All Comments on 'Mother's Little Lover'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
OtazelOtazelabout 11 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous emailer.

To the person who sent me the following email through Literotica's system:-

"Obviously part 2 of Mother's Little Wanker

I just happened to check your story list and that story. Yet, you didn't give a fuck enough about your own stories or the readers to provide this information. Therefore, you have no reason -- actually, you have no right -- to be pissed I automatically rated this a 1."

Sorry about that, I assumed you'd have the brains to figure it out for yourself. Let me know when you need your arse wiping.

I would have preferred you to have had the manners to have left me an email address on which I could have contacted you. but as you chose the gutless anonymous method I'm having to answer you here.

Actually, the story has a second choice title as Literotica rejected it when I first submitted it on the grounds that his age wasn't made clear enough, and then wouldn't let me resubmit it under the same title. If you've checked my story list you'll know that my usual habit is to entitle later parts as Ch.02 etc. But then, you won't care about that now you've had your anonymous rant.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Excellent

I'm shouting yes to the story and yes even louder to an author fighting for his rights. I hate anonymous cowardly commenters. You have the right to be able to make a rebuttal to what ever comment is made. It is wonderful to see, someone taking action. I loved your story it was fantastic. I really believe in incest romance and believe that as long as both are consenting adults no one has the right to say it's wrong. I'm a shemale and my father and I were a couple, I don't regret a single moment.Thanks again and keep writing and I will continue to fight for authors rights. Email me if you want to.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That story went by so fast, you got it all in. But I was looking for more, I hope there will be more, this was a very good read ,well done. Thanks........LAROC

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Excellent, well crafted story. Really doesn't deserve the negative comments from the anonymous contributor! Hope there's some more of this to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrific

Very nicely written piece with good pace throughout. I didn't feel like anything was missing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done. Hot and erotic

Well written and very explicit.

I'd like to see more of their sexual love affair.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"'Yessssss.' That one long sibilant word contained all the emotion and triumph he felt as he finally came, sending a torrent of cum spraying against her cervix, spurt after spurt gushing from him as he rammed his cock deep inside her, pushing down at her,

That's a beautiful description of the way a boy feels the first time he unloads his young balls up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he was born out of. "Triumph" is exactly the right word. Like plenty of sons, Kevin feels not only the great joy but the bursting boyish pride of finally shooting his huge dose of creamy semen up the cunt of his dreams--his own mother's cunt. He's thought of his mother's cunt a lot--of the musky scent wafting from it and about inhaling it deeply into his lungs, of how it feels to his fingers and his lips and tongue, of the fact that his mom's cunt is his own damn birth canal. And now Kevin's got his big stiff prick way up in there, surrounded by a mass of warm wet mommy-twat, it's the best feeling the boy'll ever have. Both mother and son know that this is where the boy's hard young cock belongs, where it's safe and protected and loved as nowhere else, up inside his own mother. Kevin's got plenty of rich potent sperm in his young balls to keep his mother's twat filled to the brim, milky sperm to overflow her twat and stream down her legs. Real soon one of Kevin's frisky sperm is going to find one of his mother's demur eggs and make a baby where he was once a baby. Then mom and her young motherfucker will grin with pride, both proud of the boy's big thrusting prick and his fertile young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Plz rite some stories I love them I wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Since you won't refuse me mom, let's fuck again right now!

Kevin smiled at his mother as he moved on top of her. His cock was hard and easily slid into her cum, and juice, filled pussy. Even though he knew he would last longer this time, Kevin still pounded his mother's pussy like it was the last he'd ever get, and she continuously was moaning, whimpering, grunting, and groaning. For ten minutes straight Kevin pounded his cock into her pussy unrelentingly until she started shouting obscenities out. "Oh god Kevin, fuck me Kevin!" "Oh honey, fuck your mother!" "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

A fantastic story! I just wish it was longer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really good story of love between mom and her son.

A little quick at the start but the description you gave made me cum and I wanted to be her or even him!!! You really should write a second chapter. have him come to her bed that night and move in and take the place of her ex husband and become her lover everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story.

I'm beginning to enjoy stories where the man's semen sprays out to coat the woman's cervix. And this was one of them. I need to brush up on my woman's internal anatomy to see whether this is even possible!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great love story

All mothers and sons should have such a loving experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story! Did feel though that we readers came in in the middle of the story and never did know anything about the characters. That was disappointing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story. I liked the mother's patience and understanding of her son's hesitancy in willingly joining in an incestuous relationship. Once he experenced the sensual and sexual epiphany of unconditional love of his mother, he relaized that love is never wrong.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience uninhibited sex. Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before making love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous