Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,183 Followers

Alison wasn't the only one enjoying it. Bobby wished he had a camera to record the image of two sexy young women feasting on his mother's bounteous boobs; but he had to make do with storing it in the mental photo album of his brain instead. All the same, he couldn't resist stroking his cock as he watched the three women caressing one another in a tableau, like some classical statue, except this was living flesh and not marble.

Alison was moaning out loud now as Pamela ran a hand down her belly and between her legs to rub her pussy. At first Alison grabbed Pam's arm to stop her; but she was too overwhelmed by the sensations coming from her breasts to put up much more than token resistance, and she allowed Pamela's hand to slowly slip lower, and slide into the hot wet valley between her legs.

Pamela delicately rubbed Alison's clit, feeling her respond. The relaxing effects of the alcohol and the waves of pleasure were too much. Alison found herself surrendering to the ministrations of the two girls, thrusting her breasts out as she felt Pamela's fingers sliding inside her. She felt herself nearing the edge as mouths, hands and fingers worked her over.

"Ohhhh Goddddd!!"! Alison came on Pam's fingers, shuddering through a climax as Bobby watched on, idly stroking his giant cock at the sight. She finally came down from her high, and was embarrassed to have cum so hard in front of two strangers, plus her own son.

Cynthia looked 'round at Bobby, "Aw, Bobby, sorry you've been left out of the girls' fun."

Pamela reluctantly released Alison's breast and looked round at Bobby stroking his cock.

"Aw, poor Bobby, just stroking his big dick. I think it's time we let these two fuck, Cyn."

Bobby's cock lurched in his hand at the suggestion; and he had to stop stroking as the image entered his mind. Cynthia and Pamela were expecting him to fuck his mom in front of them.

Alison's eyes snapped open; and she suddenly felt an icy chill in her stomach.

"What did you say?"

"I said we should let you two fuck, seeing as Bobby is so horny." Pam looked puzzled at Alison's reaction.

"I didn't, I mean, I don't... I didn't say anything about agreeing to do that."

"You didn't have to. I mean, you're pussy's soaking wet; and Bobby is hard as a rock. What else were you going to do?"

"But I don't... I mean we... it's not something we do..."

"You don't fuck?!?!?!"

"What, no, I mean of course, but, not in front of other people."

"What, you're suddenly shy?" laughed Cynthia.

"I didn't mean that, it's just, I'm not used to doing, things like that in front of others."

Pam and Cynthia exchanged puzzled glances.

"But Cyn told me you both sucked Bobby's cock in New York; and when we met you on the beach you were covered in Bobby's cum."

"Well that's... different."

"Different? How different? You get Bobby off in front of a bar full of people and walk about covered in his cum; but you don't want to fuck in front of two people?"

"It's just different," was all Alison could weakly respond with.

"I mean, it's up to you; but if I was straight and horny and my boyfriend had a giant hard-on, I'd be getting pounded silly right now, not talking. I mean, you do... fuck, right?"

"Of course!" Alison flushed.

"Alison, is there something going on with you and Bobby you want to tell us about?" enquired Cynthia.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there's something about you two that's different. I mean, you don't seem like a normal couple somehow."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know, like somehow you're almost not like a boyfriend and girlfriend, but like something else, like, I don't know, brother and sister."

"That's ridiculous! How can you say something like that?! Are you accusing us of incest?"

"Incest??? What the fuck?! No. I said 'like' brother and sister, like you're closer in some ways than most couples. Where did incest come from?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overreact."

"Look, it's none of my business. I admit I was looking forward to seeing Bobby sink that thing into you; but if there's some reason you guys don't want to do it, then that's up to you."

"I didn't say we don't want to do it."

"Well Bobby certainly does, don't you?" Cynthia giggled looking at Bobby stroking his cock, which was drooling pre-cum in a long strand. "Poor guy looks like he's ready to explode. Right?"

Bobby simply nodded, his brain fried by what was going down.

"So I guess it's up to you." Cynthia turned back to Alison, who looked nervously from Pamela to Cynthia, and finally Bobby. Things were taking a very dangerous turn. Cynthia and Pamela were regarding her very suspiciously, clearly aware something was going on, and after her blurting out the incest word, they were even more suspicious. What excuse was she going to give for not having sex with Bobby? If she didn't, they were bound to get more suspicious; and if they worked out the truth, then what? They could expose her, get her fired, lose her the contracts, get Bobby kicked out of college...She looked at Bobby gazing back at her, his eyes filled with lust. She'd denied him the final goal she knew he wanted, and now his expression, and above all his hard cock, told her all she needed to know about Bobby's state of mind. What else was there to do? Offer herself to him, or risk exposure and ruin.

"I'm sorry, I was being silly, this is all a little new to me, I'm afraid."

She looked Bobby in the eye and gave a barely perceptible nod. And in response, Bobby's cock jerked so violently it would be visible from the International Space Station. Shit, his mom was giving him permission to... fuck her??

He approached her like a man in a dream, because he worried this really was a dream; and at any moment he would wake up. As he drew face to face with her, she leant forward and kissed him on the lips before whispering in his ear, "Just do what you have to Bobby; but whatever happens, don't cum inside me."

Don't cum inside her? Right now, he was so excited he was worried he would cum before he GOT inside her. He watched, dazed, as she lay back on a sun lounger and spread her legs for him. He stood dementedly, leering at her beautiful pussy completely exposed to him for the first time, the lips pink and puffy with arousal, the slit wet with her juices. He lowered himself down onto his knees and held his cock down so it was level with her opening. The opening where he had entered the world, he thought with a sick jolt. Fuck, was he really going to do this? He looked into her eyes as she once again signaled her agreement to him. His dick spasmed and lurched; and he didn't trust himself to move for a moment or two. Finally he edged forward, rubbing his cock against her pussy, letting the juices lubricate the head of his dick, before sliding it down and pushing forward against her opening.

The bloated head of his cock slowly slipped inside her; and he heard her inhale as she stretched to accommodate him, until finally the ridge of his glans slid in. He slowly edged his cock inside her, being mindful not to go too deep or too hard, partly to avoid hurting his mother, but also because he didn't want to risk losing it and blowing his wad. He sank deeper and deeper into her warm wet pussy, until he was about two thirds of the way inside. He paused to gather his self-control, and give her a chance to get used to him, before slowly sliding back out until just the head was inside, and then gently feeding his giant member back inside her.

He knew how good her pussy felt from having nearly cum just from being inside her; so he continued to gently and slowly fuck her, occasionally taking a short break when he could feel his cum boiling. His mom initially remained quiet, apart from the occasional moan or gasp when he thrust into her, as she adjusted to his size.

"That's it Bobby, let her have the whole thing." He looked over, and Pam and Cynthia were sitting opposite on a chair, caressing each other while they watched. He looked up at his mother and she nodded at him. His cock spasmed inside her at the thought that she was wanting him to thrust his dick all the way inside her; although whether it was to put on a show for Pam and Cyn, to allay their suspicions, or because she wanted him all the way inside her, he wasn't sure. Either way, he was happy to comply, and slowly fed his cock deeper and deeper into her, until his balls were bumping against her ass. She gripped his arm as she felt him so deep inside her it hurt, then she felt his cock withdraw almost all the way out, before thrusting back into her.

God, this was her own son, fucking her, what had she done? She didn't have time to contemplate further, before she felt him withdraw and slam back into her, his heavy balls slapping against her ass. Oh God what was she doing? She gripped his arm harder, her loins on fire as his huge cock plowed into her again and again. Try as she might, she couldn't deny the waves of pleasure that spread from her pussy and threatened to engulf her, as she felt him push deep inside once more. She rode the waves of pleasure as he continued to pound his giant dick into her, and could fight no more against the orgasm that tore through her. She gripped his arm and threw back her head.

"Ohhhh Godddddd, Bobbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

He could feel her pussy spasming 'round his cock as he slammed into her. Looking down, her face was contorted in ecstasy, as her giant tits flew about with the force of their fucking. His heavy balls slammed against her ass as he continued to bury every inch of his cock into her. He felt like he could conquer the world right now. He felt like a superhero, "Bobby Stevens Captain Motherfucker!," he thought dementedly. As her orgasm subsided, Bobby felt his cum rising and remembered his mother's request. He desperately wanted to pump his cum deep inside her; but at the last moment exercised every ounce of self-restraint he had, and pulled out of her just as the first blast erupted from his cock hitting her full in the face. The next splashed across her tits and into her hair, the next across her belly and into her mouth, the remainder on her tits and stomach. They remained frozen like that, Bobby's spasming cock dribbling a strand of cum that hung down towards her pussy.

Pam and Cynthia broke the silence with a round of applause and cheering.

"Holy shit, that was hot! I didn't believe you were going to take the whole thing!" remarked Pamela.

"I'd forgotten how much you cum, you've soaked her!" laughed Cynthia. "Actually his cum tastes pretty good, want to try some?"

"Sure."

Bobby watched as Pamela and Cynthia knelt either side of Alison and licked his cum off her tits. If he could have been more turned on, he would have been by the sight of the two beautiful women licking his thick creamy sperm off his even more beautiful mother's tits. Both girls had mouthfuls of his thick cream and faced each other smiling.

"Id adually oes aste ood!" giggled Pam, trying not to spill any.

"I old ooo!" replied Cynthia, leaning across Alison to give Pam a spermy kiss before both girls swallowed Bobby's cum. He looked down past his twitching cock and the two girls to his mother, still recovering from her orgasm, and caught her eye. She looked back at him in a way that told him somehow things would never be quite the same again.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,183 Followers
12