he nuzzled her neck and kneaded her tits.

"Mmm, I'm so horny right now."

"I can tell." She playfully squeezed his cock and continued to play with him but the angle made it difficult for her to stroke him properly, then she was struck by an idea.

"Here let me." She took a firmer hold of his cock, pulling it down and standing on her toes as she did. "Crouch down a little."

"What are you doing?" he asked incredulously as he followed her instructions.

"Not what you think you pervert! There, that's better." She slid his cock between her legs so the head and an inch or two of the shaft jutted out in front of her.

He continued playing with her tits as he looked over her shoulder at the end of his cock protruding from between his mom's legs.

"Gee mom, people will think you're a chick with a dick!"

"Bobby!"

"Well I'm just saying, it does look a little odd."

She regarded the swollen cock head jutting out from between her legs and couldn't help agreeing there was something very kinky about it.

"Well I suppose it does, although, I would have rather a short one." She said giggling as she regarded the head and inch or so of his cock that protruded between her legs while delicately playing with the glans.

"How about now?" He angled his pelvis and slid another couple of inches between his mom's legs his dick now jutting out in front of her.

"Bobby!" Her reaction was partly due to the spectacle of Bobby's cock jutting out between her legs and partly because the altered angle meant his cock was now rubbing on her clit.

She looked down at the thick cock that jutted out from between her legs and certainly couldn't deny it looked odd, nor could she deny how hard it felt rubbing against her pussy. She realised she hadn't fully thought this through and now with Bobby squeezing her nipples and his hard cock rubbing against her clit she was having trouble thinking at all. She reached down and began jerking the foreskin back and forth over his bloated cock head, struck that it must look as if she was jerking herself off. Bobby moaned appreciatively at her touch and began gently thrusting his dick back and forward in time with her movements grinding it on her pussy as he did.

As her movements on his cock quickened so did his thrusting and he began groping and kneading her tits harder, pinching and squeezing her nipples so hard it hurt and and felt good at the same time.

"Oh Bobby!"

"Uhhhh, oh wow that feels good. You're really good at jerking yourself off!"

"Bobby! ... ohhhh, harder. Squeeze them harder!" she moaned as he grabbed her tits for all his was worth. She continued to beat off the thick cock between her legs no longer trying to resist the rubbing on her clit but pushing back and grinding harder.

"Oh Bobby, Ohhhhhhhh." She felt herself shuddering as her climax flooded through her, she hoped he wouldn't notice her wet pussy rubbing on him but she needn't have worried, he was too busy grabbing her tits and enjoying the feel of her hand on his cock to be aware of anything much else. She jerked the cock between her legs harder and faster, almost feeling like it was hers and another orgasm rippled through her. She felt his cock swell and harden and he pushed it between her legs as far as it would go.

"Ohhh god, cummming..."

His cock jutted out in front of her and Alison continued beating it off as he began shooting, the cum spraying out from his cock and over the balcony before raining down onto the street below. Load after load blasted out from his cock, some of it splattering on the railing but most shooting out into the cool morning air and showering down. Fortunately there was no one passing by to get covered in the shower of sperm but the sight of the beautiful busty woman seemingly jerking herself off and spraying a huge load of cum wasn't entirely lost though, unseen behind a shaded balcony window a telephoto lens silently, unblinkingly recorded every moment.

Cumming in Chapter 15 Bobby and Alison have an accident that leads to a final frontier being crossed.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,177 Followers
12