All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 17'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
inreaderinreaderover 8 years ago
Awesome Chapter:)

No "Cumming in Chapter 18":)?

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Fun and hot chapter indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

rodavrodavover 8 years ago
Great

I gave you a 5 star. Now when is Bobby going to burry his face between Allison's legs and eat her pussy?

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
wow yeah

I cant wait for the next part I really hope she finally will be fine with the hole incest and becomes prego

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

keep them coming! You have tons of room to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please have an orgy with both Cynthia and Pamela also experiencing Bobby's real live cock in their pussies, with Alison fucking him again after sharing him with the two girls. Please...

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Sooooo glad it finally happened!

Now....let her ENJOY him! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think the tease could have been prolonged. Maybe port the story to CHYOA so people can add their own branches.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
Another Great chapter

So grateful to have read this one. Maybe next time they (Bobby & Alison) Can enjoy a private intimate evening of total sexual freedom. Another Five Star read....

moonstardkmoonstardkover 8 years ago

i and think we see more to bobby and he's mom.

he didnt say anythink about a ch, 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I seriously hope you continue with this. I want to see her get knocked up so bad lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

aww I'm glad it finaly happened but you had to have it forced with the other two women being present.

I realy hope the next one let's them be them self's and let loose more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love this series. Please keep it going. I know it takes a while but always worth it.

TimeTheFinalFrontierTimeTheFinalFrontierover 8 years ago

DS, you are the absolute cream of the authorial crop, and there's a lot of cream around my parts. I mean these parts. There's a lot of cream around these parts. Thank you for making 2015 a great year for the readers here at Literotica.

The careful progression of Bobby and Alison's relationship and the deliberate pacing of the story keeps everyone wanting more, and yet you still manage to give us so much with each new release.

In chapter 16, Alison was allowed the comfort of being in complete control of their first proper act of penetration. It was voluntary, intimate, and private. This time around, Bobby was in the driver's seat and the circumstances were a little different. But in both instances, Bobby showed Alison a great deal of willpower, and maybe more importantly, filial love and respect by honoring his mother's request not to cum inside her.

Alison had the most explosive orgasms of her life with her son's sperm-launcher pumping in and out of her fertile womb. I think deep down she knows she wouldn't have had the willpower to pull out if the roles were reversed, but now she also knows she can trust Bobby totally and completely to be inside her.

An interesting point that neither Alison nor Bobby has considered is that the pullout method doesn't always work. We know Bobby produces a lot of precum when he's excited, and it doesn't get much more exciting for Bobby than when his baby-brother-batter-blaster is bumping against his mother's welcoming cervix. We also know that when he does ejaculate, Bobby's loads are absolutely massive. Precum can contain sperm and I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby's precum contains as much sperm as a normal man's entire load.

What Alison must have noticed, however, is that Bobby makes a huge mess when he pulls out. In chapter 16, Alison held her hand above the spewing cockhead to minimize collateral damage, and in this chapter they had a cleaning crew. Maybe seeing Cynthia and Pamela swallow her son's cum gave Alison an idea to keep things tidy and she'll instruct Bobby that it makes a lot more sense to ejaculate into Mommy's mouth from now on. Let's face it, Alison would love any excuse to swallow her son's giant, sperm-laden loads of incestuous semen.

Just thought I'd leave some feedback and bounce some ideas off you. Remember: this is your story. It's up to you alone to decide how it unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hope to read more about this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Christmas

Will there be some special gift with which you'll surprise us for Christmas and NYE?!

Hopefully ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ripe time

time for bobby to release his potent cum inside Allison fertile womb to be knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
suggested plot possibility

What's hotter than riding your busty gorgeous mom bareback knowing she might get pregnant when you cum inside her unprotected womb?

How about raw sex with her when you both know that she already has your baby in her belly? And you know that she will end her illicit pregnancy whenever you ask

her, because her guilt won't allow her to have a child by her son. Wow

But until you ask her that she is willing to please you any way you want her, no holes barred. So for weeks she forgets the word NO while you get to enjoy her maternal body. All the while knowing there will be no paternal consequences to chill your ardor.

Now that is a plot twist I have not read before. Given Allison's overall ambivalence, this seems like a plausible plot twist, with Bobby having his wicked way with her weeks after he has made her pregnant while enjoying all her ripening maternal charms.

After Allison ends her pregnancy, the whole cycle could even repeat itself allowing for even kinkier character developments and plot turns

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Last Chapter?

Is this the end of the story?

inreaderinreaderover 8 years ago
:)

Happy New Year for all Alison fans:)

TimeTheFinalFrontierTimeTheFinalFrontierover 8 years ago
inreader

Right back at ya', inreader, from one Alison fan to another. :)

If I were to guess how they would ring in the new year, I'd picture something like this:

Alison had always made New Year's resolutions in the past, but this season the thought totally slipped her mind. Ever since she started bonding more intimately with Bobby, Alison found that her thoughts were centered almost entirely on her maternal duties -- which now included personally releasing all her son's pent up frustration. Alison had never been so content in her life, and as if she had discovered the missing piece to a puzzle, felt like a complete mother caring for her baby boy in every possible way. Not to mention that her own needs were being thoroughly satisfied as well.

Although she discarded the usual resolutions, Alison knew exactly how she wanted to start the new year. It was almost midnight and Alison had been jacking off and bobbing her head up and down on Bobby's massive cock for at least an hour, careful to back down each time he neared orgasm. Alison had learned her son's tell-tale sign of impending eruption -- a swollen, violently lurching cock -- and his excitement and characteristically massive load were building even greater with each successive approach toward the point of no return.

As midnight neared, Alison popped her mouth off her son's engorged cock and began to pour him a glass of champagne. Bobby was so close to the edge when she did this that a shot of precum rocketed out of his cock and landed directly in his mother's open mouth. As she instinctively swallowed, another shot of precum blasted her right in the face and she responded by positioning the mouth of her champagne flute directly over his bloated cock-head.

Bobby often produced a lot of precum -- it could easily be mistaken for a full load -- but it usually didn't launch so violently and energetically unless he was on the brink of ejaculation. But Bobby WAS on the brink of ejaculation and his mother made sure with her drawn-out teasing that he was going to give Mommy a big, giant load of semen.

Alison began counting down from ten in sync with the annual ball drop, Bobby's turgid cock throbbing with every syllable and firing volleys of precum into the flute with every pump of his mother's helping hand. "Three, two, one, Happy New Year!" was more like "three, two, one, BLAST OFF!" as cum erupted from Bobby's tortured cock and the fireworks exploding in the sky couldn't begin to compete to the scalding jets of semen exploding into Alison's welcoming receptacle.

Bobby's loads finally tapered off after filling his mother's glass to the brim and she raised it to him in a toast. "Cheers!" "Happy New Year!" *clink*

Unlike in the past, this time Alison made no reservations about drinking the incestuous semen out of the glass in plain view of her son. She tipped it up and, making sure Bobby was watching, slowly poured as much as she could handle onto her tongue. Not only that, but she held it there for a few moments, showing the huge, thick white load pooled in her mouth almost to overflowing. Then she gently rocked it back and forth before swallowing her son's extremely potent sperm, triggering a massive orgasm of her own. Alison revealed that it was gone after one loud gulp and emptied the second half of the champagne flute into her mouth. This time most professionals would have sworn she was pregnant and her water broke, because the idea of swallowing her own son's sperm triggered another, even more powerful orgasm that resulted in a biblical flood issuing from between Alison's legs.

"Holy shit! I still can't believe you swallow my cum."

"I love you Baby, and I swallow your cum because I am your cum swallower. Mommy will always swallow your cum, Sweetheart. Happy New Year."

