All Comments on 'Mother's Inhibitions Crumble'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

One of the best I have read in a long time

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 6 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. This was not like the usual Mom/son fuckfest tales we tend to get on here, where the son is up to his balls in his Mom's ass by the second paragraph. Rather, it was carefully crafted, a plausible build up to the point where they fucked for the first time. It gradually built to the climax (no pun intended!) of the wedding and the way she 'put out' to her new husbands friend, Roger. You know this is a marriage that will involve a lot of fucking and enjoyment. A very worthy 5 Star effort as far as I'm concerned. More of the same please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story was so well written you wanted to keep reading to see what happens next and you were not disappointed. The story flowed almost flawlessly with all parties given almost equal billing with Mother and son leading the way.

Is there a possible sequel in the future ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Mother Son Story ever

I don't usually read stories over 3 pages bc they are usually the same story line and so damn predictable. From the beginning to the end, I could stop longer than to squeeze 2 loads out. Well written and awesome delivery. Kudos bud.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent story but could have been improved by a bit of editing. It just needed a bit of tightening up to remove duplications -- of both thought and words -- in the same paragraph. A bit of editing would also help to remove the wordiness of some sections.

Having said that, I enjoys your descriptions and your scenes were very well written.

All in all, a very creative and well-written story that, with editing would have received five stars.

A bit harsh? Probably. But you're too good a writer to not be improved by a bit of constructive criticism.

Keep up the good work.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
It was a great story, until....

Saras father was introduced, shameful as it had so much promise from the beginning. You write extremely well and love your attention to detail and your story telling, but bringing in her father was a terrible idea....

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 6 years ago
I agree it was a very good story

On a personal preference, I could have done without Bill or Roger showing up, but that is just me. Like I said it was a good story

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. Needed some editing but still very good. You could have ended the story with son and girlfriend falling in love and getting married with Moms full approval. But adding the father was not a bad idea but highly unlikely in the real world but this is not the real world this is fantasy. And you can fantasize anything you want.

va45va45about 6 years ago
Loving

Very loving and a real family. A wonderful story and a good start. Maybe in time father can marry daughter and son to mom, then move into one home. Daughter wants dad, mom wants sons. Would be nice to see the girls enjoy only each other for a few months and the guys the same.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
A great story.

I loved this story. The character development as well as the story line. I thought things happened in the story at just the right time. I thought Kyle really took a chance the first time he exposed himself to his mom out of the blue, but she took it in stride and went with the flow... so to speak.

I noticed some readers didn't think including the father, Bill, was a good idea. I loved it, as it allowed more story lines. I thought that a DP scene with the mom or daughter might have fit in well with the male domination of the women. I think a group sex story line may have fit in as well.

I don't mind longer stories, IF, they are as well written as this one is. I am not a fan of the jerk fest stories. Although, just like a quicky with your partner sometimes hits the spot, so the occasional jerk fest.

I liked that you didn't turn the domination into a BDSM and humiliation story. I liked it that it was all about the characters love for one another.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 6 years ago
Only got up to page 3...

...and I give it 5 stars! Your pace of writing, especially the build-up, is fantastic!

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyalmost 6 years ago
I Love It

I Love It

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY EBJOYABLE

Thanks for sharing!

HoltarenHoltarenover 5 years ago
Lovely.

Thank you for a perfect story. Loved every minut of it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

That was an awesome story! I don't know how I missed it when it first came out. I love finding hot authors I've never read before who've written a bunch of stories. I can't wait to read them!!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

5 stars. well-written, and clever storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just saying

Men, most men are selfish creatures, and including the father is never a good idea!! why don't writers get this?? 1 man, many women = great story.. more than 1 man = bad story... but maybe I will finish reading this story one day, I just hate reading more than 1 man stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsenses

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “dirty sex talk stimulates a man and speeds up his ejaculation”!This is A BIG NONSENSE!Yes,dirty sex talk usually stimulates a man,but IT DOESN’T SPEED UP HIS EJACULATION!On the contrary,THE LARGE MAJORITY OF MEN DO NOT HAVE A QUICKER EJACULATION because a woman talks dirty to them!And why on Earth this woman would have wanted to “get him out of her that much quicker” or to “give him an orgasm quickly then get him out of me” after SHE ALONE SAID that she “wanted to make it good for both of them” and that she “was going to enjoy that cock for the last time”?!All this SIMPLY MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!If she really wanted for both of them to have a good time and to enjoy his cock “for the last time”,then SHE SHOULD HAVE WANTED FOR HIM TO FUCK HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE and DEFINITELY NOT “to get him out of her much quicker” or to “get him out of her quickly”!NO,SHE WOULD HAVE WANTED TO KEEP HIS COCK INSIDE HER AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!STOP WRITING such UNREALISTIC BULLSHIT and WAISTING OUR TIME with it!

Also,I HAVE TO STRONGLY DISAGREE with someone who said in another comment that “most men are selfish creatures and including the father is never a good idea” or that “1 man, many women = great story...more than 1 man = bad story”!What A HUGE BUNCH OF NONSENSES!First of all,IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that “most men are selfish creatures”!THE HUGE MAJORITY OF MEN AREN’T SELFISH AT ALL(or they are EXACTLY AS SELFISH AS THE HUGE MAJORITY OF WOMEN!) and including the father IS ALWAYS A VERY GOOD IDEA!Then,IT’S SIMPLY ABSURD TO SAY that “1 man, many women = great story...more than 1 man = bad story” just because you don’t like that type of story!THERE ARE A LOT OF STORIES WITH MOTE THAN ONE MAN(and even with ONLY ONE WOMAN in those stories) which ARE ABSOLUTELY GREAT and A LOT OF STORIES WITH ONE MAN AND MANY WOMEN which ARE SIMPLY RUBBISH!A story is usually good or bad BASED ON HOW WELL(OR BAD) IT IS WRITTEN,NOT BASED ON ITS TYPE!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK A LITTLE before writing ALL THESE NONSENSES!

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Very vergood, A short novel intead of a short story. An ecelent narrative flow the story moves gently between strong sexal events and the interior narative of the female lead. its story thet could be used to teach erotic writing. even thought its writen from as a male fantasy it does show a strong yet submisive woman using her submissise Side to bring the right males to ger and get what she wants.

thank you for writing this and allowing me to learn from you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous