Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom they loved it. It was the best Labor Day party ever. It was perfect and you were absolutely the best!"

"Honey I am not trying to pry or push anything, but maybe you can answer this for me. Can you tell me if you and Sara are just fuck buddies or do you see this getting serious and leading somewhere?"

"Mom I honestly don't know. I am pretty sure I am going to be asking her to marry me, but I don't know if she will want me."

"Baby if that is the case, I suggest you not ask her until you are absolutely sure. The reason I say this is because I am fairly confident once you ask her the two of you will be picking a wedding date."

"You really think so? You think she will accept?"

"Honey there is no doubt in my mind. That girl is totally one hundred percent in love with you."

I could see the joy on his face as we headed to our bedroom. In the house there was Kyle's bedroom, a guest bedroom, and OUR bedroom. I wondered, given the events of this evening, if at Bill and Sara's house there might not be a similar reassignment of bedrooms.

Chapter 12 -- Kyle and Sara

It had been one year and one month since that first Labor Day party Bill and Sara had attended at our house. A lot has happened since then. Exactly one month after the second Labor Day party with Bill and Sara, Bill and I attended the marriage of our children. Kyle and Sara made it official and from what I have seen they seem to be very happy. I am so happy for them. The only blemish on the day was Kyle's father didn't seem to have the time or desire to attend his own son's wedding. His absence didn't bother me at all, but I could tell it disappointed Kyle that his father didn't seem to care. Other than that small blemish on their day it had been the perfect wedding.

Bill went all out for his only daughter's wedding. Her dress was gorgeous. Just before the wedding I walked in as Sara was getting dressed. She motioned me over and whispered in my ear, "In honor of my mother, and you, I am a free spirit under the skirt."

I thought about it a minute but could not figure out what she was telling me. I saw her Maid of Honor grinning and pointing at the skirt of Sara's dress. I suddenly realized what they were trying to tell me and quietly said, "You don't have any panties on?"

She grinned and shook her head. She said, "I have a garter, but that is all. Kyle will have to be careful how high he lifts my skirt when he removes it."

I asked, "Who all knows?"

Looking at her Maid of Honor then at me she said, "Nobody but the three of us, and Kyle." As an afterthought I asked, "Does your father know?"

She grinned and said, "Oh yea, I forgot him. He is the one who suggested it."

The laughter we both broke out and drew the attention of her Bride's Maids who were off to the side. I looked at them then back at Sara who shook her head indicating they didn't know. She looked at them and said, "Sorry just an inside joke between my future mother-in-law and me." They seemed satisfied and looked away. Sara and I exchanged a high five. I kissed her cheek tne headed out for the ceremony.

During the wedding ceremony all I could think of what her being naked under the skirt and Kyle knowing about it. I could feel the moisture developing between my legs. I glanced across the aisle at Bill and saw him give me a grin. Somehow I knew we were both thinking about the same thing.

****

The Labor Day party had been the beginning of a great relationship that developed between Bill and me. We have continued to date and needless to say, have continued to enjoy intimate time together as often as possible.

My Real Estate job was doing well despite a downturn in the housing market. I was optimistic a reversal was going to occur and Real Estate would once again be a good investment. Bill had confided in me that he and Sara had continued what had begun at my house the previous year. Both Bill and I talked with Kyle and Sara telling them we are overjoyed they have found happiness together.

The four of us sat down for a serious conversation shortly after their wedding. It was then that we made it clear they were still welcome to share our beds, but we would understand if they wanted to move on and be exclusive to each other.

Both of the kids acted like we hurt their feelings and didn't want them. They made it clear we are a unique family and the only change would be Sara's last name. They also said when they were trying to start their family, Bill would not be able to fuck Sara's pussy unprotected. They made it clear, other than this one restriction, they did not want any other changes.

Bill and I were happy to hear they still wanted intimate time with us even though I wondered how long it would be before they were too busy to have time to fuck Mom and Dad. As should be expected I was getting my son's cock much less frequently than I wanted, but my sex life had never been better. Bill and I were like two kids who had just discovered sex. He is a great lover and very imaginative with new things to try. Bill has insisted when I am at his house or he is at mine that I remain naked just like Kyle had started. It was not that big of a deal, I would have done it even if Bill had not insisted on my nudity, but I like the fact Bill is assertive and does insist. I like to challenge him now and then just so he will confirm to me he is the one who is in charge. The reality is I would have lived my life at home naked whether he was there or not.

To my delight I learned Bill also has a foot fetish and I have massaged his cock with my feet so many times I have lost count. I have learned Bill also enjoys bondage. He loves tying me up and once I can't move he will leave me helpless bound like that or sometimes fuck me like that. It is so hot being fucked while you are bound and helpless.

Labor Day was a week away and the newlyweds were expected for our traditional end of summer party. This would be the third Labor Day party with just the four of us.

****

At the party it seemed to me Sara, Kyle and Bill were all acting very secretive. It was like there was some sort of conspiracy and I was the only one who didn't have a clue what was going on.

As had become the norm around the house, Sara and I were naked while the men had their swim trunks and shirts on. A couple times I reached to give Bill's cock a loving squeeze, but he caught my hand each time and would not let me touch his cock. This was really strange since he loves me touching him in that manner. After we finished eating Bill stood up and said, "Kimberly, come here and kneel at my feet."

I looked over at Sara who shrugged her shoulders like she had no idea what was going on. Kyle simply grinned and smiled. I decided to play along and see what the game was. Bill likes to take charge and command me to do things, especially when it involves sexual things we enjoy.

I stepped in front of Bill and lowered myself to my knees. As I looked up I saw all three of them were facing me. Sara was on one side of her father and Kyle on the other side. They were watching as Bill said, "Kimberly do you love me?"

Kneeling at his feet I looked up at his question in surprise. I had told him many times how much I loved him. Why was he asking me this now? I said, "Of course. You know very well how much I love you."

"Kimberly do you love my cock?"

I liked where this seemed to be heading. I smiled and said, "Lover, that is the best part of you."

With a serious voice he asked, "Are you devoted to my cock?"

With an equally serious and in my most submissive voice I answered, "Yes Sir."

I saw him grin. He looked at Kyle and Sara then back at me and said, "If you truly do love my cock and are as devoted to it as you claim, lower my swim trunks."

It wasn't like Bill hadn't fucked me in front of they kids and it appeared that might be what he was about to do. I was unable to suppress my grin. This was my favorite part. I untied his trunks and began to lower them. Once I had his trunks to his knees at first I couldn't figure out what it was I was looking at. I glanced at Sara who was grinning from to ear. Looking back at Bill's cock I realized there was a polished metal glans ring just behind his glans that appeared to completely encircle his cock. I had to admit, I liked the way it looked. I was looking at the top side of his cock and still was not sure what was going on. I had heard of glans rings, but had never seen one before that moment.

He asked, "Well, what do you think?"

I said, "It is cool. I like the way it makes your cock look."

He said, "I am not talking about the glans ring."

I looked again but this time I took his cock in my hand. That is when I felt something under his glans connected to the glans ring. Lifting his cock I saw the diamond engagement ring, with a huge Princess cut diamond, linked to the glans ring. I had been unable to see it at first. Letting go of his cock I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck squealing in delight.

Bill eventually pulled away from me and asked, "Does this mean yes?"

"Hell yes you bastard. You can't get rid of me."

"If you want it, you better get your ring while you still can. If you wait much longer you might not be able to get it off."

I looked and could see his cock was swelling and the ring around his glans was definitely getting tighter. I was able to get it off and he removed the capture ball allowing my engagement to be removed from the penis decoration. Sara took the engagement ring from me, handed it to her father who then placed it on my finger. Sara was as happy about what he had done as I was. She and I both looked closely admiring the ring. The diamond was huge. Sara and I were both excited about what this meant.

To nobody in particular I said, "I always thought it was the man who was supposed to kneel when he asked a girl to marry him." We all laughed then Sara gave me a big hug followed by Kyle then Bill.

Grinning I asked Sara, "I am a little confused. Does this mean you will be my step-daughter or my daughter-in-law?"

She threw her hands in the air and said, "Good question. I prefer to just be your daughter. I am just happy we are all family!" She kissed me on the lips and we held onto each other tight. Sara's tongue was in my mouth and I was pretty sure Sara was going to be teaching me a lot more about girl/girl lovemaking. With our lips locked together I heard Bill talking to Kyle. Bill said, "I am not sure and I could be wrong, but I think they both are happy."

I heard Kyle laugh and ask, "Is that why your cock is so hard?"

Without taking my lips from Sara, I glanced over to see both of our men were watching us. I was happy to see my future husband was not the only man sporting a nice hard shaft.

Chapter 13 - Wedding Plans

I had a hard time sleeping after Bill gave me the ring. The idea of us getting married was not new and I had hoped he would ask me, but I did not expect it the way he did it and never expected him to do it at our Labor Day party. I knew I had made my man happy before we went to sleep. His cum had leaked out of me and dried on my leg.

We woke up and neither of us made a move to get out of bed. He lay there with his arm around me holding me against his body. I was touching him with my fingers as he spoke. Bill asked me what I wanted in the way of a wedding ceremony and asked if I had a date in mind. I told him I wanted to get married as soon as possible and I preferred we have a small private wedding.

He seemed to be thinking about my answer. I kissed him as I continued to lightly stroke his hard shaft with my fingers. It had been flaccid when we first woke up, but had sprung to attention when I touched him. I loved fondling his cock and his balls as I watched this man I had fallen so madly in love with try to maintain control.

Bill looked at me and what he said surprised me. "Baby, last night after I gave you the ring Kyle mentioned something you had told him and I must confess I thought it was hot and it would be perfect for us."

"Really? What was that?"

"He mentioned something you told him over two years ago. It had to do with a dream you had. Do you remember, the one about a wedding and marrying your son?"

I did quite vividly remember the dream. Nodding my head I said, "Yes, I remember. That was a scary one. It was more of a nightmare than a dream."

"It sounded hot to me and Kyle agreed. I am sorry, I didn't realize it scared you. Can you explain why it scared you so much?"

"Honey in the dream I was marrying my son upon the recommendation of my ex-husband who happened to be Kyle's best man. If that was not bad enough my Maid-of-Honor was the woman he left me for. She was largely responsible for our marriage failing."

"Oh, well okay forget that idea. I didn't realize it was..."

"No please I want you to go ahead and tell me what you were thinking?"

"Never mind, I never meant to dredge up bad memories. The way Kyle told me the story it just sounded like a fun and very sexy wedding. I thought it would be fun to have a poolside wedding with Kyle as my Best Man and Sara as your Matron-of-Honor. It would be just the four of us along with whomever we found to officiate, but I can see now it was just another stupid example of me thinking with my cock. Forget I even mentioned it."

"No Honey, let's talk about it. I have to admit it would be different and could be a lot of fun, but were you thinking of how it was in my dream or did you have something different in mind?"

"Obviously it would not be along the cliffs overlooking the ocean or have a large number of guests, but other than that..."

"So you were thinking of doing the ceremony like it was in the dream? What I mean is the part with me naked and everyone else dressed in formal wear?"

"Yea, but I also liked the idea of how in your dream the ceremony was finalized. That was the hottest part."

I could not help but to grin at him. "So you want me to suck on your cock until you cum then take your semen into my mouth and swallow it"

I saw the huge smile on his face as he said, "Yes Baby, but don't forget the part where you show everyone your mouth is full before you swallow."

Looking at his cock it did not surprise me it was now like a steel pipe. He really wanted this and I had to admit, it did sound like fun. Before I could comment on his idea, he moaned and I felt his cum shoot out of his cock and land on both of us. It was at that moment I knew this was how our wedding would be conducted. Looking at him and still gently stroking his hard cum covered shaft I said, "You men are always thinking with your cock instead of your brain." I then leaned in close and gave him a kiss.

He said, "Maybe you are right, but remember it was your dream not mine or Kyle's."

"Okay, you got me there, it was my dream." I turned my attention to his cock in my hands. It was getting soft as I looked into his eyes. It is so much fun watching the expression on a man's face when you have his cock in your hand. "In this fantasy wedding of yours, just who would you get to marry us in such an unconventional manner?"

"Seriously? Are you actually saying you would consider it?"

"If that is what you want and you can find someone who will marry us like that, yes I will do it for you." I laughed then added, "It will certainly save us the expense of a wedding dress."

"Fuckin awesome! Do you remember me telling you about my friend Roger?"

"Yea, isn't he your fishing buddy? I haven't met him."

"Yea, well he is also a judge and as a judge he can marry us. It would be all legal."

"Do you actually think he would go along with such a crazy idea?"

"I don't see why not. If you are serious I'll ask him. Knowing Roger he would get a kick out of it."

"It would certainly be different, but are you sure you don't mind him seeing your bride like that?"

"Baby, I am so proud of you. You have a gorgeous body and I would love for him to see how beautiful the woman who has agreed to be my wife is."

Hearing him say that about me made me very proud. I knew I wanted this even more than he did. The only thing I wanted more was the cock in my hand, but I had gotten him too excited and now all I had was a soft cock covered with cum. I kissed my way down his chest and stomach before taking him into my mouth. I felt his hands on my ass as I used my tongue and mouth to clean every trace of semen from his cock and balls.

I felt his fingers scoop off of me some of the cum that had landed on my body. As I sucked on his cock I felt his fingers between my ass cheeks and felt him smear the cum on my rosebud. I love having my ass played with then I felt him using the cum as lubricant enter my ass with his fingers.

It did not really matter to me that he was soft. The texture of the flesh of his glans was fun to run my tongue over and suck between my lips. I gently took his large balls into my mouth one at a time so I could clean them. I was in no hurry, I wanted my man to enjoy what I was doing and I was enjoying him finger fucking my ass. After almost an hour of bringing him pleasure with my mouth I knew I was going to have to wait for him to rest before he would be able to penetrate me.

He made me cum with two of his fingers still in my ass. I was exhausted and kissed his cock one last time before snuggling in close against him. I smiled when I heard him rhetorically ask, "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

I knew it was not a question for which he was wanting an answer, but I still said, "I guess you are just a lucky man."

He laughed and said, "Yea, maybe, but I think it was also my big cock."

I said, "Yea, you are right, that was it." then laid my head on his chest. As much as I didn't want to, after several minutes I told him I had to get up and fix breakfast.

****

While I was mixing up pancake batter, Sara appeared from around the corner. She was as naked as I was. She gave me a hug and said, "I am so happy for you and Daddy. Kyle and I heard the two of you last night. Sounded to us like you two were having a lot of fun."

I don't know why, but her comment embarrassed me a little. Ignoring it I asked, "Did you know he was going to do that? I mean ask me to marry him and give me the ring the way he did?" Before answering she took hold of my left hand and was once again admiring my new engagement ring.

She grinned then said, "Yea, I confess, Kyle and I both knew what he was going to do. I was so excited. You have no idea how difficult it was to not tell you about it. I am horrible at keeping secrets. He even asked me to help. He linked the rings together, then gave them to me. Daddy and Kyle watched as he told me what he had in mind and then let me put it on him for you to find."

"Honey that is so hot. The truth is I was hoping he would ask me, but I was not expecting him to do so last night and certainly not the way he did."

"When do you think you will have the wedding? Do you know where you are going to get married?"

"Soon and here."

"Huh?"

"I want to get married as soon as possible and we talked this morning about getting married right here by the pool."

"Mom, your back yard is nice, but will it hold that many guests?"

I liked it when she called me Mom. She had asked me right after their wedding if I minded her calling me Mom. I told her it would make me feel really good if she did, but that I did not want her or Bill to think I was trying to take the place of her mother. She told me she understood and has called me Mom since that day.

"Honey, we talked about guests. I hope you are not upset, but your father and I have decided we would prefer a private ceremony, with just your father and me along with you and Kyle. Your father is going to ask a friend of his, someone who is a judge, to officiate over the ceremony."

"You mean Roger is going to marry you? Roger is so cool."