Anyway, that was just a bit of fanfiction. Hope you don't mind the tribute DS. :)

TTFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ch18 please

It was amazing I read the all 17 chapters in 3Days

Please post ch18

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please, please, please, please, please update more chapters! you are an excellent writer! god will be showring blessings, so does we, all you desires will come true, by our prayers for you to god, ther will be wealth, happiness , light and good news fro

please, please, please, please, please update more chapters! you are an excellent writer! god will be showring blessings, so does we, all you desires will come true, by our prayers for you to god, ther will be wealth, happiness , light and good news from everywhere in your and your family, friends life. these are our reader's Sincere wishes for you , by heart. If you are alive and active and interested in our little wish for next chapters , and lot of emotion, Please Do Reply ATLEST POST A COMMENT , LIKE YOU DID IN EARLIER CHAPTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-) :-) :-)

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 18

18 is pretty much finished, hope you will like it. Needs to be edited and the usual so allow another week.

DS

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
TimeTheFinalFrontier

It is quite surreal that I had written almost exactly this chapter, although not for Bobby and Alison, it was for a re-boot I'm thinking of doing of the of the excellent Amy the Nurse's Aide story by Peter. Very nice piece of fan-fiction though, I might end up using it in a future chapter if you don't mind.

DS

TimeTheFinalFrontierTimeTheFinalFrontierover 8 years ago
Dick_Spanker

Great minds think alike! Although I suppose mediocre ones might too...

Feel free to use anything I post, coincidentally or otherwise, in whichever stories you like. You have a unique command of the characters because you created them and you've developed them over time.

You also make good use of dialogue, which is one of the most powerful storytelling tools, and is something conspicuously lacking from my post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Really like to read about him filling her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Stars

By far the best series on here.

Has 18 been submitted ?

Cant wait!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
18

Yep, 18 is currently pending

hadudalitzhadudalitzover 8 years ago
Amazing

This series is incredible. Absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How is this Series rated so high?!

This is idiotic! A mother wants to ease back to normal relations with her son by booking a 2 week vacation at a Hedonist resort?! "Bobby don't! People might see!"

You mean as opposed to standing at the balcony naked? But a virile man walks up and she's afraid people will get an eye full?

A woman packs for a 2 WEEK tropical vacation and she forgets the pack her SINGLE bikini?? Have you EVER travelled with a woman in your life?? They pack 18 bikinis for 2 weeks. Without fail. But she's doomed forgetting one…seriously.

Alison doesn't want Bobby to walk around naked?! Then you should've booked at a Sandals resort or something, Idiot!

They have sex ONCE, in only missionary position, (mister holds-his-load-for-3-HOURS does a two pumps and a dump) and people are applauding the sex?! Amateur porn has more variation and is better. Oh way! A-NOTHER blowjob. How special. Masturbation. Oooooooo

What in the hell are you people reading?! Bobby has the character depth of a mud puddle. Bobby makes me think of Hodor from Game of Thrones. Examples:

Every time Bobby says "err" = HODOR!

Every time a college student starts to say mom instead of Alison AFTER Chapter 7 = HODOR

Every time boy with magically huge dick can't control his erection = HODOR

Every time meathead son recovers from getting caught not paying attention because TITS by say some variation of "but you're beautiful mom" and she falls for it = MOTHER OF HODOR!

These characters not only have depth or compelling reason to cheer them on but Bobby is a lunk and Alison is a neurotic disaster. What are the ratings based upon?! Because "Dick" "Spanker" can write out the exact same scene 19 different ways to sound erotic?! Is this a joke?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Phony Resistance

The phony resistance by Allison is getting tedious and doesn't make sense. The club would have birth control devices, including rubbers. Their doing 69 would work. The concern about what Pamela and Cynthia would think is contrived and a dysfunctional plot device. The plot is collapsing for no good reason, except for an 80-year-old nun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

O M G that was WOW 100% HOT thanks for the nut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i am loving this 100% HOT thanks for the nut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous