Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle said, "Mom, I need to take Sara home." Turning to Sara he said, "Wait here and talk to Mom. I need to get dressed then I will take you home." She took a seat next to me on the couch as Kyle turned and headed back to his room.

I asked, "Did you two have fun?"

She smiled and said, "Kyle had lots of fun."

"But, you didn't?" I asked.

"No, it's not that, it's just... Well do you mind hearing about your son? It is personal and I am not sure if you want to hear it."

"No Honey, you can talk to me about anything, and Kyle is one of my favorite topics."

"Good, thank you. It is not that I didn't enjoy it, but it really hurts. Kyle is the first boy I have had sex with and it hurts a lot. Does it always hurt when a man is inside you?"

"No Sweetie, sex feels really good. Honey, believe me when I say it is not you, it is him. Kyle is huge and his manhood would hurt any woman. I promise it will get better, but you probably will never be able to have him inside you pain free. Just tell him to go slow when he enters you, and tell him to not move around once he is deep inside you. Tell him to give you a few moments so your body can stretch and adjust. Trust me, he will not mind, all men want the woman they are with to tell them they are the largest she has ever seen. This is true even when they know it is a lie. The fact is they still like hearing it. Trust me, he will like it when you tell him he is huge. Make him give you time to stretch and get used to his size. Once you are stretched a little he can start thrusting in and out of you and it will not hurt as bad."

She looked at me with a questioning look on her face. "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know how big he is, or how much it hurts?"

She had me trapped but I did not want to come right out and tell her my son fucks me at least once a day. "Sweetie, I have seen him get an erection and seen how big it is in his pants. I have had big men inside me and I know how that feels."

Nodding her head she appeared to have accepted my answer. I was glad she had not pressed the issue any further. Thankfully she changed the subject by saying, "I am embarrassed to ask you this, but..."

"Honey, I said you can ask me anything. What is it?"

"You are so pretty and I noticed you don't have any hair, you know, down there. Do you shave it off or how do you make it look so pretty?"

"You mean this?" I asked pointing to my mons.

"Yes. I have shaved mine, and it looks okay, but after a day or two then..."

"Honey that is razor stubble. You can try waxing, that is what I do, or they have creams you can use that will take the hair off below the surface." Taking her hand in mine I said, "I don't want to scare you, but feel for yourself and see for yourself what it is like?" I placed her hand on my mons and felt her fingers stroke my skin. The look of surprise on her face was priceless.

"That is so soft. It feels a lot better than when I shave."

"If you want I can take you to the place I get it done and you can see for yourself. I will warn you, waxing is not painless."

"Okay, let me think about it."

She still had her hand between my legs when Kyle walked in and saw her. He stood there a few moments watching, but didn't say anything for at first. After a few moments he told Sara he was ready to take her home.

Sara thanked me for a wonderful day and gave me a hug just before Kyle escorted her out to his car. I sat and thought about all that had happened. I could not help but believe this girl would sooner or later be my daughter-in-law. I knew it was way to early to even be thinking about that, but call it intuition or something else, but something told me this was the one for my son.

I liked Sara and hoped, if Kyle found he loved her, they would eventually end up married. I am certainly not down on marriage, despite the disaster mine ended up being. After all, had it not been for my ex-husband donating the sperm I would not have my son. Thinking of Kyle always brings a smile to my face. I was in bed and asleep when Kyle arrived back home. I was vaguely aware of him getting into bed and feeling him move up against me. I felt his hard manhood come to rest between my cheeks and his hand take hold of my breast. I remember hearing him whisper "I love you Mom", but otherwise I don't remember much.

Chapter 10 -- Inviting Sara's Father to Party

My life had changed so much and I could not have been happier. It had been six months since I met my son's girlfriend, Sara, and things between them seemed to be getting very serious. I warned Kyle to not get in a hurry and rush into a relationship as serious as marriage. He assured me he would not do anything unless he was sure. My deal with my son to be naked when we were home alone had expanded to include Sara whenever she came over. A couple of times after she and Kyle had been in his bedroom she surprised me when she came out into the living room naked. Kyle was never naked outside his or our bedrooms unless he and I were messing around. One of the things he liked for me to do and that I also enjoyed was masturbating him with my feet. I had discovered several months earlier he had a serious foot fetish.

Before the divorce, my husband, Kyle and I would get together with friends on Labor Day for a pool party to mark the official end of summer. We have a nice pool and everyone enjoys a cookout in our back yard along with getting wet in the pool. After the divorce, Kyle and I continued to celebrate Labor Day. Now and then we might invite someone over, but found we enjoyed it even when it was just the two of us.

This year would be no different except we decided to limit those attending to the two of us along with Sara and her father, Bill. I had talked to Bill on the phone a few times, but we had not yet met in person. I figured this was the perfect opportunity to have him over and get to know Sara's father.

I first asked Kyle what he thought of the idea, he said he thought it was a great idea. I asked him if he wanted to be the one to invite her father or if he wanted me to call. As I should have expected he said, "You can call him Mom. He is a nice guy and I know you will like him."

Agreeing to make the call I got busy thinking of what I would need and what to say to this man I had, up until now, only talked to on the phone. Sara had shared with me a lot about her father. She had shown me photos of the two of them together. In the photos he was almost always dressed in a suit. He was dressed casually in very few. The fact he was a very handsome man did not get past me unnoticed. I was looking forward to getting to know him better. As serious as it appeared Kyle and Sara were getting, I figured it was only a matter of time before her father and I would be working together to help plan our children's wedding.

After summoning the nerve I dialed the number Sara had given me for her father's office. A professional sounding female voice answered the phone, "Mr. Stephens office, how can I be of assistance?" I thought to myself that would get tiresome having to answer the phone all day like that.

I said, "This is Kimberly Wilson. Is Mr. Stephens busy?"

"Good Afternoon Ms. Wilson. Just a moment and I will put you through to Mr. Stephens."

I heard the phone ring twice then a sexy deep baritone voice answer saying, "This is Bill Stephens."

"Mr. Stephens, this is Kimberly, Kyle's mother."

I could hear his voice transition from professional to conversational. "Oh yes, Kimberly. Those kids of ours are seeing quite a bit of each other. That son of yours is such a nice young man. How can I be of assistance?"

"We have a tradition of celebrating Labor Day around our pool. I am calling to see if it might be possible for you to join us this year. It will be fairly private with just the four of us."

"Just a minute let me check my schedule to make sure I will be in town." I heard keys clicking in the background as he typed on his keyboard. Then he came back on the line saying, "Yes I will be home on Labor Day. I would love to join you and finally meet you in person. I have heard so much about you from Sara and look forward to meeting you in person. If you would please make a list of things I can bring and give it to Sara."

"You don't need to bring anything other than your swim suit. It is nothing fancy, but it will give us time to talk and get to know one another. I feel I know Sara like she was my daughter and I know you and Kyle have become very well acquainted. I am looking forward to us becoming better acquainted."

"I am looking forward to that as well Ms Wilson."

"Please, call me Kimberly, or Kim."

"Okay, Kimberly, just tell Sara when you want me to be there."

"I will, and what do you like to drink?" He told me his beer preference, but said he would bring it claiming it was the least he could do. I said, "I am looking forward to meeting you."

I heard him say, "As am I to see you," just before the line disconnected. The way he had said that made me wonder if I heard something in his voice or was I just dreaming? Either way I had two weeks to plan and wanted to make sure this party was a huge success.

As I was putting away my phone, I heard the door open and turned to see Sara and Kyle. As usual Sara gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I said, "Good news, I just got off the phone with your father and he said he will be able to come to our Labor Day party."

Sara smiled and said, "That is wonderful. He works too much and I worry about him. It will be nice for him to get away from the office, kick back, and relax."

Kyle was listening and seemed to be somewhat impatient. He said, "That is nice Mom, but Sara and I need to talk in my room."

Looking at Sara I smiled then leaned close to her putting my lips to her ear and whispered, "Do his 'talks' still hurt as much as they did?"

Looking at me she grinned and said, "They still hurt a little, but not near as bad as they did at first. At least not when he listens to me and gives me some time do like you said." It was so cute the way she asked, "Are all men so impatient?"

Laughing I said, "I am happy for you and yes, I believe they are all like that. Now run along and make your man happy. Most men believe that is the sole purpose of women."

Sara grinned and said, "At least that is what this man thinks," just before Kyle took her wrist, pulled her toward him then led her to his room. I listened to her playfully protesting as he led her to his bedroom then heard the door close.

Chapter 11 - Meeting Sara's Father

I had checked everything three times to make sure I had not forgotten anything. Kyle said, "Mom, relax it will be perfect. He may have some bucks, but he is down to earth and a really nice guy. You will like him, I promise."

"Did you tell him what time to be here?"

"No, but Sara did. She told him what you told her to tell him. As I recall you said anytime after one o'clock."

"Yes, I forgot I told her. Honey I just don't want to screw this up. I have not been this nervous in such a long time."

"Do you need me to ease some of that tension for you?"

"Baby you know I would love that, but we don't have time for that now."

"Mom, you are the one who told me there is always time for pussy, or in your case, cock."

I had to smile. I remember telling him that. "Yes, I did say that, but this is one of those rare times when there really isn't time. Besides that, my ass is still sore from taking care of you last night."

"Sorry about that Mom, but you know how much I love the feeling of your sexy ass gripping my cock."

"Yes Baby I know and I am only joking with you. I hope if you have used Sara's ass you are very careful with her. She is a lot less experienced than your mother when it comes to taking a man in her tight little ass."

"Yes Mom, I know. In answer to your unspoken question, No, I have not used Sara's ass, at least not yet."

I gave my son's cock a squeeze and realized he was hard, like he is most of the time. "Feels to me like you want to do just that."

"Mom, you know how much I love fucking your ass. I have tried, but I can't figure out why she will not let me in her ass."

"Honey, she has not had much experience and believe me your cock is so thick it is not easy to take, even for me. You have to understand it is very painful to have something as large as your cock stuffed into that tiny little hole. Just be gentle with her and give her time, I am sure she will come around. Let me talk to her about it. Just don't push her or she will hate it. You certainly don't want that."

"Okay Mom. Thanks."

"You better go get that girl of yours."

He hurried out the door as I got busy putting everything in place. I wanted to make a good impression on Sara's father. Glancing at the clock I saw it was almost one o'clock and at that moment I realized I was still naked. I had become so comfortable being naked all the time I sometimes forgot. Since Sara's father was coming I hurried to the bedroom to put something on. I wanted something Kyle would approve of, but also give me a little protection. I ended up slipping on my favorite navy blue bikini. It was really small and did not cover much, but still it kept the private parts private. The part of it that made me the most uncomfortable was the bottom. It was more like a G-String than a bikini bottom. A patch of fabric barely covered my mons and lips, then a string ran up between my cheeks leaving my entire ass on display. It exposed much more than I would normally wear, but Kyle had gone with me when I bought it and it was the only one he would approve of. Sara had seen the suit and had told me she thought it was cute and sexy. She asked if Kyle liked it to which I said, "What do you think." She didn't answer me, but instead began laughing and told me she should have known.

I brushed my hair and did one last inspection in the mirror. After checking myself out I decided to wear a pair of my heels that were just over four inches, but these didn't have the a stiletto heel. They looked a little more casual than most of my heels, but still shaped my legs and ass very nicely. I was a little concerned there was a lot of skin on display, but at least it was better than being nude.

I was in the back yard by the pool when I heard voices inside the house. I saw Sara first and was surprised to see she had stripped before coming out back. Kyle was following her and behind him was the man, until now, I had only seen in photos. He was well over six feet tall. He had a rugged complexion and a nice tan. I recognized him from the photos Sara had shown me, but he looked much better in person. His thick salt and pepper hair made him look very distinguished. He was dressed in swim trunks, a Hawaiian print shirt and deck shoes. It was obvious he kept himself in shape. I waved and motioned them on over to where I had a choice of drinks ready.

As usual Sara gave me a hug. Quietly so the men would not hear she asked, "Why are you wearing the bikini and not naked?"

"Honey, I didn't want to make a bad impression with your father."

"Kim, you don't understand. He has been looking forward to the party and he was counting on seeing you like you normally are dressed. I told him you dress like Mom did and he has been talking about how excited he has been to meet you. I think he meant 'see' instead of 'meet.' You know how men are."

Now I knew the anticipation I thought I heard in his voice that day I called was not my imagination. "I am sorry Honey. Let me see if I can gracefully correct the problem."

"Really, don't worry about it, it is okay. I understand, I just wanted to make Daddy happy and I knew if he saw a beautiful naked woman it would make his day."

I looked at her body then said, "Well, he does have a beautiful naked woman to enjoy looking at."

She grinned and said, "He gets to see me every day. I am nothing special."

"Honey never say that. I disagree. You are VERY special and very beautiful."

Bill was approaching and Sara introduced us. I blushed when he kissed the back of my hand then said, "Sara has told me so much about you. She told me how beautiful you are and I am very happy to see she was not exaggerating. Your bikini is very nice; however, I was hopeful you would just be yourself like you are every other day and not dress up special for me."

It was very clear what he wanted. I said, "I was not sure how us girls should dress, but I promise to correct that situation shortly."

He got a huge smile on his face and said, "I am going to hold you to that and will be looking forward to seeing more of you."

Giving him my sexiest smile I said, "There really is not a lot more to see that this suit doesn't already show."

Still smiling he said, "I have to admit, that is a very nice bikini."

He was charming, and I found I liked his bold manner. I like a man who says what he is thinking and makes me feel like a woman a man finds desirable. I served the drinks and asked Bill if he would act as our bartender for the day. He said he would love to help out any way he could. I excused myself to go into the house to get a tray of meats and cheeses.

Once inside the house I stood there thinking and realized I had promised both Kyle and Sara. I also saw Sara's body in the sun and she looked so cute and sexy. I slipped off my bikini but kept my heels on. Retrieving the tray from the refrigerator I headed back outside. Kyle saw me first and gave me a grin. He held both of his thumbs up letting me know he approved. Bill saw Kyle's reaction and glanced toward the house seeing me walking toward him with the tray. He smiled, began clapping his hands and said, "That is so much better. Kimberly you are a beautiful woman and it is a crime for you to hide any of that gorgeous body. WOW, you are something else!"

Not wanting to embarrass him or draw attention to it, I tried to not look at the bulge in his swim trunks. It was not as large as my son's, but it was obvious he still had quite a bit of meat in those trunks. I also liked that he made no attempt to hide what was growing in his trunks.

After all drinks had been poured Bill and I sat on two of the lounge chairs next to the pool. We watched Kyle and Sara playing in the water. Bill made no attempt to hide his erection, but at the same time he was not pulling it out and waving it around. I was hopeful that before the night was over I might get the opportunity to at least get a glimpse of what he had hidden in his swim trunks.

Bill removed his shirt and to say I was impressed is an understatement. His body was chiseled and very well defined. His chest had a sparse covering of hair and his abs were very nice. I silently wondered if his ass was as firm and well defined as his chest and abs. I love seeing a man with a firm well toned ass. I saw him stealing glimpses of my body, but he was neither vulgar nor rude about it. The fact was if he hadn't been looking I would have been very disappointed.

I saw Sara had swam up to the side of the pool and Kyle was directly behind her pressing his body against hers. She acted as if she was ignoring him and asked her father, "Daddy, isn't she just as pretty as I told you?"

Bill didn't even look at Sara, but stared directly at me and said, "Yes Honey, but I think she is even prettier than what you described."

Sara said, "Kim, can you please control this son of yours? He has only one thing on his mind."

I saw she had been pushing him back, but he was persistent and kept coming back. I said, "Honey I have found it is easier to let men just have what they want because eventually they are going to get it anyway." As I said that I realized how it sounded and if Bill's erect cock was an indicator, it appeared he might have ideas of his own that involved his hard meat inside me. I did find him very attractive, but I was not really looking for a man. I already had a man who had been taking care of me very nicely, and that man was currently in the pool trying to get his cock in his girlfriend.

1...678910...13